Kahseral X Female Pride Trooper Reader Lemon

This idea is from Apbishhhh. I hope you Kahseral fans enjoy this juicy story. And Happy Valentine's Day.

On Planet Netfiss, the Pride Troopers are heading over to their base for an important announcement. Troopers such as the experienced veterans are heading inside the building. Dyspo and a female Pride Trooper are heading there now. This woman is named (Y/n)-Chan, only worked for the team for five years.

She is a (height) young woman with a (weight) body with (slim or well built muscle) abdomen, slender yet strong arms and legs, (size) breasts and (size) and (shaped) butt; all covered in her Pride Troopers red and black spandex suit, wearing her white gloves and white boots. Her hair is (length) and (color) shining from the sun, her (color) eyebrows are thin, has (size) nose, (size) (type of race) ears, long (style) eyelashes, (color) tone skin, and has a lovely set of (color) eyes.

(Y/n)-Chan came from the Northern side of Universe 11: a much colder climate planets, but she and her race managed to adapt to the cold thanks to their survival and a method to avoid the freeze: when it's time for their winter months and preparing for the worse freezing below temperatures, they eat at least (15-20 meals within a week plus ten more dishes for extra snack/treat, then they go into pre-hibernation for at least a month until they wake up to hunt the last remaining winter (they use their fat in their bodies in order to stay warm for that long). Until spring comes, the temperature goes back to 33 degrees at best. She used to do that fine and does not get sick, however her own body felt icy as hell.

Five years ago, she was founded by Toppo and Dyspo when they're searching for new recruits for the organization. Her folks did not want to leave their homes, however she was curious about the heroes. Spending a few minutes talking to them, she can see why they need more heroes; she was interested when she heard about enduring hot and cold temperatures during missions and they find her an ideal team member who can help out during the coldest expeditions. She agreed to join their organization and they gave her the job on the serious coldest missions. Once they traveled to HQ, she was in awe and excited to start working as the new hero. But things get more wild for her as she eventually meets the hottest man she ever seen: Kahseral.

When she was moving into her own apartment, she was greeted by Kahseral and Dyspo. Dyspo handed her the Pride Trooper's uniform with the gloves and boots, a map of their planet, and as well as information of their universe guide book. But when Kahseral approaches her, says, "Hello (Y/n), I'm Kahseral: the warrior of strength", he greeted her, extended his hand to her. She felt her face blushing with a warm touch. Dyspo noticed her odd behavior and realized what it meant. Kahseral did not notice the blush and he watched her shake his hand. 

She smiles, "Hello general, nice to meet you", she greeted him without stuttering. He smiles back at her, "For a young woman who lived in the cold, you sure are lovely", he commented. She blushes again. Once he excused himself and went back to HQ, Dyspo gave her a smirk and patted her shoulder, "So...what do you think of the general?", he asked, winking at her.

She turned to him, nodding, "He's....", she says but was unable to think of a word to describe him. Dyspo gave her a wider smirk, "I know you have a crush on him, I mean who could blame him. But never in my life has a young woman have a crush on an older guy", he said. She frowned and raised a brow at him, "Don't judge me rabbit", she warned him. 

Dyspo chuckled, "Don't be embarrassed (Y/n)-Chan. If you need help, just let me know and I'll make sure that the general will be in your reach", he said. She was shocked how her teammate isn't shocked how she's attracted to him; yet she is glad that he's her first friend. Ever since that day, she and Dyspo became best friends while she keeps falling more in love with Kahseral.