22

Jungkook pov

After I came, Jimin fell right to sleep. It was clear that he was exhausted. Jimin looked so pretty and angelic while he slept. I went into the bathroom and grabbed his cloth and wet it. After, I went to clean his body. His body was still very warm. I felt his forehead and it was hot. "Oh no, my darling may have a fever." I grabbed underwear from his bag and put them on him.

I then went into the bathroom and got the thermometer. I held the device on his forehead and the results were higher than a normal body temperature. "Awe my baby has a fever." I went in my dresser and got him a shirt. "If you can hear me kitten, I'm gonna put a shirt on you."

I took my time and sat him up on my chest in order to put the shirt on without disturbing his sleep. "Mm~Kookie. Let me be." Jimin whines putting his head in my neck. He wrapped his arms around my waist. "Wait baby boy. Let me put the shirt on you." Jimin gets off me and held his arms up.

"Do you feel sick hunny?" Jimin whines hiding his face in my chest. "I'll take that as a yes. Here lay down." I put him back on the bed and covered him. "Where are you going?" Jimin whines. "To shower. I'm not gonna go out tonight, you're sick. I need to be by your side. Go to sleep okay." I kissed his head. "I love you angel." Jimin smiles and covers his face with the comforter.

Jimin pov

I woke up feeling like a sack of potatoes. My body hurt like a 15 story building fell on me. And on top of that Jungkook said I have a fever. I was perfectly fine before Jungkook abused my body like he did last night. Having intercourses the way we do it is very new for my small body. It's not used to it. If I got sick because of the sex, I have to tell Jungkook no more.

"Here's your breakfast kitten." Jungkook said sitting a plate in front of me. "Thank you Kookie." I waited for him to sit and we began eating. "You wanna go to Taehyung's while I'm at work today?" Jungkook asked watching me. "Yes please. He knows how to take care of me when I'm sick."

"I can learn. I can take off and do everything for you. I can learn just how to make you feel better." Jungkook said. "I made you a nice warm tea to soothe your insides , along with soup. That's good right baby?"

He seemed so determined to help me get better. "No Kookie , I'm okay. You should go to work." I said. Jungkook looked at me sadly. "Please, I'll need to know how to take care of you in the future baby." Jungkook got up and kneeled next to me.

"Okay then Kookie. Don't kneel down like that. I'm your baby, not the other way around." I said caressing his chin. "Kiss me." Jungkook said standing. "No, I'll pass my sick to you." Jungkook watched me before pulling me out the seat.

He picked me up bridal style and started to kiss all over me. "Jeon Jungkook! Stop it!!" I laughed and laughed. "Jungkook put me down, you giant!" I literally looked like I was at least 8 feet of the ground. He was swinging me around while placing kisses all over me.

"You'll get sick!!" I laughed out. All the fun went down the drain. "I can't breathe.....Kookie." Jungkook stopped and put my legs around his waist. "Awe I'm so sorry baby." He walked into the bedroom and let me take the medicine.

"I hate that you have these problems. But then I love it, because I love everything about my baby." Jungkook says grasping my waist, pulling my upper body against his. "Oh hyung, I really don't wanna leave you." Jungkook buried his face in my neck.

"If you stay with me, you'll miss out on money." I said moving his head to kiss him. "If I leave you, I might do things I'm not supposed to kitten." Jungkook said rubbing his head on my chest. "Don't say that. You scare me when you talk like that. You can't do anything like that. Just think of me when those feelings come."

"Mm, Park Jiminie! Hyung, I don't know what's wrong with me." Jungkook laid his face in my lap. "Babe you're gonna be late. And I'm feeling better now. So you should get ready. I'll clean the kitchen up."

"Hmph. Okay Kitty." Jungkook stood up and kissed my lips softly. He started to get ready. "Should I call Taehyung, or are you gonna take me there." I laid down on the bed. "My job is the opposite way of his place, so just call him." Jungkook said putting on a button up. He walked over to me and hovered over me.

"What are you doing? Leave me. Get ready." I said placing my hands on his chest to push him away. Jungkook leaned to me and kissed my neck. "Mmph, Kookie. Why do you insist on doing this to me? Ah~you're gonna be late." Jungkook kept kissing my neck.

"I just want you to remember me while I'm gone." Jungkook said kissing up my neck and then kissing my lips. "You want me to remember how you're leaving me. A horny piece of crap." Jungkook backed away from me with a hurt look.

"Piece of crap? Who? I know you're not talking about my baby. I'll fight anyone who talks like that about my kitty." Jungkook said buttoning his shirt. "I'm sorry Kookie. Come kiss me more please." Jungkook shook his head, putting on slacks.

Jungkook pov

"Nope, no more kisses for kitty until I come back home." Jimin frowns and folds his arms. I went in my closet and grabbed my blazer. When I turned around, Jimin was sitting on his knees with his cat ears on, holding his little hands up as if he was begging.

"What are you doing?" I asked putting on the jacket, but he stayed silent. Jimin looked at me with big eyes. He started whining like a little kitten. "Meow~" Jimin is so cute. "Oh fine, you're too cute." I went over to him and he sat up. I kissed his forehead, all the way down to his lips.

"Meow, kiss my neck." Jimin whines moving my head to his neck. "Are you trying to make me late for work? You wanted me there on time and now you want me to kiss you all over. What do you want Jiminie? Tell me and I'll give it to you. Or do it for you."

Jimin looks at me with pretty doll eyes. "I just want you to kiss me please. And hold me close. I told you I like when you hold me." Jimin whines. I wrapped my arms around his thin waist and kissed his neck. I felt his little hands clasping on my shoulders. "Hmm, when do you get off work?" Jimin asks laying his head on my shoulders.

"Tonight around ten. Why? Your gonna miss me so much?" I asked caressing his back. "Yes I'm gonna miss you. Who wouldn't miss their boyfriend? Will you be late picking me up from his house?"

"Maybe, it depends on my mood. But you don't have to worry. I barely trust Taehyung, but I do trust you. So, you can stay with him if you want. I can get you in the morning." Jimin frowns and sits down. "No~I wanna come back here with my master." Jimin pouts.

"Awe okay Jiminie. Who's my best kitten?" I caress his head. "Me!" Jimin sits up and let's me continue rubbing his hair. "Who loves their precious little kitten?" I asked watching him melt in my touch. "My master!" Jimin looks up at me with pretty eyes. "As long as you know. I'm gonna go now okay baby boy."

Jimin whines like a little kitten and sat on his hands and knees, sitting on his heels. "I wanna go with you." Jimin whines. "I wish you could kitten. I promise to come straight to you when I get off okay. I promise baby. Here let's put your collar on. I forgot to tell you, my name and the address is on the back of it so everyone will know who you belong to."

I grabbed the collar that had 'kitten' on it and put it around his neck. "I have to go out like this?" Jimin asks turning to the back. "Only if you want to. I'm not gonna force you to do it." Jimin smiles softly.

"Okay I really have to go now. Go out in the terrace and I'll look up for you okay. You'll miss me kitten?" Jimin nods, licking my lips. We walked into the living area. "Okay, Ill miss you too. Kisses." Jimin ran from the terrace door and kissed me. "Bye Kookie." Jimin squeals with a happy smile.

It's was good to see that he wasn't sad about me leaving anymore. I went into the elevator and we watched each other as it closed.