15

Jimin pov

It was the next morning and the first thing I did after washing up was call Jungkook, because he told me to. "Morning Jungkookie." I said as soon as I heard him answer. "Hey my goddess. Did you sleep well baby?" He sounded like he just woke up too. "Yes, how was work?" I asked laying in the bed.

"I'm still here baby." Jungkook answered. "Can I FaceTime you?" I asked. My phone started to ring for a FaceTime. "Awe Kookie, you look so sleepy. Why are you working so long?" I asked watching him run his hand in his hair. "I gotta have money baby. How else am I gonna pay my bills and make sure you're cared for?" Jungkook is so sweet.

Jungkook pov

Even though we're on FaceTime, I watched Jimin from my computer. He had on black tight biker shorts and an oversized tshirt that rose up from his hips. It showed off his beautiful shape and made him look so perfect.

"Baby, are you gonna come see me?" Jimin asked smiling cutely. "Not today baby boy. I get off work soon and will most likely go home and sleep for hours." I answered. Jimin laid on his back and pouted. "You can come and we'll sleep together. I was gonna see Taehyung and hang out with him, but I can lay with you instead."

"That's okayy darling. You know I wont be able to resist you. Do you miss me baby?" Jimin nods so cutely. He wouldn't keep still. He was like a puppy who hasn't seen their owner in a while. Jimin got up and sat on his knees. "Why aren't you watching me Kookie?" I see Jimin pout on my computer. "I'm working still babe. You wanna put a show on for me?" Jimin nods quickly sitting his phone down.

I put my phone in front of my computer so it'll look like I'm watching the phone when I'm watching him in full screen on the computer. I had my own separate office, so no one has a clue about what's going on.

"What are you gonna show me first baby?" I asked. Jimin pulled up his shirt and played with his torso. He rubbed his small hands around his tummy before playing with his nipples. "You look so pretty baby. I wish I was there with you."

Jimin moved a hand down to his crotch and moved his hips against it. "Mmah~huff" Jimin moans taking off his shirt. "You like when I touch you like that don't you kitten?" I asked. Jimin nods looking directly at the camera for a second. "What do you want to see me do Kookie?" Jimin asks sitting up as if he was begging for something. "I wanna see your beautiful body."

Jimin removed the shorts and sat them aside. He was wearing purple lingerie. He looked amazing in it. "You like lingerie Jiminie?" He tilts his head and shrugged his shoulders. "This is my first time wearing it. I bought it before I met you. Do you like it?" I nod quickly. Jimin smiles and continues showing off his body for me.

"I miss you baby boy. Do miss daddy?" Jimin nods with a pout. I never thought of calling myself daddy, or having someone call me that. "Do you like calling me daddy?" Jimin tilts his head. "I don't know, I do it because that's what a bottom or submissive would do. Do you like me calling you that?" Jimin asks crawling closer to the phone.

"Not all of them have to baby. I wouldn't say I don't like it, because you are my baby. But I wouldn't prefer it." Jimin smiles nodding. "I bought something for you. I'll give it to you later. I get off in 15."

Jimin pov

I went out with Taehyung. We went to the zoo and he took me out for lunch. I hate that he does these things for me, it's only because he still has feelings for me. If we did these things as friends it would be so much better. We were on our way back to my house.

"Thank you for taking me out Taehyungie." I hugged him. "You don't have to thank me Jimin, your my best friend. What are you doing for the rest of the day?" Taehyung asks holding my shoulder. "My boyfriend is getting me." I can see his whole face and mood change. "Oh, well, I was hoping that we could watch a movie at my place. Ya know, like we used to do, but I see you don't have time for me anymore." He can't be serious.

"I literally spent the day with you, Jungkook is probably worried about me because I was out with you. I was supposed to be with him an hour ago, and here I am. And you only say this because you still have feelings for me, well guess what Taehyung, I've moved on and I'm happy with the boyfriend I have...."

My phone began to ring and it was Jungkook. "Ugh, it's him. I'll talk to you later." I got out the car and went inside. "Oh you've finally arrived. Where were you Jimin?" Jungkook was sitting at the dinner table with my granny. "I told you I was gonna hangout with Taehyung. Sorry I'm late." I go to hug him and he kissed my head.

"Jimin-ah, I can't believe you didn't tell me you guys were together. We don't have our gossip tea time anymore." My granny says tapping my arm. "I was gonna tell you granny, I just didn't get around to it. But we finally got together about a day ago."

"I have your gift, you wanna open it now?" Jungkook slid a pink plastic bag to me. I was a little hesitant before opening the gift. "Wait, is it appropriate? My granny cannot see certain things at her old age, even though she's most likely seen it before."

"It's alright Mini. It's nothing to exotic. Not now at least." Jungkook winked at me. I opened the bag and there was a headband with pink cat ears on it and a dark purple leash that had a baby blue collar attached to an end.

"Are we getting a kitten!!!???" I squealed pretty loudly. "No. It's for you." For me? Why would he get these things for me. "I think we should go Jungkook.. Granny you should rest." I put the things back in the bag.

"When will you return young man?" My granny asks holding my hands. "Young man? Granny it's Jimin. You do remember right?" She pats my head. "I'm sorry hun. I'll see you soon right Jimin?" My granny asked. "I'll be back tomorrow granny. I promise." I hugged her tightly before leaving with Jungkook.

"Jungkookie, what's this? This isn't the mask that you wear." I picked up the mask. There was redness all over it. "Jungkook is this..."

"No, it's...ketchup. I kinda ate a burger before I came to your house. Give it here." I gave him the mask. "You trust me right darling?" I nod with a soft smile. "I hope so angel. Put your headband on and give me the leash and collar."

Jungkook pov

Obviously the shit was blood. I was on a roll before I went to work last night. I killed five people. This was because I just wanted to. Jimin takes my mind away from certain things and I just needed to get unwanted anger towards him gone.

I put the collar around his neck and wrapped the leash in my hand. "Do you like it?" I asked rubbing his head. Jimin tilts his head and nods. "If you like me like this. I am pretty fond of the ears though."

We made it to my apartment. "Jiminie you know how cats walk right baby, let me see you walk like that." I said. Jimin tilts his head with a frown. "That's embarrassing Kookie. I'm already embarrassed for walking in a leash with cat ears. Please let me do it when we reach the elevator." Jimin pouts and holds onto my chest. "Okay baby."

We get into the elevator and Jimin gets on his hands and knees. "Good boy." I said rubbing his head. "What are we gonna do when we get inside?" Jimin looks up at me. His beautiful eyes lit up with the bright lighting in the elevator. "I'm gonna take good care of my kitten tonight."

The elevator finally reached my penthouse and we went inside. Jimin crawled along my side until we got into my bedroom. I sat on the bed and he sat on his knees on the floor. "Are you hungry baby? Would you like to eat dinner before we get started?" I asked caressing his beautiful face. Jimin sits up and place his baby hands on my lap. "I just want you Kookie."