Cell X Female Cell look alike Reader Lemon

Requested by ArmadaGirl101

Far away, hidden among the mountain terrain in the middle of the mountain, is a secret bunker for one individual hiding dreadful creatures. A man named Dr. Gero was plotting his blueprints to turn himself into an android. Android 19 is turned off, rested in his own bed, next to other android comrades. However, only one creature is about to wake up on this fateful night.

In the other room lies a female body on the examination table. She was once a normal girl living her life as a (insert job she works or where she goes to school), living with parents, and loves her life. Until Dr. Gero abducted her and knocked her out. The sad part is she has been knocked out over twenty years; Dr. Gero turned her into a strange looking android. For what purpose? Turns out, he created an ultimate android rested safely in its tank; and has been resting for so long.

The doctor knew that his creation would annihilate anyone in their way including his target Goku. But he does have a theory of what happens once his creation's goal is accomplished, then what? The man knew his poor creature would be lonely and decided to create a bride for it. He searched so long for a potential mate and he chooses this one for her natural beauty that will accompany his creation.

She suddenly woke up from her deep slumber. She made a soft groan as her hand rubbed her head, "My head hurts...", and then suddenly felt panicked. She realizes that her head has no hair and has a weird form of head structure. She slowly climbed off the table, then spotted an oval shaped body mirror. Once she approached it and turned on the light, she felt shock and trauma. She sees herself as an weird ugly creature that came from a horror movie. "W..What!? No...No! That's impossible!", she said. 

She is no longer in her true form anymore. She is a (height) and has a (slender, skinny, slim, or hourglass shaped) body. Her form is like combined with frog and bug mutant combined with a green and orange, and brownish color schemes. But her eyes are (color) instead of beady, and have human looking facial features including dark grey shade on her lips. When she looks down, she realizes that she feels like naked except her vagina and anus is located in hidden areas (so she's like a perfect Cell if confused).

Her ears are circular and heard voices in another room. Leaning against a wall, she managed to hear Dr. Gero's voice, "Soon, once my perfect creation is awake, he will be unstoppable and destroy everyone! And to make sure that my creation is happy, I created a bride for him, to create offspring and they will be the perfect creations to avenge me!" She gasps and covers her mouth. She felt her eyes watered in tears and suddenly fled. She found an exit door in the back room, she fled from the bunker.

Running through the darkness, away from the man who ruined her life, she finally left the mountain and headed to anywhere where she could hide. Days later, she was traveling on foot. She felt exhausted and felt her energy drained. If she cannot get food and water soon, she will surely die. She was traveling through the forest for days, finding fruit to eat and spring water to drink. But she needs to move on so she won't be captured. After she reaches the end of the forest, she encounters a house with a small hut. But to her surprise, there's a mother and a son back from the grocery store.

She felt discouraged for thinking of asking them for help, but she's hungry and she needs to reveal herself eventually. She hopes that they're nice people and started to walk to their house. Gohan was busy solving problems on his homework, he heard a sudden crash, coming from the kitchen. Chichi screamed in fear; Gohan rushed to the kitchen and gasped in shock to see the female creature standing in there. Gohan stood there, preparing to fight. 

But he noticed that she has no evil aura around her. He calms down and walks up to her. The female creature felt threatened and stepped back. "Hey there", Gohan said smiling, "There's no need to be scared. We won't hurt you." She nodded and felt her tears rolling down her cheek, "I'm....scared!", she whimpered. Both Gohan and his mother are shocked to hear her talking. Feeling bad for her, Chichi cooked her food and she googled them up.