Future Trunks X Injured Goku's Pregnant Daughter Reader

Requested by YuGiOhfan1999.

In the future timeline, the androids 17 & 18 are destroying the city and killing innocent lives. Others are scrambled, running away from the monsters. 17 and 18 just arrived in West city for another destruction, bringing death and chaos. They heard a girl's cry as they turned their heads to the right direction.

A little four year old girl was crying, sitting on the ground as she cried for help. She was too scared to run away or think what to do and cried. 17 chuckled, "Awe, a sad crying little girl. Whatever shall we do to help her?", he teased. 18 scoffed, "Let's just end her life here and move on", and raise her ki blast at the girl.

Suddenly, an immsenseful force knocks the androids down. Both knocked down onto the ground. The girl was crying louder as the ki blast was about to hit her. But thankfully, a mysterious young woman caught her and ran away further to the street. The girl stopped crying and looked up, and saw the woman's face.

She is a lovely young woman: a (height) and (height) black haired woman. Her hair is (styled) (long or short). Her face is thin yet rosy pink on her cheeks, small nose, thin eyebrows, round chin and small plump of (color) shaded lips.

She wore (you guys got two choices) (1. A orange and blue Kame turtle style school uniform with orange mini skirt to her pants, black boots, black under armor gi shirt, and wearing an old torn blue wristbands) or (2. A (color) gi shirt with (color) under shirt, (color) sash, (color) gi pants (with or without a mini skirt), (color) boots, (and possibly (color) wristbands if you want).

The woman flies over to the woman who is looking relieved. "My baby!", the woman cried as she handed her daughter back. The girl cried in her mother's arms and they looked at her, "Thank you so much (Y/n)-Chan." (Y/n)-Chan smiled, "No problem ma'am. But run away and hide. I need to stop them." They nodded and the mother left. (Y/n)-Chan felt tired of the androids' mess, yet she must get it over with.

Days ago, Trunks told her that he's going to protect their past so their counterparts will live happily and after that, come back to stop the androids once and for all. She was told to protect his mother and everyone else while he's gone. 

She understood but felt worried how she'll handle this alone. She grew up with him since babies; always being loved and cared for by their mothers, trained by Gohan but died by protecting them, and they transformed into Super Saiyans.

Both of them worked hard to protect everyone they cared and hopefully bring peace back. For a few days, (Y/n)-Chan felt too exhausted in her state right now. She knew this secret was going to get her killed, but she must perform her duty as a Z Fighter. 

She instantly transforms into a Super Saiyan and charges at them. She let out a battle cry as she landed a punch on 17's face and 18's abdomen. Both androids grunted and staggered, gagged. They looked at her and growled. "That's it! Play time's over", 18 exclaimed and threw her ki blast at her.

(Y/n)-Chan dodged, but was caught by 17's grip on her arm. She struggled to get away, "Let go of me you bastard!", she exclaimed. 17 smirk, "Certainly", and land a punch on her face while 18 kicked her back. (Y/n)-Chan gagged and gasped, then 17 threw her towards the ground. She landed on her feet, but felt weak. 

She can feel a sudden nausea and vomit onto the ground in front of her. She saw blood on the ground and realized that they gave her a cut by the side of her left hip. Both androids laughed at her. "Well well, I guess she's too sick to fight", 17 teased. 18 smirked and raised her big ki ball, "And now it's time for you to die", but she was suddenly kicked, instantly fell onto a building.

"What the!?", 17 said in shock. "Don't ever mess with my friend", said the familiar voice. 17 turned and his eyes widened. (Y/n)-Chan smiled as the familiar man is next to her, "Trunks, you're back!", she said weakly. He picked her up and placed her safe in the alleyway. "Stay here and watch me defeat them", Trunks said. She nodded and watched Trunks fly towards the androids.

It was an intense battle; but most importantly, they're all shocked how strong Trunk's gotten. His aura is brighter, his ki is higher, and he just overwhelmed 18 when he punched her and threw her into another building instantly. She growled at him, "Now I'm pissed!!", and ram at him, gathering her full power and about to throw it at him. 

But Trunks deflect it and shoot his full blast at her. 17 gasp in shock as he cannot see his sister anymore. "What...What the hell!?", 17 mutters. Trunks turn to him and frown, "Now I'm going to stop you", he said. 17 growls, "There's no way you're stronger than me! Never!!", and charge at him, gathering his full power.

But Trunks got the upper hand. Trunks dodged it and threw his full power at 17, finally destroying him. Everyone rejoiced as they cheered for Trunks. (Y/n)-Chan smiled, "Finally it's over", she mutters. 

Trunks turns back to normal and walks over to her, "You feeling alright (Y/n)-Chan?", he asked. She nods, "Yeah", and slowly stands up. Trunks can tell she has been gaining weight for two months, but he cannot tell where this kis coming from; it feels like they're in front of them but he cannot see them.

(Y/n)-Chan knew he cannot tell what's wrong with her for those weeks and decided to reveal the truth. Trunks smiled, "If only Goku could see us right now, he'll be proud of us", he said. She nods, "Yeah, I wish brother Gohan and dad can see us now", she said. In case you don't get it, she is the daughter of Chichi and Goku. She was a month apart from Trunks' birth and they always stay together to become the best fighters to protect their world.

Trunks holds her hand, "(Y/n)-Chan, remember that night where you're too scared to sleep?", he asked. She nods. He blushed, "Well...I'm glad that you're with me. I always love you (Y/n)-Chan, I was too scared to tell you because you only find me as a friend." 

She blushed, knew what he meant. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him in for a kiss. Trunks blushed as he felt her lips touching his. He moans and kisses her back.

Their tongues slid in each other's mouths, danced as they explored each other's mouths. After a steamy minute, they break the kiss to take breaths. Trunks stared into her eyes, "(Y/n)-Chan, I love you", he said softly. She smiled back at him, "I love you more Trunks~", and they kissed. 

Trunks moans again as he wrapped his arms around her waist gently. He broke the kiss and looked at her stomach, "I didn't notice till now. But i keep sensing two kis in you but I cannot see them." She rolled her eyes and smiled, "Trunks, I'm pregnant", she said.

Trunks' face is blushing red and eyes widened, gasped. "(Y/n)-Chan, you're pregnant! Who's the father?", he asked. She giggled, "You Trunks. You're the father", she revealed. He smiled and raised his fists into the air, "YEAH!! I'M GOING TO BE A DAD!!!", and pick her up, swirling around. (Y/n)-Chan giggled as she and Trunks celebrated their lives together as lovers.

Nine months later, they welcomed twins: a boy and a girl. Trunks holds their son: their son is named (B/n). He has Vegeta's hair and hairstyle with two separate (blue or silver) stripes on each side of the head. He also has black eyes like his mother, Vegeta's nose, already has Vegeta's tough guy attitude.

(Y/n)-Chan holds their daughter and named her (G/n): their daughter has her father's hair with one black stripe on the right side of her head. She has her father's blue eyes, small nose like her mother's, and has a sweet and cute personality. But when she cries, she lets out a roaring voice like Vegeta's. Both babies wear their (color) baby jammies with their own initials of their names on the front.

Trunks walks closer to (Y/n)-Chan and they pull into a gentle huddle, hugging their newborn children. Bulma congratulates them and holds her grandkids. As they continue their lives, they will no longer need to fear anymore as their world is saved from the androids. 

Both Trunks and (Y/n)-Chan look forward to watching their kids grow up into fine adults or brave and strong Z Fighters. They can always train them to protect their world from any threats.

The End? (for now)