17

(Going from chapter 16)

Jungkook pov

"Jungkookie? Where are you going at this hour?" I hear Jimin from behind me. "Ah, baby lay back down. You need to rest." I held Jimin's waist and put him back in the bed. "No, I wanna come with you." Jimin gets back up. "No baby, you'll be fine. Plus what I'm doing won't be appropriate for you."

"What? I'm older than you." Jimin responds. "That's not what I meant kitten. Anyway go back to bed, now. Before I spank you." Jimin frowns and sits back in the bed, covering himself with the comforter. "Can you kiss me before you leave?" I went over and pecked his forehead before his lips. "I love you kitty."

____

I walked along the dark streets of Seoul. I couldn't stop thinking about Jimin at all. So I decided to call him. "Kitty? Did you go back to sleep?" I asked when he answered. "No, I got hungry and made a salad. When are you coming home?" Jimin sounded perfectly fine.

"I'll be back before sunrise. I just need to clear my mind." I tried to make up something. "Clear your head of what baby? I can help you with it. What's wrong?"

"I'm worried about our relationship hunny. Do you really like me?" I asked going into a convenient store. "Yes I like you a lot. You care a lot about me. You care for my granny. You even popped my cheery, even though you let me get drunk. But you took care of me."

"Are you crying?" I asked. "What? No. I'm eating my salad still. Can you come back? I miss you."  Jimin was so precious. "I just need to stay out for a little while longer. You'll be fine kitten." I walked near the boutique and someone was messing with his friend. "I'll see you soon baby. I love you...."

I went inside. "Is there a problem?" I asked standing at a distance. "Jungkook? Help me please." Taehyung yelled trying to push the guy away. I didn't worry about him knowing I was the killer and pulled out my gun, shooting the man in the head and then four more times in his chest.

Taehyung ran to hug me and then quickly let me go. "Jungkook, thank you. Jungkook? You're the...no. Get away from me." He started to run to the counter but I grabbed him and hugged him tightly. "Let me go, I'm calling the police. No, Jimin needs to know first." I took the phone and drop it to the floor stomping on it.

"You don't wanna do that." I said holding onto his body. "Let me go please." Taehyung said looking up at me with tears in his eyes. "I will." I let him go but he held onto my hands. "You saved me." He hugged me again. "Okay that's enough hugging. Will you turn me in?"

"No, I wouldn't want Jimin waking up to you in the penitentiary. Does he know?" I shake my head. "Why didn't you kill me too?" Taehyung asks. "You're my baby's best friend. I can't be the one who kills you. Trust me I thought of it before, but I decided not to because you are important to Jimin."

"You should tell him. He deserves to know." Taehyung says pulling the body. "Let me help you. I'm scared that he'll leave me." We dragged the body to the back door. "There's a stream about three miles from here." Taehyung said. "I can't believe I'm helping you do this. And Jimin won't leave you. If he loves you. He'd get very upset, he might even try his best to fight you. But he'd stay with you and help you get rid of this problem. You have nothing to worry about."

"Taehyung, why do you hate me so much?" I asked him. "Jungkook, I never hated you. I just hated the fact that Jimin has moved on from me. We tried going out, it was a whole year. He told me that he stopped liking me our fifth month of dating, but I was so happy with being with him and he didn't want to hurt me. But it's fine now I guess, we remained best friends even after that so.....I don't know. I'm sorry. No wonder you wanted to kill me."

"I don't want to now, so let's stop talking about it. Let's just get the body to the stream and get back to the store."

We went back to the boutique and sat there after cleaning the blood up and erasing the camera footage. "So how is Jimin? Earlier we got into an argument and he hasn't talked to me since." Taehyung asked sitting on the counter. "He's fine. He's probably sleeping again. He was all over the place earlier." I answered standing in front of him. "Did he say anything about me?"

"No, he didn't mention the argument either. I guess he didn't really care about it. But he does talk good things about you. All of the time. Sometimes I think he likes you better than me. But it's whatever." Taehyung got off the counter and went to the computer behind the counter.

"Yes! I can finally go home. I hate how we close at 10pm, yet I have to stay here until 3 in the fucking morning. After Jimin quit, Amber had me working overtime." Taehyung said grabbing his jacket. "I'm sorry about that. Would you like him to work here again? I can get your boss to take him back."

"If he wants to. Thank you Jungkook for saving me tonight. I really appreciate it. And thank you for staying with me and talking to me. I really had no reason to be so nasty to you. You are a great person. Ya know other than that problem you have. Thank you."

Taehyung hugged me hiding his head in my neck. "Taehyung, I- your welcome." I wrapped my arms around his waist and we hugged for quite some time. "Okay, please don't tell Jimin about this. Would you like me to walk you home?" I asked letting him go. "No, I drove my car here. Do you need a ride?" I shook my head. "I'd rather walk home, Jimin's been worried enough for one night."

We said our goodbyes and went our separate ways.

I made it to my home and went in the bedroom. "Baby, where are you?" I asked realizing he wasn't in the bed. "I'm in the shower." Jimin opened the door. "I couldn't fall back to sleep so I was doing some cleaning. I cleaned the kitchen and the guest bathroom and bedroom. I washed the sheets and replaced them with new ones. It was hard to clean since I didn't know where anything was, but I did my best."

"That's okay baby, you don't have to clean up here. Thank you though. May I join you?" Jimin nods holding the shower door open. I removed everything and got in. I back hugged him and kissed his shoulder. "Are you okay Kookie?" Jimin asked holding on to my hands on his stomach. "I'm okay Jimin-ssi. I just missed you while I was gone." I said placing soft kisses to his neck.

"I missed you too Kookie. Stop leaving me all the time, I told you I don't like being alone." Jimin said moving his head to the side. "If I were to tell you I was the infamous Masked Killer, what would you do? Would you leave me?"

"No, I might fight you for a little bit, cry my eyes out, fear for my life, seek help for you, cry some more, fight you again, but I'll never leave you or turn you in. I like you too much ." Jimin said turning his head to the side, kissing my cheek. "Are you happy I popped your cherry?" I turned him around and hugged him again.

"Yes, you made it nice and didn't go too rough with me. I was happy to loose my virginity to you...plus I love when you hold me." Jimin looked up at me. "I love it Kookie." Jimin wrapped his arms around my neck and stood on his tip toes kissing me.