Shin X Female Reader

Requested by bhaddchicana.

(Y/n)-Chan is busy helping Bulma set the table before Lord Beerus and Whis arrives for lunch. Since Lord Beerus keeps missing those times during his naps, so this time he made it clear for Whis and Bulma that he's coming. And he wants food ready when he arrives. Bulma laid the tablecloth on the table; then (Y/n)-Chan laid napkins and placed knives, spoons, and forks, set of three on each napkin.

(Y/n)-Chan is a (height) and (weight) young woman; an Earthling. She may look different to most people she met, but Bulma sees her as a perfect lady. She may be (weight) but she does have slender legs and arms, (sized) breasts and (sized) rear end. She wore her (color) (either a (color) dress that ends above her knees with (color) stockings and (color) (type of shoes) or (color) blouse with her (color) (jeans or skirt), and wore her (color) sandals. 

Her face is (plump, has slight bit of cheek bone, or slim shape), (size) nose, (size) ears, wearing her (type) necklace, blush on her cheeks, thin eyebrows, (color) eyes, (color) shaded pair of lips, and her hair is (length) and (color) glossy shine from the sun.

She is also Bulma's friend from all women's beauty communities online. Spending every night texting each other, they became close friends and eventually they met up every now and then to chat and have fun.

As the chefs placed all kinds of first set of dishes on the table, suddenly a flash of light appeared; landed and ready on time, Whis and Lord Beerus arrived. Bulma smiled and waved at them, "Hello Whis, Lord Beerus. Just in time for lunch", she greeted them. Lord Beerus smiled and sat down.

 (Y/n)-Chan turned back to see Whis and was surprised to see a short elf like man standing beside him. She likes the color lilac by looking at him. Whis noticed her reaction and clear his throat, "Why hello there young lady, I'm Bulma's friend Whis. That cat man is my lord Lord Beerus." Lord Beerus only gave Whis a short snarl at him and resumed eating. Whis resumes talking, "And this is the Supreme Kai", he finished the introduction.

Shin bowed to her, "Pleasure to meet you", and sat next to her. She turned to him, "I'm (Y/n)-Chan, I hope I'm not rude for not introducing myself sooner", she apologized. "It's fine", he smiled at her, "Although I never ate any food except fruit." He blushed, knowing she's staring at him in confusion. "Why? You're a vegan?", she asked. 

Whis chuckled, "There is only vegetation on his planet. So this will be his first time having anything else", he explained. She nods, surprised to see him in a perfect weight and eat without gaining carbs, fat, and calories. Everyone ate lunch, enjoyed their fills. (Y/n)-Chan wiped her mouth with a napkin.

She turned to Shin who was busy chatting with Whis and Bulma. Talking about the weather and what happens from their daily routine. (Y/n)-Chan didn't bother talking, she was too focused on looking at his handsome face. She swears that her face is blushing red as she feels her heart beating, from staring at Shin. 

Shin did not notice her stares and turned to see her look away, blushing red, flustered. "You alright Miss (Y/n)-Chan?", he asked worriedly. She chuckled, "Nothing, it's nothing Supreme Kai", she lied. Shin hummed suspiciously yet replied, "Call me Shin", he said and smiled. She can feel her soul warm and flustered by his voice, calling his first name. She smiles, "Ok, Shin", and both her and Shin talked.

Sadly, he, Lord Beerus, and Whis have to go back home. (Y/n)-Chan felt sad, her heart felt like it was broken into half. Bulma can tell that her friend wants Shin to stay longer. She walks over to her and pat her back, "Don't feel down (Y/n)-Chan, I'm sure he'll come back soon." (Y/n)-Chan nods, and hopefully waits for his return.