~7~

👁👅👁
Jimin let out a loud moan, which was muffled by the scarf. "Your so tight, even though we did it yesterday~" Jungkook moans, holding on to Jimin's legs. Jungkook slowly began to thrust into Jimin's warm hole.

"Fuck Jimin~your body is so perfect." Jungkook compliments. "You want me to go faster?" Jimin nods. "I wanna do it from behind. Go on your hands and knees." Jungkook pulled out and let Jimin turn on his knees.

"There you go. Arch your back." Jungkook smiled at how deep Jimin's arch was. Jungkook pushed his cock back in Jimin's hole and started thrusting. "Your hole is so warm." Jungkook said beginning to thrust quickly. Jimin let out muffled cries, balling fists of the sheets in his small hands. "Your ass is perfect, baby."

Jungkook held Jimin's hips tightly and pounded hard into Jimin's small body. "Ahh-ah, 아파요!!" Jimin moaned in the scarf. (It means hurts/it hurts) Jimin dropped his upper body on the bed, leaving his ass up for Jungkook. Jungkook pounded Jimin into the bed, each thrust harder than the other. "Ahh~ Jungkook-ah! It's hurting! But it feels so good!" Jimin moved the scarf from his mouth. "Ahh~baby, I'm gonna come!" Jimin squeals feeling Jungkook's cock stab his hole continuously. "Spread your knees out."

"Ah!!! Kookie!!" Jimin released his juice, beginning to cry. He came untouched. His body shook as he felt Jungkook's liquid shoot in his hole. "Mm" Jimin dropped his hips, laying down on the bed like a little frog, hyperventilating. "Calm down sweetie. Take deep breaths. Why are you crying? It hurt too much?" Jungkook said leaning down on Jimin, back hugging him.

"It felt good...I cried when I came yesterday too." Jimin answered feeling Jungkook kiss his cheek. "Hm, interesting. I have to get to work okay." Jungkook said kissing Jimin's lips. "Don't leave me yet. I like you being with me." Jimin whines feeling Jungkook pull out.

"I gotta go back to my place to wash up. I can't be late." Jungkook said untying the scarf. "My legs hurt." Jimin whines. "Take a cool shower, it'll help with the pain. I'll come see you before you go to sleep okay?" Jungkook took Jimin's phone and added his number in it. "Call me if you get sad okay. I'll see you tonight." Jungkook left the room after placing a kiss on Jimin's head.

Jungkook pov

"Leaving so soon? I was hoping you'd stay for dinner." Jimin's granny says coming from the kitchen. "I would love that, but I have a job to get to. Maybe another time." I answer putting on my shoes, followed by jacket. I bow to the grandmother before opening the door. After I stepped out, I looked up to Jimin's bedroom window.

He was standing right there. Jimin waved his baby hands and I waved back. "He's so cute." I got in my car and drove to my house.

Jimin pov

After Jungkook drove away, I took my clothes and sheets and put them to wash. "Jiminie, are you alright?" My granny says watching me come up from the basement. "Yes, I'm fine. Why?" She goes to hug me. "You just seem different. Do you want some dinner? I made your favorite."

"Maybe after I shower. My body kind of just hurts." I tell her. "Okay then sweetie, I'll heat up a plate for you." I tried to hurry up to my bedroom, but with the state Jungkook left my body in, I had to take things slow.

I got out the shower and went to eat. "Your friend seems nice. What's his name again?" My granny asks sitting at the table with me. "Jungkook, Taehyung thinks he's bad for me. But I think he's good. He treats me good."

"Do you like him." My granny asks. "Granny! Come on, he's just my friend." I answer taking small bites of my food. "You guys seem really close though. And I see the way you look at him. You sure you don't want like him just the slightest bit?"