Vegeta X Goku's Shy, Sensitive Twin Sister Reader

Suggested by reesescup1.

(Y/n)-Chan happily watched her nephew Gohan as he and Krillin set out on planet Namek. She is Goku's twin sister: a (height) (weight) young woman. Her hair is black with (length) (hairstyle). Like her brother, she wore her Kame turtle school uniform, except she has a blue mini skirt with blue leggings. (Y/n)-Chan isn't like her twin brother: in fact, she's more shy and sensitive. She hates violence and she is too scared to face her opponents. But in this case, she must fight for her home, friends, and family.

They just arrived on Namek after a six day journey; after their recent battle on Earth, against the Saiyans, their world is safe but not for long. They found out that the scouter served as a communications to the ruler of the army, Frieza, the evil emperor of the universe. They must get to Namek's dragon balls first before Frieza or the Saiyan prince Vegeta does.

Meanwhile elsewhere on Namek, Vegeta's space pod arrived hours later. He already went to a base planet of the Frieza Force camp to get healed and get a new scouter. But after he heard about Frieza's journey to Namek, Vegeta ends up going there immediately. 

He must obtain the dragon balls for immortal youth. That's probably the reason why Frieza wanted to wish for. After a few days, he went to Namek. However, as he arrives, he can sense Dodoria and Zarbon's kis. Vegeta also sensed a familiar ki: it was Goku's sister's ki.

His expression turned blushing red and a little flustered. Why is he acting so strange? Well, it's simple: he developed affection for her. How did it happen? Well, I'll sum it up in short recap: Once the Z Fighters found out two more Saiyans coming to Earth, they spent one year training. Once they finished training, they all faced Nappa and Vegeta. 

While each fighter fought each Saibamen, Vegeta was eyeing at (Y/n)-Chan. He was stunned that she's the last remaining female of their race. And he was planning on sparing her and turning her into his queen. At least she could do it for him by creating a new bloodline once they conquered Earth.

However, after many of her friends died by Nappa, after seeing Piccolo's die in saving her nephew, she is furious. In a short rage, she growled at Nappa, unleashed her full power blast wave and aimed it at Nappa. Vegeta stared in shock and the scouter reads her ki is raised to 3600. "Nappa, watch it!", Vegeta yelled at him. 

Unfortunately, Nappa took the hit from the wave and yelled out in pain. Nappa is covered in bruises and he angrily yells at her, "You bitch! I'll show you power!", and he angrily threw his same attack at Gohan. Gohan dodged and instantly threw Masenko at Nappa. Nappa yelled again and got hit. Now very pissed off, Nappa instantly disappeared and almost stabbed Gohan. But (Y/n)-Chan stood in and saved him, getting stabbed through her shoulder.

She almost died and Gohan almost got crushed, until Goku finally arrived and defeated both Nappa and Vegeta. Vegeta was furious with Nappa for almost killing his future wife, so he killed Nappa off. After the prince's defeat and Goku decided to spare his life, Vegeta felt disgusted. Yet he was relieved when he heard that (Y/n)-Chan lived. Ever since then, he thinks of nothing except her. His only soulmate. Even though she will reject him for being evil.

But many days later, most of the Namek's population dropped like flies as the Namekians were killed by Frieza, Frieza's men, and Vegeta. This is the moment where Goku witnessed Vegeta's death, killed by Freiza's death beam. (Y/n)-Chan gasped in horror and watched the Saiyan prince die. She knew he was absolutely wrong, yet she hates to see people dying. 

Yet, she couldn't believe that he confessed to her. A few hours ago, while her brother was healing in the heal tank, Vegeta talked to her and confessed his affection to her. "(Y/n)-Chan, right?", Vegeta asked. "Yes...I'm (Y/n)-Chan", she corrected him, "I...I don't understand what you want to talk about?" Vegeta's mind finds her shyness adorable and resumes talking, "I'm still shocked how timid you are. I mean you're from one of the strongest and toughest races of the galaxy." (Y/n)-Chan nods and lowers her face in embarrassment; Vegeta blushes lightly and quickly speaks, "Anyway, I have to tell you this. It's very confidential and I want you to keep this between us."