Dabura X Female Reader Lemon

Suggested by Apbishhhh.

Dabura, the Demon king of the demon race, was in his own hell after getting killed by (which series or games he died, I cannot get which ones seems best). He was pissed off about how (either Buu killed him or how he was killed by your main Avatar character and Goku in UI form). He wanted to (either rule the demon world or not just rule the Demon world but also the rest of all timelines. But the Time Patrollers keep defeating him alongside Goku).

He spends a few weeks in his Hell, patiently waiting while imprisoned by (whatever thought thinks how he was imprisoned). Once one of the Ogres forgot to secure the escape doors, Dabura finally beat up the ogres and managed to flee from hell. King Yenma ordered all ogre staff to find him, but sadly they're too late as Dabura already managed to get Cell to escape with him. 

Once they're teleported out of Hell and arrive on Earth (present timeline or the Time Patroller timeline), Cell decided to depart his own way and schemed to destroy the Z Fighters. That gives Dabura plenty of time to scheme his own plans.

He ventured into a nearby town, he noticed that this specific town is in the middle of nowhere; perfect place to wreak havoc. He was going to start killing everyone; until his black eyes stared in awe, spotting a young and beautiful female near the boutique shop.

She is a young (age), (height), and (weight) gorgeous girl. She wore her (insert dbs outfit, outfit by choice, or outfit in the Xenoverse 2 game). Her hair is (length) and (color), in a (hairstyle you prefer). Her eyes are (color) in sparkle reflection. Her facial features are feminine including her (color) shaded lips.

Dabura hides behind a tree as he watches her leaving the shop. "Thank you, have a nice day", she waved bye to the shop owner and left. She was heading towards the old alleyway where no one could see her. Once she enters, Dabura follows her. 

He resumes his stalking as he watches the girl heading to an old abandoned mansion which some have rumored it's haunted. Once the owner died, no one wanted it and had been left alone for thirty years.

Dabura watches her walking inside the mansion, wondering what she is doing there. Once she's inside, he follows inside. Once he's in, everywhere and everything is covered in dust and cobwebs. It was indeed a massive mansion: an old grand piano in the living room, old furniture, books, even the dining hall has little dust. Except when he went to the kitchen, it's cleaned and has food stored in the fridge and pantry. He realized that she lives here.

He crept to the stairs and quietly walked up. Once he's upstairs, he searches every room: all empty. But as he reached the end of the corridor, he heard giggling. He heard it coming from the last bedroom on the right. 

He slowly approaches the room and peeks his eyes through the keyhole. The same woman who is sitting on her bed, now wearing her (color) nightgown, laughing while talking on her cell phone.

She giggled, "Don't worry mom, the house is fine and I'm safe. No one's going to intrude on us, I promise", she said. As they said their goodbyes, she hung up. Dabura watches her place her phone on the bed to charge while she reaches down to her shopping bag. "Probably go change into new clothes", he thought to himself. But he was dead wrong as she smiled with lustful eyes; he stared wide eyed as she took out a big (color) dildo with suction cups behind it.

The girl felt very horny for the last few weeks; what's the cause of it? Well, it sounds embarrassing to her because after watching a new horror movie involving a handsome demon with a muscled body, she realizes that watching it makes her feel horny.

 It won't go away; so every other night or day when she's horny, she touches herself. Since she's bored and needs some steam to blow off, she slowly pulls the top of her nightgown down, revealing her (size) breasts. Dabura blushes and stares in awe as he watches her slowly pull her (color) panties down to her ankles. He felt his groin throbbing in excitement as he watched her lube the dildo and she lay her back on the bed; then she inserted it inside her.