Merus X Female Saiyan Reader Lemon

Requested by __hxneybee__.

Note- I was supposed to post this story in different writing, but since I have to wait until I read Dragon Ball Super Chapter 67, I changed it for better explanation. Enjoy

    Merus was shocked; he did not see this kind of predicament in his existence. He was supposed to be erased, for using full power, to destroy Moro's crystals, off the multiverse permanently. However, Merus was shocked to be revived as a mortal. The Grand Priest was not pleased to see his son not only broken the angel laws, but was disappointed by Whis and Beerus who are responsible for watching him. Since Shin pleads with the Grand Priest to revive Merus as a mortal, Shin and Beerus are punished by being the Grand Zenos' servants for the day. Thanks to them, Merus can resume his mortal life as the Galactic Patrolman. He joins Jaco, Goku, Vegeta, and Buu in their award ceremony for defeating Moro. It was a blessed day for them all as Merus is looking forward to what life he has left.

Two weeks later, Merus is in his Galactic Patrol outfit as he meditates with legs crossed and hands folded each side, connected. He was in his room as he prepared for another mission. But lately since the defeat of Moro, he did not receive any missions since the leader of the Patrolman wants other members to have the chance to earn their pay.

He was fine by that explanation, but he will be bored if he doesn't do something. That's where Whis appeared in his room as he used his staff to open the door. Whis entered and smiled, "Why hello there, my little brother", he greeted him. Merus opens his eyes and looks at his older brother. He smiled, "Hey Whis, what is the occasion of visiting me?", he asked. Whis nods, "Bulma invited us to her party that is happening right now. Care to join us?

Merus was unsure and his eyes shifted to the side of his room, "I don't know big brother, I would rather go on missions than being surrounded by people at a party", he said. Whis turned to him, "Merus, how about a break for once? I'm sure that Goku's going to be there", Whis offered. "Plus food, let's go!", Beerus yelled out, hidden behind Whis. Merus giggled, "Why not", and stood up, walked up behind Whis and placed his hand on Whis's back. Once they left the ship, they traveled for sixty-six and a half minutes to Earth.

    They arrived at Bulma's backyard and saw Bulma talking to Chichi, Videl, and 18. Bulma smiled, "Hello Whis! Lord Beerus, and you must be Merus. Goku talks a lot about you", she said. Lord Beerus heads to the food table while Whis introduces Merus to Bulma and her friends. Merus bows to them, "Thank you very much for inviting us Mrs. Bulma", he thanked her. Bulma giggled, "What a gentleman. Actually, I'm so glad you came because my friend needs a date for the party", she said. "Who?", Merus asked. "Hi Bulma!", sang a gentle feminine voice. Once he turned to see, he felt his heart beat. His eyes are wide in surprise, to see a lovely young lady walking towards them.

    She is a (height) tall and (weight), having a great curvy shaped body. Her hips are (type) while her thighs are (type), her breasts are (sized) while her rump is (size). She was wearing her (color) (type) shirt with (color) capris that ended above her knees, (color) socks, and (color) sneakers. Merus is more interested in looking at her face: a natural looking face with black eyes, (length) black (styled) hair, (sized) nose, (sized) ears pierced in (type) earrings, and her lips are shaded in natural tone color. But his eyes shot up as he noticed that she also has a monkey brown furred tail behind her.

    She finally arrives and stands in front of Merus; she looks (either straight or down) at Merus, giving him a friendly smile, "Hi there, you must be my date. I'm (Y/n)-Chan", she greeted him and extended her hand to him. He holds her hand and kisses it, "I'm Merus, pleasure to meet you miss (Y/n)", he greets back. She giggled, "Aw, don't be formal Merus, call me (Y/n)-Chan", she said. He blushed, embarrassed how awkward he felt when meeting someone new, "O..Ok...(Y/n)-Chan."