39

Jungkook pov

I cleaned Jimin up before making food for him. He slept a lot today. Mainly because of the incident that happened this morning, but he should get his rest, a lot happened today. I plated all the food I made for us and sat them at the table. I then poured us drinks before going to wake him.

"Baby, the foods ready. And you're all cleaned up. Let's eat together." I said playing in his hair. "The food will get cold darling." I said. Jimin started slowly waking up. "Awe there goes those beautiful eyes." I caressed his chin. "Let's go eat kitten."

Jimin got up and followed me to the dinner table. "Awe, are you okay? You're limping." I said helping him to the table. "Yes, I'm okay Kookie, we literally did it 30 minutes ago. It all looks great KooKoo." Jimin speaks sitting down next to me. "You don't wanna sit at your regular seat?" Jimin shook his head. I went to get his food from his seat and put it in front of him.

"Ah, Jungkook my fucking ass hurts." Jimin laughs softly. "Poor baby, what do you want me to do?" I asked watching him eat. "I don't know. There's nothing you can do right? And don't say eat me out or finger me or give me a massage." Jimin laughs.

"What the fuck Jimin?! I wasn't even thinking about that. It's you that thought of that." I laughed with him. "Um, I wanna see granny." Jimin said taking a sip of his drink. "Don't you think it's a little late? She may be sleeping already."

"No let's go. Granny will be awake." Jimin said finishing up his food quickly.

~Time Skip~

We made it to granny's house and went inside. "Hi granny how are you doing?" Jimin asks removing his shoes. "I'm doing fine hunny. Jinwoo just left maybe an hour ago. What are you two doing here?"

"I just wanted to see you." Jimin said sitting next to her on the couch. "What happened to your neck?" Granny asks moving his head around. Jimin looks over at me. "Um, it's nothing granny. Don't worry."

"Jungkook, are you taking good care of my grandson?" Granny asks glaring at me. "Yes granny... I take very good care of him. Very good care." I answered. "Okay then young man."

"Granny we're gonna go to my room." Jimin said. He grabbed my hand and pulled me upstairs. "Kookie you have to stop making them so dark." Jimin whines looking at his self in the mirror. "Ugh, they're all over me." Jimin said taking off his shirt.

"You don't like them?" I asked looking at all the ones on his back. "I don't mind it. I just want you to be more cautious with them." Jimin said. "Everyone already knows I'm yours. What's the point in putting these on me."

"I put them because I like seeing them on you. That's my love. Physically on you." I said walking behind him. I put my arms around him and kissed his shoulder. "No need. I know you love me. Others don't matter."

"Okay baby, I'll be more careful." I said kissing his neck. Jimin moved my hands from his stomach to his chest. "Ah~" Jimin moans laying his head back on my shoulder. "Kiss me please." Jimin whines looking at me. I kissed him and played with his nipples.

"Mmah....Jungkookie." Jimin whines holding on to my legs from behind. "Are you okay?" I asked. "You keep falling." I laughed. "My...my legs" Jimin whines. I backed up to sit on the bed with him on my lap.

"Ooh, look at yourself. You're making so many lewd expressions." I said seeing Jimin in the mirror. He looked up and watched himself. "Ugh, that's embarrassing." Jimin whines looking away. "No it's not. You look beautiful." I put my hand under his chin and made him watch himself.

"You look amazing. Let's take off your bottoms." Jimin stood up and removed his pants and underwear. I made him sit back on my lap. "Now look at you. Pure perfection." I said putting my hands on his thighs.

"Say you're beautiful." I said making him look at his self again. He shook his head and looked away. "Say it." I bit his neck, which made him whine. "I'm beautiful." Jimin said. "Look at yourself and say it."

"I am beautiful." Jimin said looking at his self in the mirror. "Yes you are." I started to kiss all over his neck and shoulders. "Mm Kookie....don't put it in me. It still hurts from earlier." Jimin whines getting off my lap.

"I wasn't going to. I know how much you don't want granny to hear your beautiful voice." I said making him laugh. There was a knock at the door which made us both jump. I went to the door and opened it. "Yes?" I said seeing granny standing there.

"Um...tell Jimin that I made dinner if he is hungry." She said. "I don't think he's hungry. We ate before we came here." Granny stood there watching me for a little before she went back down stairs.

"What did she want?" Jimin asked holding my shoulders. "Nothing really. Just wanted me to tell you she made a meal." I said grabbing his waist. "Now, where were we."