40

Jimin pov

I woke up seeing Jungkook's bare chest in front of me. I look around the room and it was a mess. I haven't been here in a while and never realized I left my room like this. And what happened last night didn't help at all.

"Oh your finally awake." I hear my grandmother's voice. "Wha-how long have you been there?" I asked seeing her standing at the door. "Not long. You know I like seeing you sleep."

"Yeah, but he's here too. And I don't think he likes to be watched." I said sitting up in the bed. Granny happens to make a face, making me look down at myself. "Oh my. Ugh, granny sorry." There were fucking marks all over my body.

"Now I know the difference between love marks and abuse marks. But those there, makes me confused and concerned." Granny said walking in. "No granny leave! Get out!" I squealed watching her come closer to me. "Jimin? What's going on? Why are you yelling?" Jungkook asks grabbing my waist. "Are you okay? Go back to sleep darling." Jungkook said trying to pull me against him.

"달링? 귀엽다." Granny says making uwu faces. "Ugh granny get out." I threw a pillow playfully and she left. "Ugh, Jungkookie she saw all of them." I said hitting his back. "All of what babe?" Jungkook asked hiding his face in my side. "Your "love" all over me. I told you to be more careful."
(Darling? Cute)

"I know you did. But guess what....I'm not gonna listen to youuuu." Jungkook said in a teasing voice. "Ugh get off me so I can wash up." Jungkook pulled me closer and started kissing my side. "Argh Jungkook stop." I tried moving away from him, but he just pulled me closer.

"Darling..what if I told you that I wanted to move away with you? And like officially move in together?" Jungkook asked playing with my tummy. "I'd be happy. To where though?" I asked playing in his hair. "I don't know, maybe the states. Or England. Specifically, London ."

"London would be amazing. I'd love London. But why are you asking me this?" I asked. Jungkook pulled me on his lap and held my hips. "Because, I love you. And I want to live with you forever. And get married to you. And move out of this dangerous town. To keep you safe and keep you away from everyone. I mean, the....bad people."

He wants to get married? That's a big step. It'll be a only a year in some weeks. I wouldn't mind getting married to him, because I love him. But moving all the way to London? My granny and Taehyung will be lonely. And not to mention, my parents are gonna be furious. Yes, I am an adult but they're still my parents. Getting married to Jungkook would be euphoric.

"Married? You want to marry me?" I asked sitting up off his chest. "Of course I do. I've been thinking about it since I fell in love with you." Jungkook said holding my hands. "But you didn't even know me. You had no idea who I was. How could you want to marry someone like me?"

"How could I not? Look at you! You're beautiful, and so smart, and adorable, you are so fun to be around. How could I not want to marry you?" Jungkook said moving his hands up and down my sides. "You really love me?"

"Uh yes I do Jimin. If I didn't, I wouldn't be talking about marriage with you." He said locking our fingers together. "I-I don't know what to say. I would love to marry you and get rid of this ring."

"You don't like that one anymore? And you said you'd never take it off." Jungkook asked with a sad face. "No I love it. But having a wedding ring will mean more to me." I said wrapping my arms around his neck. "Jimin-ah? You love me too right?"

"Yes I do. I really do. More than anything, I do." I said playing in his hair again. "Did your memory ever come back from the other day? Ya know the day we went to the hospital?" Jungkook asked.