Xeno SSJ4 Gohan X Kidnapped Xeno Vegeta's Daughter Reader

Requested by YuGiOhfan1999.

To clarify, this takes place in the Xenoverse, so in case I did not typed Xeno Gohan or Xeno Vegeta, it is because they are in the Xenoverse so I don't have to type Xeno all the time. Enjoy.

Vegeta slammed his fists at the dinner table, "What the hell's wrong with you (Y/n)-Chan!? Why did you always miss our training!?", he exclaimed. (Y/n)-Chan frowned, flinched as she was looking down at the table. While crossing her arms across her chest, she just ignored his yell. Bulla (13 years old) lowered her face at the table while listening to her music quietly. 

Trunks (24 years old) shook his head, "Dad, stop yelling at my sister! She's only sixteen, she's old enough to join us!", he said to Vegeta. "No!", he yells at his son, "(Y/n)-Chan is too weak to join us if she keeps skipping our training! She is our next Time Patroller and should focus on training, nothing more!! If she keeps this up, she'll be a nobody!"

(Y/n)-Chan held back her tears as she was stuck in between her father and her brother. (Y/n)-Chan is the second child in the Brief family. At age sixteen, she is (height) tall and (weight) yet has a curvy body. Her body has (skinny, slim, or has abs) stomach with curvy shaped hips, strong legs and arms, (size) chest and (size) butt, all covered in her outfit: a Saiyan armor like Vegeta's except has a mini skirt attached to her leggings, long white boots, and carries (whatever item you carried)(if you don't like this outfit, you can get this or insert favorite outfit from the Xenoverse's shop). 

Her face has her father's nose, her mother's eyes, rosy plump cheeks, (color) shaded lips, (size) ears with (insert kind of earrings), and (length) (either blue hair or black hair with a blue stripe on her left side head).

In the world of Xenoverse, they still live in West City except it resided miles away from ConTon City. Bulma passed away after Bulla's birth, leaving her grieving husband, parents, and son Trunks (8 years old) & daughter (Y/n)-Chan (3 years old at that time). Without a mother, Vegeta, his kids, plus Dr. & Mrs. Briefs supported each other. Since Bulla does not show any sign of power, she lived her life as a normal girl. 

But once (Y/n)-Chan turned ten years old, that's when Vegeta decided to train her with Trunks. She was always on her game: always dodging attacks swiftly as well as honing her own attacks. She spends a good amount of powering up her ki for a week; until she successfully reached her highest level at 3000. But that's not enough for her father since she did not learn to transform into a super saiyan.

Last year, age 15, that's when she skipped out her afternoon training. The reason is because she made plans. She always meets up with Gohan and creates their own training. Unlike her father, Gohan is very kind and gentle, but she does accept him going rough in their sparring matches. She always looks up to him, sees him more than a brother or a father; to make it sound crazy, she's always in love with him. But Gohan doesn't know that because she kept it to herself before someone knows what's going on. For a year, she and Gohan trained, made her stronger and managed to achieve her super Saiyan form.

Earlier today, they finished their training as she graduated from the basic training. Gohan smiled and told her how proud he is for having a beautiful student. She felt her heart thumped when he said that, and made her blush. Gohan chuckled as he pet her head, "You know, if you have a question or need any help, you can come visit me." She nods and heads back home. But as soon as she and her family ate dinner, she was planning to head to her room until Vegeta decided to have an argument with her. He said she's only going to be a Time Patroller and not have a simple normal life like any other teenage girls.