Hearts X Female Reader Lemon

Suggested by Apbishhhh.

Hearts anguished as he was killed by SSJB Gogeta (the fusion of Goku and Vegeta, yeah I know you guys get it). His ultimate goal failed and was crushed by the Saiyans and members from Universe 7, plus Jiren and Hit. 

He wanted to get rid of the Grand Zenos; to create order, justice, harmony from his vision. He did confess how impressed he is by the Saiyans' power; Once he's gone, he is sent to Hell.

Hearts spend the last few weeks in Hell: imprisoned by his own fear. Watching the Grand Zenos spread corruption and chaos; strictness and no freedom, across the Multiverse. However, his torture abruptly ended too soon as he can sense that Fu suddenly became the Dark Demon king and create a fake Universe 7, as Fu's newest creation. It happened since he used his Universe Seed that Hearts worked hard to get it. He must stop Fu at all costs.

He was able to convince Cell to teleport them out of Hell, yet also convinced him to help Goku and his friends against Fu. Once Cell and Hearts teleported out of Hell, they arrived on the fake Universe 7. 

Hearts already sensed Goku and Vegeta's ki, yet he also senses three more kis: one seems to have weakened ki while one is a massive ki and second one is the familiar ki he sensed before. He knew that they needed his help.

Elsewhere, Goku was struggling against Cumber who is in his SSJ3 form. Goku was already getting weak while Vegeta was already fighting against Goku Black. Goku couldn't do this alone, he needs help. But out of nowhere, Hearts came alone and appeared before the Saiyan. 

Goku was shocked and frowned at him, "Hearts!? What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be in Hell?", he demanded. Hearts smirked and chuckled, "I have my ways, but it looks like you need my help", he said while looking at Cumber.

But at the corner of his right eye, he spots someone familiar hiding at the corner of the building. He flew down and landed on his feet. "I know you're here (Y/n)-Chan, come out", he called out. A feminine moan escaped her mouth and finally revealed herself: she is actually Goku's friend since the Cell Games.

Her name is (Y/n)-Chan: a (age), (height), and (weight) Earthling. She wore her (insert favorite DBZ or DBS outfit), covering her (size) bust and (size) rump. Her hair is (length) and (color); her eyes are (color), her face is lovely with the rosy pink cheeks, on her (color) skin tone, and she is rather cute looking when she's nervous of him.

(Y/n)-Chan remembers him from the last battle since she only got to witness the fight on her planet when he took part of the planet's ki into the cube for the Universe Seed. She wasn't happy how evil he was, yet she cannot get him out of her mind. She finds him handsome, strong, and she really desires for him instantly.

She wasn't the only one; Hearts felt the same when he saw her. Ever since he was on her planet, the sight he saw of her is beauty, radiated by a glimmer of sparkle, her sweet facial features, and the way she felt scared melts his heart. But his thought was interrupted by Cumber's strong force. Hearts quickly gave some of his ki to Goku, instantly powers up his ki.

Time Skip

Goku in his Ultra Instinct mode managed to fight back against Goku Black in his Super Saiyan Rose form. Black was badly injured, yet he roared out as he powered up his ki. Goku needs to escape since he and Vegeta are too weak. 

But to make things worse, Black sent a blast at the Earth's crust and made the planet's core to erupt. He stared in shock, trying to figure out how to escape. But to his more surprised expression, Cell appeared (he was elsewhere when he teleported here). He demanded answers, yet Cell told him there wasn't time left.