Hit X Powerful Female Z Fighter Reader Lemon

Requested by Apbishhhh. Enjoy.

(Y/n)-Chan is (height) and (weight) young woman. Not too tall or too short, with abs on her abdomen, curvy hips, strong legs and arms, (size) breasts and round (size) butt. She wore her (color) gi like Goku except not only has sleeves that ended near her forearms but also has a mini skirt attached to her shorts, (color) leggings or without any, and (color) shoes.

She has lovely facial features: normal sized nose, thin (color) eyebrows that match her (length) (color) hair that shines from the sun, long eyelashes, sharp yet gentle (color) eyes, (plump, or thin cheek bone structure), and (color) shaded lips.

(Y/n)-Chan is the third powerful fighter among the Z-Fighters; third strongest next to Vegeta and Goku. Sure, Gohan is the fourth fighter and he should've been able to surpass her. But it was impossible for him to fight against her. Why do you ask? Well, it's because (Y/n)-Chan inherits a higher ki level that surpasses Gohan's. She used to be an average good grade student and a daughter to two famous lawyers of Satan City. She never cared what her parents were stuck at work because she just wanted something more exciting in her life. She first met Gohan and Videl at their old high school, always hanging out.

It was hard for Gohan and Videl to keep a secret from her because they felt afraid for her to be snitching on them. But after the events of Majin Buu, (Y/n)-Chan is rather thrilled to be their friend. She decided to join in the fight. Thanks to her skills in box beating and wrestling, she knows basic steps. It was hard for her to fight Kid Buu because she never fights anyone with kis and flying. 

But thanks to Mr. Satan encourages everyone to give their ki to Goku, Goku defeats the monster, restoring peace and no one remembers what happened by using the dragon balls. Once the event is over, every day after school and after graduation, (Y/n)-Chan decided to train with Piccolo, Vegeta, and Goku. It was exciting for her since her parents are always at work which got her lonely on some days.

Only a year later, she graduated from her training and possesses a huge ki. She was proud of herself and never thought anything more better. Weeks later, She was informed by Whis that her universe team is fighting at a tournament between them and universe 6. She agreed to join them and she spent those remaining days in training. Days later, they arrived on the isolated planet where the tournament takes place. Alongside her are Piccolo, Goku, Vegeta, and Monaka. They take their exam test, all passed. Once the anthem is over in a half a minute, the tournament begins. (Y/n)-Chan made a suggestion to her team that she'll send who goes first.

So Piccolo goes first; beats Botamo, but after fighting Frost, he loses. However, since he cheated, Piccolo could've won. But he gives up since he knows that Vegeta wants (Y/n)-Chan to fight Frost. So (Y/n)-Chan is next. Frost remained on the stage and got himself beaten by (Y/n)-Chan in a brutal suckerpunch in the face and knocked him out of the ring. Eventually, she beat Magetta and Cabba. Finally, she is fighting against Hit. She remembers all her training including kaioken and the Kamehameha wave. But after throwing her punches at Hit, time skipped so instantly quick and did not land on him. But she gagged, coughing out saliva as Hit landed a big punch in her abdomen.

Her body slides off the ring and is lost. She felt weak from the punch and passed out. She finally wakes up to see Hit fighting against Goku who is in his super Saiyan blue form with kaioken. She felt surprised and shocked, "What!? What happened when I was out?", she asked. "Apparently you lost, Vegeta fought Hit and he also lost. Goku did a splendid job keeping up with Hit's time skip and are evenly matched. So you missed most action sweetie", Whis explained. 

She turned and stared in shock to see Goku fly out of the ring and give up. Lord Beerus was pissed off and afraid he will lose if his last fighter loses. Luckily, Monaka landed one punch on Hit's leg and Hit felt force push him off the ring. Her universe wins, Lord Champa was going to destroy Hit and his teammates, however the Grand Zeno appeared and went over to greet the ruler.