Trunks X Sachiko Taiyang Lemon

Suggested by StarGoddess12. Another Draconian story, enjoy.

Part I

    This is a love story between two lovers: Trunks Briefs, the son of Bulma Briefs and Vegeta IV, and Sachiko Taiyang, the daughter of Miyuko and Kouki Taiyang. These two are a special type of two different species. Trunks is a half-Saiyan and half-human, inheriting Saiyan genes from his full-blooded Saiyan father. As for Sachiko, her parents are full-blooded Draconians which makes her the last full-blooded Draconian that lived on Earth.

    Years ago, her parents were only infants when their home planet was eradicated by Frieza. Before it explodes, both of her parents escape into their own ships, heading to their destination far away from the Frieza Force. Both ships were traveling together for days. But until they're approaching their new home: planet Earth. From there, the two ships departed in two different directions. As the ships landed, each of them were alone and no one to care for them. Until they're eventually found and live with their adoptive families. Who should we talk about first? Oh yes:

    Long ago, time took place where the planet of the Draconians was invaded by the Frieza Force; many Draconians were killed by the soldiers including Frieza himself. Everyone panicked as they ran to escape. One group is a male baby who is placed inside the escape pod by his mother. The mother tears on her face as she sends the coordinates to Earth where he can be safe and have a life.

Beside his mother is another group; in the escape pod is a female baby, who is placed inside by her parents. They finished sending the coordinates to Earth to find a new safe life from danger, and gave their daughter one last kiss on her forehead. Once they ran off, to distract the soldiers from the ships, the two escape pods left in a flash.

    Away from the exploding planet, away from the Frieza Force, and far away from the South region of the galaxy, the two ships are traveling at a fast speed through space. Days went by and their ships are approaching Planet Earth, their new home. But a random flash of speed knocks one of the ships off course. This ship has the male baby heading towards a different location on Earth while the female baby's ship is heading straight. Once they went their separate ways, that's when their new story begins.

    In the north region lies a small village. Every man, woman, and child are living in harmony away from the government and live simple, easy lives. Living in their own built homes, built crops, in a small populated village. A married couple were visiting their unborn child's grave as they placed flowers on the tombstone.

They just recently lost their child as a stillborn, doctor told them that the wife have a miscarriage. It was very devastating for the couple. They are known as the best fighters in their village: Mr. & Mrs. Hua. They spend many years protecting their village and being the strongest fighters among them all. But after the loss of their unborn, they felt it's their fault. They prayed to the tombstone and kneel.

    After they bid farewell, they headed towards their home. Mrs. Hua is relaxing with a sad face on the chair in their backyard. Mr. Hua just got back from work and accompanied his wife. They both were silent and did not speak at all. He stared into her depressed face, knowing she is not over their unborn's death. He was going to speak up until he gasped in shock.

Mrs. Hua looked up and gasped as well. Once they spotted a speeding space pod, heading near their yard. They ran inside and braced for impact. But as their ears heard the ship crashed, it did not hit their home. Once they noticed the debris faded away, Mr. Hua decided to investigate. Mrs. Hua joins him. As they approach the huge crater, they flinch as they see the door open. "Stay here, I'll check it out", he warned his wife. She stayed there while he climbed inside the ship.