17 X Female Reader Lemon

Suggested by queenshelle18.

(Y/n)-Chan is a threat to this island and she will try to sell these creatures for profit. She is a (height) and (weight) young woman in her (insert age. And just imagine what kind of character you wished to be, I don't want anyone to get offended). Her hair is (length) and (color) in shiny glossy, her eyes are (color), her facial features are feminine, and her lips are plump with (color) shade lipstick. She wears her (insert outfit here or any fandom clothing you imagine). She tried to leave the island quietly until a ranger known as 17 caught up to her. She refuses to surrender her prizes to so-called heroes, she must fight.

(Y/n)-Chan yells out in frustration as she throws her right fist at Android 17. 17 dodged her punch and instantly landed another blow to her right arm, disabling it. She grunts, now unable to fight. Since he already broke her rifle gun in half, she can only use hand combat. But now that her arm is disabled, she only has her left arm. She knows that he'll defeat her and bring her to the police, but she must give everything she got.

So, she started to run, aiming her left arm into a fist. She dodges 17's attacks, and then lands a punch on his cheek. His face slightly turned, but stopped. (Y/n)-Chan stares in shock as her punch wasn't enough. She gagged, felt his punch hit her abdomen. Now, her vision is blurry and knocked out.

She sits up and gasps, breathing heavily. However, her arms are tied behind her back. While her legs are tied as well. She struggled to squirm her way out of it, but it's tied tightly. "Good, you're awake", said the familiar voice. She turned and saw 17 sitting across from her. She growls, "How dare you tie me up like this?", she hissed. 

17 can't help but smirked, "You're the one who tried to capture the creatures on this island. It's my job to protect them while bringing those who steal to jail. So tell me, why are you doing this?", he asked. She hissed at him, "As if you'll ever understand the hell I endured my whole life!", she said harshly. 17 is more curious, "If you don't tell me what's wrong, I'll gladly hand you over to the police right now", he said, about to carry her.

"No, no!", she exclaims, then she growls, then sighed, "Fine, I'll tell you." 17 sat next to her while making sure she wouldn't escape him. 17 sat there while listening to her story; she had always been an orphan for her entire life at age three. 

Her parents were killed in a car accident while her foster parents treated her like crap and made her steal anything for money. After living with them for two years, they eventually kicked her out. Now that their influence made her steal, she has no other way to protect herself except stealing money and food.

She was sent to juvie at age 11; but after four years, she escaped juvie and lived secretly elsewhere, to avoid police. She spent most of her life as a criminal; always stealing to sell anything for money, to take care of herself.

 Only recently, she found out that the island contains rare beasts that are not found anywhere on Earth and they cost a fortune, so that's her reason to steal the creatures, so she would be rich and won't have to steal anything for a long time. 17 felt bad for her; he honestly thought she was a normal person who is greedy for money. But since what she says is true, he must help her.

"I see", he said, "I understand how it felt." She turned to him with a surprised look of confusion, "Wait...You understood me!?", she asked. 17 explained to her that he himself was once evil, as an android. He and his sister 18 were originally created to destroy everyone on Earth.

 But after what they went through while being absorbed by Cell and after the Cell Games ended, both him and his sister decided to depart from their evil paths and become normal people. His sister is now married to one of the Z Fighters and has a daughter; himself only decided to become a Ranger, the only thing to remember about his colleague Android 16 is by protecting life including the creatures of this island.