~41~

👁👅👁

"Ah! Jung-ah! I love this." Jimin moans wrapping his arms around Jungkook's neck. Jimin's small body was banging against the wall with every thrust Jungkook made.

"Mm Jimin-ssi~" Jungkook moaned holding on to the wall. "Mmph I wanna lay down." Jimin whined. Jungkook walked over to the bed and laid Jimin down. "It's too rough! Slow down please!" Jimin cries out. His breathing slowly escalating.

"Turn around on your knees." Jungkook ordered pulling out Jimin. Jimin turned on his hands and knees, dropping his upper body on the bed. "There you go." Jungkook smirked to himself entering Jimin's hole.

"How can you be so tight after being stretched like that?" Jungkook moans feeling along Jimin's back. "You're so hot inside and out." Jungkook said. "Because I like having sex with you Kookie." Jimin moans balling fists of the sheets. "It feels good right?" Jungkook asked kissing Jimin's back.

"Yes! I love it. Please go harder!" Jimin whines hiding his face in the sheets. Jungkook began pounding hard in Jimin's body. He grabbed his hips and held them tight, pulling all the way out and pounding right back in.

"Ah~ah!! Jungkook-ah!" Jimin moans to the top of his lungs. "You like that right?" Jungkook asked pulling Jimin's hips back repeatedly, so the impact his cock makes is harder inside him. "Oh yes!! Jungkook-ahh! I think I have to come. I don't wanna come like this!"

Jimin cries feeling Jungkook's hands slide down his hips and touch his cock. "You're already dripping so much kitty." Jungkook said jerking Jimin's cock.

"Stop it! I don't wanna come in this position! I wanna face you." Jimin cried. Jungkook pulled out and turned Jimin on his back. "I wanna hug Kookie." Jimin whines lifting his arms. Jungkook leans down and hugs Jimin, pounding into his body deeply.

"Jungkook-ah when I feel you here it makes me feel so good.!" Jimin whines putting Jungkook's hand on his stomach. "Do you have to come?" Jimin whines looking Jungkook in his eyes. "Yes we can come together Kitten." Jungkook sat up and thrusted hard and fast inside Jimin.

"Ahhh! Oh Kookie!" Jimin's mouth hung open as he let out his beautiful moans. Hearing Jimin moan so pretty made Jungkook feel very aroused. "You can cum inside me Kookie." Jimin said feeling his stomach knot up. "Cum now baby." Jungkook said releasing all his cum inside Jimin's hole. Jimin moaned so loudly, arching his back coming all over his stomach and chest. "Damn kitten." Jungkook moaned laying his body on top of Jimin's.

"Mmph, Jungkook-ah. I love you so much." Jimin said wrapping his arms around Jungkook's neck. "I love you more kitten. Let's shower together."

~Time Skip~
Jimin pov

After showering and changing the bedsheets, Jungkookie and I went downstairs. Jinwoo was sitting at the dining table and granny was on the couch.

"Oh when did you get here?" I asked holding Jungkook's hand. "Um..long time ago. So um...I'm not even gonna ask what was happening okay?" Jinwoo said looking away from us. "Let's just act like you didn't hear anything." I said.

"Hear what? I didn't hear a thing. I was just here with granny. That's all." I laugh with her softly. "Jungkook-ah are you hungry. I can make us
something." I said going into the kitchen.

"Actually I made lunch already. It's all put away though." Jinwoo said going in the fridge. "Here this is soup and I made some spicy ramen with beef." Jinwoo said setting every thing down.

"Come Kookie. You want this?" I asked feeling him wrap his arms around my waist. "That's fine with me kitten. As long as you eat. You probably lost a lot of weight this morning. And you had an empty stomach, I can't imagine how you feel right now."

Jungkook said holding me tight. "That's embarrassing Kookie. Don't talk about that when she's around." I whispered to him. "Why not? She already knows you belong to me." Jungkook said kissing on my neck. "KooKoo stop. You should put a shirt on."

"Why, you gonna get jealous if she looks at me?" Jungkook teased. "I already am. She's been watching you this whole time. Now go put one on. I'll have the plates ready on the table for you."

Jungkook let me go and ran upstairs. "I'm sorry about that Jimin. I wasn't even thinking. His body is amazing. I couldn't help myself." Jinwoo said. "Whatever, it doesn't matter."

"Babe, no need to be so cold. I only belong to you kitty." I hear Jungkook from behind me. I felt something being placed around my neck. "Do I have to wear this now?" I asked realizing it was a collar that he got me.

"Yeh, you haven't had one on in a while." Jungkook sat next to me and we began eating. "So how's granny been doing?" I asked Jinwoo. "She's doing well. All of her doctors appointments are up to date, she's taking her meds regularly, she's becoming more movable, everything's going well." She answered.

"That's amazing. What about the dementia?" I asked taking a sip of my drink. "Um. There's nothing we can do to get rid of it. But she's doing okay. She forgets small things. Nothing major."

"Yay! Granny is doing better." I hug Jungkook. "Do you want to tell her about us moving?" Jungkook whispered in my ear. I shrugged my shoulders and kept eating. "Miss Choi, Jimin and I are planning on going to London."

"Really?! Can I come with you??" She squealed. "What? No! There's no reason for you to be there with us. Plus, where going there for good." Jungkook said. "Really? I just got to know Jimin and you're leaving?!"

"It's not set in stone yet. We were just talking about it." I said hitting Jungkook's leg. "Yeh, but we will most likely move away. I don't want him here anymore. It's too dangerous." Jungkook said.

"You're not in charge of him. He can stay here if he wants to." Jinwoo said standing out her seat. "Hey calm down Jinwoo. Don't make him upset." I said holding Jungkook's hand underneath the table. "It's not fair for him to think that way. You may be his boyfriend but you can't order him to move away with you."

"How about you watch your mouth?" Jungkook said standing to his feet. "Jungkook calm down. I'm only speaking facts. He has a mind of his own." Jinwoo said walking over to Jungkook. "Stop Jinwoo." I said moving Jungkook close to me. "You don't want to pick a fight with him. You are a girl and he's....Jungkook. You can get hurt. Just leave him alone."

I started to hug Jungkook so he would remain calm. "I think you should listen to him. Unless you want to be so messed up inside and out." Jungkook said wrapping his arms around me. I felt him take a deep breath and let it out. "I apologize wacko. If he wants to leave that's his choice, not yours. Even though he'll choose to live with me so."

"You're such a sub Jimin. I'm leaving." With that, Jinwoo grabbed her things and left. "Good job at calming yourself down Kookie." I said kissing his head. "I'm only working to be better for you kitten."

"I love you for that. Are we gonna stay here or go back to your house?" I asked as we put our dishes away. "We can go back there I guess. Will granny be okay?" I started pulling him up to my room. "She should be fine Kookie. Let's go get changed."