King Cold X Princess Saiyan Reader Lemon

Requested by ArmadaGirl101.

Six decades ago, the race of the Saiyans were partnered with the leader of the Cold Force, King Cold. King Cold was indeed a massive and strongest being of the universe. But he is also a normal being who ages. Everyone feared him and his army for conquering planets and making profit of selling the planets and habiants to slave owners. But back then, when King Cold first invaded planet Vegeta, he was originally supposed to conquer them.

King Vegeta was not happy by Cold's assault on his planet. He really wanted to prove himself how strong and brutal when it comes to fighting. But he knew that Cold can outdo him in a second. So, he has to come down to his last resort and call out his soldiers. "Guards, go out to the Saiyan village and find me the most beautiful and pure virgin female Saiyan of the kingdom", King Vegeta declared. 

The guards blinked and gave him the blank face, "The princess", they said. King Vegeta stares at them in disbelief, "W...What?", he asked. "The princess", they said again, "It's your daughter, the princess of this planet, is the most beautiful and purest female of the kingdom. She's the one you're asking."

King Vegeta growled, clenching his hands onto the armrests of his throne and shot down the guards. "Bullshit!", he exclaimed, "There's no way my daughter's going to be handed down to this bastard!" A loud sound of the explosion occurred and screams echoed through the corridor, "Hello? Anyone here?", he heard King Cold's voice. "Shit!", King Vegeta groaned, "Guards, escort my daughter here right now!" "Yes sire!", both said the new guards.

After ten minutes of assaulting the castle, King Cold finally arrived at the throne room. He sees King Vegeta standing up from his throne. King Cold smiled, "Well well, you must be the ruler of this planet", he chuckled evilly. King Vegeta stood his ground, "Yes, I'm King Vegeta of planet Vegeta. May I ask who you are?", he asked. 

King Cold smirked, "I'm King Cold, the ruler of this universe and commander of the Cold Force. I apologize for the rude intrusion but I'm here for one purpose: to conquer and sell this planet along with enslaving you and your kind", and he cackled. King Vegeta growled in his breath, knew this would happen and had no choice except for one to save his race.

King Vegeta walks up to King Cold and snaps his finger, calling his guards with a special lady approaching to them. Once King Cold noticed her presence, his red colds, once cold, are now melted. His breath let out a quick gasp, now in awe and fascination. He is now looking at the most beautiful creature he has ever seen. 

Once the guards escort her to King Vegeta, she turns to King Cold, now greeting him with a scared, glistening, and lovely pair of (color) eyes. King Cold realized what he got himself into: one of King Vegeta's last desperate moves to save himself and the race. King Vegeta holds her hand and turns back to King Cold, "King Cold, allow me to introduce you to my oldest child, my daughter, Princess (Y/n)-Chan", and guide her scarred hand to the giant Ice-Jin.

Princess (Y/n)-Chan is a (height) and (weight) young lady at age 16. Unlike her race and her father, she is a rather gentle and kind princess. Wearing her long (color) silk dress with long sleeved, u-neck, a pair of (color) flat shoes, and has a (color) flower laid behind her left ear. Her hair is (length) jet black (styled) hair, glossy and shiny.

 Her cheeks are rosy pink, thin eyebrows, small nose and (sized) pair of (color) shaded lips. Her eyes are what fancied King Cold: every Saiyan is born with black eyes; however, her father's bloodline, born once every fifth generation is born with a special pair of (color) eyes. King Cold is slowly falling for her, especially how lovely her breasts are since they're at size (insert cup sized breasts). And her rump is plump and fine at a (type) size.