Goku X Miyuko Tsukino OC Lemon 3

Note- Hi guys. Anyway the reason why I'm making a third part of this specific story is because the second one felt like it's unfinished to be done. So I'm going to completely put the real conclusion to this story. This idea is from StarGoddess12.

So many years went by after the Cell Games. Goku's sacrifice made his friends and families mourn for him. Yet, Miyuko and her son Gohan both knew that he would return. Nine months passed by and Goten was born: a spitting image of Goku. Miyuko spends the last seven years raising her sons and providing them enough care and food. Hikari does help out with a few amounts of money and food. 

Miyuko is thankful for the help and eventually made enough money for Gohan to enroll into high school. He was homeschooled for a long time until he reached his level at the senior year. Miyuko wanted her son to make friends before he finished his education. She enrolls him to Orange Star High School. But things changed as events took place days later: Goku was granted a 24 hour visit to his family and friends, and went to the World Tournament.

But that day went from normal to another crisis since the arrival of Babidi and Majin Buu's reawakening. Because of them, especially mind controlling Vegeta, they killed innocent lives. But thanks to Goku (who is revived by Elder Kai's spiritual sacrifice), Dende's wish to resurrect innocent lives, and Mr. Satan's motivation, Goku defeats Buu using Spirit Bomb. Fat Buu became friends with the team and everyone's memories of that event were erased. Miyuko and her sons welcomed Goku back home and resumed their lives, back to normal. But even to Miyuko there's only a moment's peace until things keep on changing. Like the day on Bulma's birthday when Lord Beerus the destroyer arrived.

Not only did she learn that Lord Beerus is the deity of destruction, but feared that he would destroy her world, friends, and family. As such, after witnessing Buu's rude behavior of not having Lord Beerus have some pudding, Lord Beerus defeated everyone including Vegeta and Goku in his Super Saiyan God form. However, that didn't stop him. To their surprise, the god of destruction decided to spare their planet, only because he cannot think about destroying it if it means never getting to try new foods. But Lord Beerus finds Goku and Vegeta worthy enough to think of them as candidates as his rivals. He was also very impressed how he met Miyuko, the only female Draconian living on Earth.

She eavesdrops on them and hears Whis explain to Lord Beerus that Frieza was the one who annihilated her race, a year later after eradicating planet Vegeta and the Saiyans. Once she found out, she was very furious at first, but remembered that Frieza's in hell and her anger faded. During Lord Beerus's tamper tantrum, she confronts the deity and prepares to teach him a lesson with her Dragon Force. That did get the deity off guard, but wasn't injured. That teaches her a lesson to resume training and work harder. She did so for the next few months; when Bulma contacted her that Frieza was revived and brought his 1000 soldiers to their world, she alongside her son, friends, and eventually her husband and Vegeta fought.

She used her Dragon Force and ki attacks on the soldiers she had fought. She did it again on Frieza when she saved her son from Frieza's wrath, placing the tyrant in small scratches and bruises. But that did not stop him. She turned to look at Gohan, scolded him that he should've used his Dragon Force combined attack; but he didn't because he preferred to do it like Piccolo's training. Miyuko felt annoyed then smiled, "Next time son, you better go train more better", and resumed fighting Freiza off until Goku and Vegeta arrived. 

From there, she with her son and friends watched Goku fight Frieza in his final form. But what shocks everyone is Goku transforms into Super Saiyan Blue and witnesses Frieza's transformation into Golden Frieza. For minutes, Goku was winning until Sorbet shot him with his ring laser and Frieza was beating the shit out of him. But Frieza ended up letting him go while fighting Vegeta next. Long story short: Vegeta has Super Saiyan Blue as well, almost won, but Miyuko noticed that Frieza's going to destroy their planet unless she and her husband do something. She whispered an idea to Goku and both powered up their attacks.