Season 2 Complete: An Important Announcement

Good evening everyone (and whatever time you're in right now), 

I just wanted to say thank you guys for reading my works as well thanking the requesters for allowing me to work on oneshot pairings. I apologize to the last two requesters for the long delay on their stories, due to work and my recent sickness with a cold, I have to get whatever time I get to try to finish those stories. 

Anyway, here's what's going to happen next:

First of all: I am rebanning few things in the future rule of the books for now on due to a few unhappy users who completely is against those topics such as rape (even if it's slowly turned into consensual), incest, a person raping an 100 percent animals. Those will be banned permanently. 

So I did deleted a few stories involving those topics. I know there's one remaining in  one of my books, but before I delete it, I need to have the requester's permission to remove it. I do hope you understand if the person said no, then that will be stuck up there permanently and for future reminder, no more rape and incestual fics. 

Secondly: Now my books are done, I am sad to say that I will not be making season three anytime soon. I know you guys will come here, persuade me to change my mind, but I cannot do that now. I need you guys to try understand that not only am I going to move in with my partner soon, but it's also because I'm tired making one shot pairings. 

So I just need a long term break from oneshots. But I will promise you all that I will soon get started with my own long chapter stories such as Playing with My Heart and Dragon Quest fanfics. I will try to finish the covers so I can start posting the chapters pretty soon in 2022. 

Lastly: since this will be a long hiatus, I don't want anyone or one or more people in my dms, asking for personal requests. Like I said before, I need a break from oneshots for long term. I will update you all in late 2022 or 2023 if season 3 is possible. 

Well, that is it. Again I thank all of you for loving my work and for me to reach over 250 followers. So hopefully soon in my new projects will make you guys feel more amazed and excited for a new material by my own decisions. 

So I bid you all good night, or good day. And hopefully see you guys soon.