! Christmas Special !

Jimin pov

I woke up around 11am Christmas morning to meet Jungkook at the lobby of the apartment. It was a shame I couldn't spend Christmas Eve with him. Work just had to call him in with late notice. I took a shower and got dressed.

While I was in the elevator it stopped on Jinwoo's floor. "Hi Jimin oppa!!! Merry Christmas!!" She squealed so loud. "Um..hello. Merry Christmas to you too." I responded making space for her. "Are you doing anything today?"

"Um, Jungkook and I are having dinner with our parents and my best friend. What about you?" I answered. "Well I was gonna surprise my parents in the states, but the flight got canceled. So now I'm just here alone." She seemed very upset. "Um...would you like to have dinner with us?"

"REALLY??!! Of course I will!!! I would love to meet your parents. And meet Jungkook personally. He's been treating you nicely right?" She had a sound of genuine concern in her voice. "Yes.. He takes good care of me." Jungkook is not gonna like this.

"So did you ever ask him if you could tell me your status?!" She went right back to squealing. "Um..you can ask him later tonight. The dinner starts at 6:30." I got out the elevator with her by my side.

I decided to stand close to the entrance so that I can greet Jungkook. "Why are you staying here?" Jinwoo asked. "Um I'm waiting for someone." I answered. "Okay! Well I'll see you tonight then! Bye Oppa!!" She leaves the building. And right after, Jungkook walked in.

"KooKoo!!!" I jumped up and hugged Jungkook. "Awe babe, what are you doing out here?" Jungkook said wrapping his arms around my waist. "I wanted to wait for you and tell you Merry Christmas! I'll help you." I grabbed some bags that he had. "Are these for me?!" I asked. "Some of them are. The others are for my little brother." I squealed at the mention of his brother.

"There's a little Jungkook?! Why didn't I know about this before?! How old is he? I bet he's just as cute as you!" We walked into the elevator and waited for the doors to close. "Well he's 6 and he's adopted. So he might not be as cute as me, but he's very adorable in his own way."

"I can't wait to meet him!! But on a serious note...I'm nervous to meet your parents. They know about me right?" I asked as we entered the house. "Um...not exactly. They know about you, but not about you being my boyfriend." Jungkook answered.

"So...they think I'm your friend? Or like best friend?" I was very nervous. At least say close friend. "They think your my best friend. I talk to them all the time when I'm at work. All good things about you darling so don't worry. They should be okay when we tell them the news."

"I hope so. I'd be devastated if they react how my parents did. By the way, Jinwoo will be joining us tonight for dinner. She said that her flight to the states got canceled." Jungkook's demeanor changed instantly.

"Do you like that psycho? She is crazy darling. I don't mean to cloud your judgment on her, but I'm telling you sugarlumps, she is crazy." Jungkook said putting the bags on the counter. "I don't like her as much as I like you baby. She's just my friend. And what's up with sugarlumps." I laugh.

"I don't know darling. I didn't have time to get proper bags for these things. And last night I wrapped some of your gifts. Would you like to open them now?" I nod quickly and go over to the Christmas tree.

There were lots of gifts with my name on it and some for our parents and his little brother. "You got mom and dad gifts too? Even though they treat you horribly?" I asked pulling out all my gifts. "Well, I wanted to do something good for them. They'll soon be my parents too."

I started opening some things. "These are some sick boots Kookie!" I saw all black boots with a small heel on it. And then I saw four more different shoe boxes. "I already have so many shoes Kookie. We won't be able to share a closet anymore." We laugh together. "I gotta spoil my hunny. Open the others."