Goku X Miyuko Tsukino OC Lemon

Requested by StarGoddess12. Yes, another female Draconian OC. Enjoy.

Goku and Miyuko Tsukino are resting on the couch of their lovely home. Goku, the adult fighter, sighed as he felt his lover's hands hugging his arm. She gave him a sweet smile with those lovely eyes at him.

Miyuko is a 5'4 foot tall young woman. A woman with smooth milky white skin, a slender curvaceous body with thick thighs, slender long arms and legs, big round breasts and plump round bottom. She wore her usual outfit: a high collar sleeveless light blue cheongsam with dark blue trimming with white flowers print design, white pencil skirt that has small slits on both sides, a dark ankle strap and low heels.

Goku stared at her long wavy platinum pearl blonde hair that ended behind her back, with straight blunt bangs, rosy cheeks, button nose, small ears, almond shaped crystal light blue eyes with natural butterfly eyelashes, and a tiny plump natural light pink lips. 

Miyuko looks up at him and smiles, "Is something wrong with my husband?", she asked. Goku smiled, "No Miyuko, I'm just mesmerized by your face", he said. She giggled and kissed his cheek, "Well I can't blame you for staring at me. I mean I'm the only Draconian living on Earth and you're the only being who ever loves me. I admired how you loved me Goku", she said sincerely.

Goku chuckled, "And I admired you and your beauty", he said smiling. She smiled while blushing. They resume watching tv as they cuddle on the couch. Miyuko is very lucky to have a man like Goku as her husband. It was easy for her during her childhood. Back when she was a newborn, she landed on Earth, in the middle of nowhere.

As a child, she was an orphan. She was in her ship, safe and sleeping. Until a moment later, the baby cried her lungs out loud, making sure she was heard. She cried for the last hour, scared that no one's here for help. Finally, a elderly woman arrived at the ship. This woman is curious and noted it's a ship. But she wondered what's inside. That's where she heard an infant's cry. "Oh my!", said the woman and went inside. Once she went back outside, she was holding the baby. "You poor baby", the woman said softly as she cradles the child, "I guess no one's here for you."

The elderly woman has no choice, she must raise this child as her own granddaughter. Eight years later, the child is named Miyuko Tsukino. The woman who is caring for the child is named Miyoko Hikari, the last female fighter of her clan. When Hikari (Miyoko's last name), was checking out the ship, it turns out there's a biography of the child's origins.

To Hikari's surprise, Miyuko is the last member of the Draconian race. There are many types of Draconians. Miyuko is a lunar (moon) dragon type of Draconian (look up at fairy tail's lunar or moon dragon). Lunar Draconians have metallic, boney structured body, with metallic sharp talons, and since they are evolved Draconians, they do not have wings, horns, and tails. 

This dragon breed utilizes the element of light and other holy attributes. Lunar dragons consume the light (and anything with light): Lunar Draconians also create, shape, and manipulate lunar energy/matter of beneficial nature; that which strengthens, enhances and causes anything/everything it comes across to flourish, representing the sustaining, and preserving side of the moon, which in turn ignores most of the common limitations and weaknesses of its normal elemental variety. In essence, this is about solely controlling the pure positive powers of the moon (quoted by StarGoddess12). 

They also the benefits of their abilities of having: fertility inducement, healing augmentation, life-force augmentation, lunar empowerment, lunar energy manipulation, lunar healing, physical augmentation, and purification (her words, not mine, give her credit); most likely using using lunar powers from the moon (from last paragraph).