Jiren X Ruby Magenta Rose OC X Hit Lemon Part 2

-Sorry if this is a long ass request, but since the backstory is important to the requester, I might as well split it into two parts. Enjoy the rest of this story.

Ruby slightly dodged it; but it damaged her left arm and caused her to revert back to herself. She winced in pain as she realized that her arm was broken. But she will not back down. She glances up to see Frieza fighting against Jiren while Vegeta and Goku are about to throw their combined kis. She watched them throw their attacks at Jiren. 

Once the dust is gone, Jiren's shirt is destroyed and damaged Jiren. However, Jiren landed a quick punch against Vegeta's abdomen and knocked him out of the ring. Ruby groaned as she tried to come up with an idea. But what shocks her is she saw a green color shirt hiding in the rubble of the arena. She smiled, "Then I guess there's only one solution to end this tournament."

As Goku and Frieza instantly and swiftly threw every attack at Jiren, Jiren received multiple punches. He pushed them back, but they kept running at him with more blows to his body. As Frieza and Goku ran from the falling huge fragment of the arena, together they ram at Jiren, hitting Jiren's abdomen extra hard like a suckerpunch. 

Jiren's eyes shot up and asked himself, "Is this teamwork that Ruby was talking about? But why? My own strength should've won me and my universe safe victory!" But that's where he finally realized that with teamwork, people that he could've worked with, will bring them more strength to claim victory.

Jiren was near the edge of the ring, got small remaining strength left to try to push them away and be safe. But it did not go well for him: that's where he saw Ruby use her strong wind spell, push her into a fast speed, heading towards him. He cannot look away, he completely is stuck, and noticed how brave and determined to help her team to win. 

Ruby finally (sort of) hard glomp against him. Jiren's body reached its end and he was about to fall backwards out of the ring. "NNNNNOOOOOOOO!!!!", Jiren roared out in anguish. But his mouth is silenced by Ruby's mouth. She instantly interlocks her mouth with his mouth.

Everyone is shocked to see her kissing Jiren. Jiren suddenly felt a new feeling that he never had in a long time: affection. Jiren smiled through the kiss and secretly kissed her back. With that, Jiren falls into the void along with Goku, Frieza, and Ruby. 

Jiren instantly teleported to his team while Goku, Frieza, and Ruby teleported to their team. Surprisingly, not to Ruby, 17 emerges from the rubble of the remaining arena. 18 smiled, "I knew you were acting this entire time 17." "Goku, Frieza, and Ruby of the seventh universe are eliminated. Jiren of the eleventh universe is eliminated. Jiren felt disappointed in himself: he apologies to his team. But they forgive him.

Jiren felt relief for the first time and looked at Ruby. Jiren stood up and watched Ruby walk towards him. Ruby blushes, "I...I know that kiss is unnecessary, but...I just wanted to say that you are the strongest fighter I ever met", she commented. Jiren smiled and nods, "Can we meet again one day Ruby?", he asked. 

She pulls him into a hug, "You know it Jiren", and they depart. Once Jiren joins his team, the Grand Zenos erase them along with universe 11. As the Grand Priest announces universe 7 the winner, 17 wished for the erased universes back to life. The Grand Priest is surprised to hear such a kind wish and gladly gives the wish to the dragon.

Once the dragon grants the wish, all universes, along with the deities and fighters, are back to life, in their own universes. Hit, with his team at Lord Champa's palace, he smiled, "Thank you Ruby." 

In universe 11, Jiren is shocked to see himself, his team, and his universe revived. He sighed, "You are Ruby. My universe and my team are more important than my selfish wish", he said. Toppo nods, "Well Jiren, we'll meet them again. And next time, we will win for sure!", he said. Jiren nods and looks at the sky, "Until we meet again Ruby. Thank you."