Piccolo X Female Fighter Reader Lemon

Requested by MelindaRSisk

"What are you doing?", Piccolo asked, annoyed as he watched (Y/n)-Chan babying Gohan after a recent training session that gave the kid scrapes and scratches. She ignored him and applied Gohan's injuries, and placed Band-Aids on them. Giving each bandage a kiss, she gave Gohan a hug. Gohan smiled and hugged her back. "You're the best healer Miss (Y/n)", he thanked her. She smiled, "No need to be formal, call me (Y/n)", she said. He nods, "Ok (Y/n)-San", he said with an innocent look on his face. Piccolo groans, hates to look at his student's face while still annoyed with this woman.

(Y/n)-Chan is actually Goku's close friend of his since meeting him with Bulma back when he was only eight years old. Only age twenty-two, she is still pretty and a strong fighter. She is a (height) and (weight) with a slim waist, (type) legs, (type) arms, (size) bust, and (type and sized) butt. She wears her usual (color) (sleeve or sleeveless) (type of shirt or gi shirt), (gi pants or type of pants or skirt), with a (color) belt, (color) stockings, and (color) shoes. Her face is natural: natural tone (color-ish) shaded lips, (size) nose, (size) ears, (type) chin, (type) cheeks, (color) eyes with (type of eyelashes), (thin or thinner) eyebrows, and (length) (color) hair (hanging low, above, or styled).

She was once an orphan because the Red Ribbon Army killed her family when she was thirteen. She was miserable grieving over them and decided to avenge them. When she was looking for information about the Red Ribbon Army's hideout, she met Kid Goku at the town square when he was searching for the RR army too. They worked together, finally found the army, destroyed the hideout along with the members, and brought peace to everyone. But since her revenge is done, she resumes her life looking for work. But she knew that she likes Goku and they decided to be friends. Goku felt bad that she's jobless and has no home, so he asked Bulma to help her find a job.

Bulma was a great friend to them and helped (Y/n)-Chan get a job as a security guard at a mall overnight and find a good apartment to rent. But she only rested for five hours because since then, she decided to get stronger in training. Thanks to her motivation, she beats every scumbag off the streets, inspires children to be good, and is able to win extra money from a small organization of fighting mini-tournament in secret. She was at the twenty-third tournament, watching Goku win until the very end after he defeated Piccolo Jr.

She knew that the tournament would be on hold for a long time. But she also suspects Piccolo Jr. would also try anything to defeat Goku. Especially what happened after the recent defeat of Raditz, things changed. She was with Master Roshi, Bulma, and Krillin, and found them on an island. Piccolo explained what happened including Goku's death and that two more stronger Saiyans will come to Earth for one full year. She is confused, she never fought anyone higher than herself or Raditz's ki. But two more powerful Saiyans will certainly destroy them all if she doesn't act fast.

Piccolo took Gohan in his arms and was about to leave. (Y/n)-Chan refused to let him take Goku's son. It was a hard minute argument with Piccolo. Piccolo grunted, "If you cared about the boy, why not join us in training?", he suggested. He was being sarcastic; but he was shocked that she agreed to join them. Piccolo groans, "What did I get myself into?", he asked himself. After leaving their friends to find the Dragon Balls, both Piccolo and (Y/n)-Chan head out to the middle of nowhere. 

Piccolo threw Gohan into a shallow pond; the boy woke up in shock. He was told that his father was killed and felt scared. But Piccolo, instead of being gentle and kind, shows his mean strike and tells him that he will train him for a year. Gohan and (Y/n)-Chan doesn't believe what he said. Until Piccolo threw Gohan against a mountain. Gohan suddenly used a huge ki blast and destroyed the mountain. Both Piccolo and (Y/n)-Chan are shocked by the results. She turned to him and slapped his face, "What the hell Piccolo? Gohan's only four years old! He could've died and Chichi will kick your...", (Y/n)-Chan yells at him; until Piccolo gives her a hard punch in her abdomen, making her fall backwards.