27

Jimin pov

I can't believe Jungkook and I had that type of fight. I'm surprised he didn't beat my ass for pushing him around like that. I don't even know where all that strength came from. I guess I really hated Jungkook at that moment.

"Tae, I'm telling you there's someone else. He denied it, but I don't believe him." I said over the phone. I was currently at my house and Jungkook was at work. "Are you sure Minnie?" Taehyung asks. "Yes Taehyung. I don't believe him at all. That's why I'm asking you to hang out with him after work. And he's definitely hiding something else too."

I was putting on my pants. I was getting ready to go on a walk with my granny. "Babe, why would you put me through that? I don't like him." (yes he does. Jungkook saved his life after all)

"Please Taeki, I'm begging you. Only this one time. I'll love you forever." I said walking down the stairs seeing my granny waiting on the couch. "Aigoo fine boy. Only because I love you and I don't wanna see you get hurt."

"Omg thank you so much Taehyungie. I'll text you when he gets off." I hung up the phone and put on my shoes. Then granny and I rolled out.

_
Taehyung pov

I'm sure there's no one else. The way Jungkook talks about Jimin and how he feels about Jimin, I doubt he'd want to hurt him. Jimin is just overdramatic. I was currently waiting outside of Jungkook's apartment waiting for him to come down.

He was kinda taking forever, so I called him. "Jeon Jungkook! What is taking you so long? Our reservation is in 20minutes and it takes 15 to get there." I yell over the phone. "My bad Taehyung, I'm coming now." Jungkook hung up. And soon after I saw him walking out.

"Hey, I had to grab my gifts for Jimin. We had a really bad fight earlier. And I feel bad." Jungkook said sitting in the car. "It's all good man. What you get?" I ask pulling off. "Just some gifts for him. Favorite snacks, some outfits, new shoes, jewelry, soju. And some other things."

"Wow, you must really care about him." Jungkook smiles putting the bags on the backseat. "I really do. He means a lot to me. But he's not talking to me at the moment so...."

"He's just overdramatic Kook. I'm sure you don't mean anything by whatever you guys were fighting about?" I said stopping at a light. "I will take responsibility for my actions. I was actually acting in a jealous way."

"You? Jealous? I don't believe it." I said. "I was. He keeps talking about you. And after what he did to you the other day. I haven't been myself. I know it hasn't been that long ago, but I can't get out of my head. I think about it all the time. Him giving himself to you, after going on and on about how I'm his first everything and he wouldn't betray me and all his other excuses. I can't think of anything else."

"I'm sure he doesn't mean anything by it. We already had our talk about that night. And I'm sure you two did as well. He was drunk, so he literally just acted under the influence. You just have to trust him. And you have to make sure he can trust you."

"I know, you're right Taehyung. But I just don't know what to do with him. And he has no reason to not trust me." I look over at Jungkook with an unamused look. "So you told him you're the killer? I know that's you're biggest secret."

"아니 I can't tell him Taehyung. Not yet. Especially since we're in a bad place right now." Jungkook said looking at his phone. "Yes you can. He's already upset. Tell him this while he's mad, so that once he gets over himself, you guys will be good."

"I don't know hyung. I just don't wanna loose him." Jungkook said watching out the window. We soon made it to the restaurant and was on time for our reservation. We got seated and started to look at the menu.

"Look JK, imma tell you this. Jimin is very emotional. He is oc overdramatic. He and his parents are not in a good space. He has to watch his granny , who is suffering from very server dementia and it's getting worse. Jimin has never had someone like you before. Even I wasn't so protective of him. You're his second boyfriend. Who should be counted as his first, since you guys do everything and more together. He has some trust issues, which is why he says he trusts you, but in reality it's more of a want to trust you rather than the trust he has in you. You just have to make sure you do everything you can to have Jimin not worrying about anything.."

"I guess you're right, hyung." Jungkook said playing with the rim of his cup. "And you don't have anyone else do you? Jimin is worried you're seeing someone else."

"Of course not! Hiding my "issue" is the only secret I have. I would never hurt my kitten." Jungkook said. "ㅋㅋㅋㅋ You're so soft"

~Time Skip~
Jungkook pov

I saw at my house when I received a call from Jimin. "Hello" I said into the phone. "Hey, I was wondering if you could come get me." Jimin says. "Are you feeling better?" I ask grabbing my things. "Yes, I miss you. And I want to hug you now."

"Are you crying?" I ask putting on my shoes. "No, but I wanna cuddle you." He is just the cutest. "Okay baby, I'm on my way." I hung up the phone and left my apartment.

-
"Baby?" I knock on his room door. "Granny let me in. Can I come inside Minnie?" Jimin says yes and I open the door. He was sitting on the bed, hugging a pillow. "Oh baby, have you been like this the hole time?" I ask walking over to him.

"Yes. I'm sorry I overreacted this morning. I had to take some time and think about my actions and words. I'm sorry for calling you names. You do everything for me and granny, and I acted out of control. Can, can you for-give me?"

I sat on the bed and pulled in my lap. "Awe, there's no need to cry darling. I forgive you baby. You have all the right to be mad at me. Okay. Now let's go home. I missed you today."

~Time Skip~
Jimin pov

When I went home with Jungkook, he gave me a huge bag full of my favorite things, some clothes, and goodies for my cat ears and collars. He must've really been sorry. But he said that I have the right to be angry at him.

He says he's not seeing anyone else. And he says he only goes to work. Those aren't reasons to be upset, unless he's lying. What else is he hiding from me?

Jungkook and I were currently laying in bed together watching some random show. He'd occasionally kiss my head and played in my hair. I like being like this with him. I hate fighting and I don't always want to have sex. Sometimes, I just want to be in his arms.

"Baby?" I hear Jungkook say as he touched my head. "Yes?" I answer looking up at him. "You wanna go ice skating?" Jungkook asked pulling me on his lap. "Will you hold my hand?" Jungkook nods holding on to my waist. "Okay then let's go." I got off his lap and went to change.

I put on thick black leggings with long warming black socks, a white tee with a black turtleneck over it and I chose to wear a black bubble coat.

"Ready to go babe?" Jungkook asks coming out the bathroom. "Yes. I'll just put my shoes on at the door."

~Time Skip~
Jungkook pov

We made it to the skating rink and got fitted for the right sized skates. "You can walk right Jimin-ssi?" I said trying my best to hold my laugh in. "Just hold my hands Kookie. I might fall!" Jimin said laughing at himself.

"Okay Jimin, you have to kick off as soon as your foot hits the ice. Otherwise you might get hurt." I said letting him go, but still keeping a soft grip around his waist.