12

Jimin pov

Jungkook and I did it at least two more times. Doing this type of thing with Jungkook is just insane. Having sex is the only thing we do when we're together. He says that he doesn't like me only because I give him good sex, but I feel like it's not true. We never lay cuddled up together unless we're sleeping. We never have deep conversations. And if he wants to be a couple, he'd have to start doing what boyfriends do for their partner.

"It's three in the morning baby, where are you going?" I ask watching him put on a white button up, followed by his black leather jacket. "I have business to take care of kitten. Go to sleep." Jungkook says rubbing my head. "No I wanna come with you~ah!" Sitting up was a bad idea.

"No baby, you're body's aching, is it not? Lay down and rest okay. I'll be back. You can watch something if you want." Jungkook gave me his laptop. "What's the password?" He said it was my name. "I'll be back soon okay, I love you." Jungkook pecked my lips. "I-okay." I watched him leave.

I don't know why it's so hard for me to tell him I love him too. I know I told him during our sex, but he was pounding in my soul. I wasn't stable. I don't, not love him. But he doesn't deserve my love. If anything should get my love, it's his cock. It shows me more affection than he does. And why does he leave me all the time? I hate it. I tell him all the time that I don't like being lonely. Jungkook is just so weird, something about him isn't sitting right with me. Maybe Taehyung was right.

I logged on to his laptop and the screen opened up to four corners of a bedroom. "What the hell?" I looked closely. "That's my bedroom! Has he really been spying on me!?!" I grabbed my phone from the bedside table and FaceTimed Taehyung.

"Minnie, why are you calling at three in the fucking morning?" I hear his deepened voice. "You were right Tae Tae. I've been with the stalker for some time now. And today he let me use his laptop, I log on and see my damn bedroom. In exact time, right now."

"Jimin go to sleep, we'll talk tomorrow." Taehyung says clearly falling back to sleep. "No! Tae, I'm serious. He leaves me continuously, every night like clock work. He is a stalker. And who knows what he does at night."

"Mimi, can we talk about this tomorrow please? I love you, goodbye." He hung up and I just watched the room. My granny walked into the bedroom and sat on my bed. She grabbed a pillow and laid down. "Awe my granny misses me." I closed the laptop and sat it aside.

"I can't believe this shit! And to think I was sticking up for him against Taehyung." I sat up and waited for Jungkook to return.

Jungkook's pov

Jimin not saying that he loved me back is really getting on my nerves. I tried to stay calm and not worry about it, but damn is it hard. I give him all of me and in return, I just get okay. I catch feelings hard for someone, and I'll never leave them alone until they feel the same way. I killed three people and one more just because they reminded me of Jimin's stupid friend.

He loves him more than me! I don't even know if he just likes me. Love is so unfair sometimes. I made it to my penthouse and went inside. I removed everything and took it to wash before entering my bedroom. Jimin was sleeping like the angel he was. I went into the bathroom and took a shower. When I was finished, I laid down with Jimin, wrapping my arms around him tightly. I felt him relax and hold on to my hands.

"Goodnight baby boy."

Jimin pov

It was the next morning. I look to my back and Jungkook wasn't there. "I fell asleep." I punched the bed. I went into the bathroom to wash up. I then put on clothes, grabbed my things and went out to the kitchen.

"Good morning baby." Jungkook said coming to hug me. "Don't touch me." I moved away from him. "What's the matter baby?"

"Take me home. And I'm not your baby anymore." He looked very confused. "What's your problem?!" Jungkook said raising his voice at me. "You've been spying on me for who knows how long."

"Baby what are you talking about?" Jungkook walked up to me and took my hand. "Let me go. I want my granny. She misses me." Jungkook only pulled me in tighter. "How do you know that? She doesn't miss you. No one missed you, that's why you're still with me. Someone would've been looking for you by now. Now you're gonna eat this breakfast I made for you and then you're gonna go right back in the bedroom and act like nothing happened. I'll be back."

"Where are you going." I asked sitting at the table. "To the store. We're running out of pancake mix. If you leave me, I will find you. So don't even try it." With that, he went in the elevator and watched me until it closed.

Jungkook can threaten me all he wants. I'm leaving. "Taetae come get me please." I said as soon as he answered the phone. "What? Where are you?"

"I'm at my....the stalkers house. Please come get me. I want you, I'm lonely." Taehyung agreed and hung up. Obviously, I wanted to get out of there before Jungkook returned. What's was the reason for spying on me? Oh my gosh! He saw me playing with myself!

I finished all my breakfast and cleaned my dishes. I got all my things, then went down and waited in the lobby. I looked out the window and saw Taehyung's car pull up. I ran out and got in his car. "Take me to your house Taetae. I can't let him find me."

"What happened baby?" Taehyung asked placing a hand on my leg. "He put cameras in my bedroom. And today he said that my granny didn't miss me. He said that people would be looking for me if they missed me."

"Awe baby, I missed you. I hate not working with you." Taehyung leaned over and kissed my cheek. "Baby, your neck is so bruised. He kissed all over you? That's my job." Taehyung moved my shirt. "In your dreams. Stop touching me like that." I said. Taehyung laughs and continued driving.

Jungkook pov

"Jimin? Baby?!" I went into my bedroom and he wasn't there. "He really thinks he can get away from me?" There was absolutely no sign that he was ever in my house. "He obviously didn't go with his granny. That's too easy for me to find out." I grabbed my hand bag and left.

I went to the boutique to see if that friend of his was there. "Welcome sir, is there anything special you are looking for?" The person at the register was not the friend. "I'm looking for someone named Kim Taehyung. Do you know where he lives?"

The person went to the back. He came back with files. "He lives at xxxxx. Is there a reason why you are looking for him." He asked. "It's none of your business. Thanks for the address."  I left the store and drove to the address.

The friend lived very far from where Jimin and I live. I pulled up and put on my mask. I rung the bell and waited for it to be answered.