23

Taehyung pov

"Taehyungie, let's go do something. I'm booored." Jimin whines climbing on my lap. "What do you wanna do?" I held on to his thighs and he placed his hands on my stomach. "I don't know. What do you wanna do?" He had a couple of drinks a few minutes ago and I guess it's starting to hit him.

Jimin gets so cute when he's intoxicated. "My boyfriend and I usually just lay in bed together, like this." Jimin moved his body up from my lap and sat on my crotch and then laid down on my chest, putting his head in my neck.

"Don't you think only you and Jungkook should lay like this?" I asked trying to pull him off. "What?! No. We can too. You're my best friend." Jimin said dragging his hands down to mine and interlocking our fingers. "Yeh but, it's best not to do this Minnie." I sat him up and he pouts.

"You don't love me anymore?" I could see his eyes watering. "What, no. I do still love you Jiminie. But you have a boyfriend. And if I do something I'm not supposed to, he'll kill me." I said. Jimin starts to giggle. "No he won't. He won't even hurt a butterfly. My Kookie is a good man." Jimin says letting my hands go.

Obviously I can't tell him the truth about his lover, especially while he's drunk, he'll be devastated. "Can you kiss me? I miss my boyfriend." Jimin whines. "Absolutely not Park Jimin. I may still have feelings for you but I actually like the relationship I'm building with Jungkook. Get off me, let's go bake a cake or something."

Jimin suddenly had all the strength in the world and pushed me back in the bed. "Damn where'd all the strength come from?" I asked watching him start to roll his hips against my crotch. "Jimin you're rapping me. I said no." I say trying my best to get out his grip, but he held my wrists tighter.

"Oh boy, what did Jungkook do to my innocent boy." Jimin continues to roll his hips against me and I eventually grew a bulge. "Want me to suck it for you? We never had sex together. Let's do it today." Jimin says with the sexiest voice I've ever heard. "Jeez, no Jimin. It's bad enough that I let you give me one. Get off and let me handle it myself."

"But what will I do? Mine is starting to hurt. Can you rub it please? I won't do anything else. Jungkookie didn't show me how to help myself. Please just this once Taeki." Taeki is the pet name Jimin gave me when we were dating. It kinda of was a trigger for me.

"Fine, just this once. You're gonna have to stop drinking around me." Jimin happily removed his bottoms and sat on the bed, waiting patiently on his knees.

His cute little cock was standing nice and tall. "Wanna put it inside me?" Jimin asks going on his hands and knees. "What the fuck Jimin?! No. All I'm gonna do is touch you. Your hole is for Jungkook only." Jimin turned around and sat.

"Come closer to me Minnie." Jimin crawled over and laid down next to me. "Why aren't you hard anymore? You don't like me?" Jimin asked with tears in his eyes. "Jimin stop asking questions. Let's just get you down. Are you still drunk?"

"Mmmnoooo, I just want my boyfriend and, and that's why I was drinking. And wh-wheenn we drink together, he-he fucks me sometimes. That's why Jimin is hard now. Please help me Taeki." He was still very drunk. "Okay Jiminie, I'll help you just this once. Next time....no there'll be no next time."

I hesitantly took his little cock. His body shook softly and he let out small moans. "Be careful please. I'm very sensitive." Jimin whines holding my hand. I started stroking his cock and he began whining. "You're so cute like this. Why haven't we done something like this before."

"Because I didn't like you anymore." Jimin said giggling. "That's not funny." I started jerking his cock faster and harder. "Ahh! T-Tae~ I think I have to come!" Jimin whines loudly. His moans were just beautiful.

"Mmph~Taehyung-ah, I have to come. It's coming out now." Jimin whined coming in my hand. I continued to jerk and play with his cock. "Ah, Taehyung stop it please. I'm gonna squirt. I don't wanna~ahh!!" Jimin squirted all over his stomach. "Mmah, I hate doing thaaat! Jungkook makes me do it sometimes and I hate it." Jimin whines getting off the bed grabbing a tissue.

"Are you still drunk?" I asked watching him clean his juices from his stomach. "I don't think so. Can we not tell Kookie about this? I don't want him to get so angry that he'd kill me." Jimin said putting back on his pants. "Trust me Minnie, you won't be the one he's killing."

Jungkook's pov

I went to pick Jimin up and the ride home, he was very quiet. "What is the matter babe? Did Taehyung do something to you?" I asked, but he shook his head. "Are you not feeling well?" He shook his head again. "Are you upset with Kookie?" Jimin shakes his head once again.

"You have to help me kitty if you want me to help you. Do you not want any help?" Jimin nods looking down at his little fingers. "Why not?"

"What would you do if I had someone fulfill my sexual desires? Just one time." Jimin asked looking at me with glossy eyes. "I'd be very very very angry with you. Because you know that I can do that for you."

Jimin started crying. "But you were at work. And I missed you so much, that I started drinking when I was with Taehyung, and thinking about you made me horny. I don't know what's gotten into me. I'm like a cat in heat. Please don't hurt me Kookie. All he did was touch it. He told me no multiple times and I just kept coming on to him."

Jimin was a crying mess. "You could've did it yourself." I said and Jimin looks out the window. "I was DRUNK Kook!" Jimin says wiping tears. "Am I yelling at you?" He shakes his head.

"So stop yelling at me. You should know how to carry yourself, I don't care how drunk you were. You know better. For your punishment, you will go home to your granny for 2 weeks. Do NOT call me or text me, unless I do it first. You're gonna learn to control your desires. I'm gonna add a camera in there, just to be sure something like this doesn't happen during your punishment."

"As for Taehyung?" Jimin asks looking at me. "This is your fault, as I recall you saying, he told you no. I'll be having a separate conversation with him later on tonight." I said watching pack up his things.

"You're so mean. I thought I was your property. I kept my collar on the whole day." Jimin whines shoving his things in his bag.

"Clearly your collar means nothing to you. And if you ever gave thought about you being my property, you wouldn't have acted the way you did. I'm very disappointed and angry at you. That's why you must leave my presence."