8

Jimin pov

It was the next afternoon, precisely  5pm. After watching all those videos and "playing" with myself, I was pooped. My door was locked so that explained why my granny didn't wake me up. I got up feeling like shit. I went to my bathroom and washed up. After, I went to greet my granny.

"Afternoon hunny. I came to wake you hours ago, but you had your door locked." She says handing me a cup of mint tea. "Yeh, sorry. I just had a very strange night. I guess I stayed up too long." I sat down and laid my head on the table. "You should lay back down son. I wouldn't want you getting sick."

"I'm alright granny. I'll just drink the tea and go for a walk or something." I drunk the tea and granny gave me toast. "Granny thank you but I'm not hungry." I said handing back the food. "Eat it Jimin, you've been sleeping for a while. You should eat. Also your friend.....Jongkook, he came over about three hours ago."

"His name is JUngkook, granny. And what did he want?" I said eating a sausage. "He wanted to see you. Said that he missed you last night. Or was it he wanted to kiss you last night?" Granny says. "You're delusional." I joked.

"No hunny, I'm serious. He said he wanted to kiss you last night. You guys must be more than friends." My granny says. She was a hard romantic when she was younger. "Ohhh my gosh granny! I'll see what he wanted. I'll see you soon."

I walked to the boutique. Taehyung was sitting there looking more bored than ever. "Taehyung? Hi!" I said walking inside. "Hi Jimin. What are you doing here?" He actually hugged me. "I just wanted to see what was up. How are you?"

"Babe you saw me last night. Are you alright, you know with the stalker leaving you in the dust." Taehyung says. "He didn't leave me actually. As a matter of fact, he wanted to see me earlier, but I was sleeping so. Jokes on you Tae Tae." Our attention was brought to the door after hearing the bell ring. "J-Jungkook?"

"Ahh Jimin, I came to see you earlier today, because you were sleeping when I came last night, but you're granny said that you were still sleeping. What are you doing here?" Jungkook says kissing my head. "I'm sorry, I know you don't want me to see him, but I missed him too much. I saw him yesterday too. I'm sorry." I hugged him.

"It's okay baby. What were y'all talking about?" Jungkook said looking at clothing. "He was sure that you would leave me. But I was just telling him that you came to see me today. What are you doing here?"

"I assumed you didn't use the money I gave you, so I came to buy something for you. But since we're both here, you can look for something and I'll get for you." Jungkook looked at Taehyung for sometime. "Baby, don't worry about him okay. Let's get looking." I moved him away from Taehyung.

"So babe, your friend thought I'd leave you?" Jungkook asked while he watched me look for things I liked. "I mean, I did too for a second. He was just watching out for me that's all. You shouldn't worry about him."

"If he's a threat to our relationship, he needs to go." Jungkook said with the straightest face I've seen. "But I still love him babe. What do you want me to do? Kill him? That'll make everything worse." I grabbed many shirts and pants. "If you don't want him to go, tell him to stay out of our relationship."

"Okay, I want these things." I held everything to the counter before sitting them down. Jungkook paid for everything. "Bye Tae, I love you." I walked out with Jungkook.

"Why did you come to see me?" I said as we got in the car. "I wanted to be with you. I got off work and came straight to you. Why were you sleep for so long?"

"I um....wanted to um...teach myself about the sexual interactions that we are having. And it was very interesting, I didn't go to sleep till five in the morning." I said as he extended his hand to me. I hesitated before taking it.

Jungkook pov

"My my kitty, you have anything you wanna try?" I asked the boy. "Tie me up." Jimin said looking straight ahead. "Really? Bondage isn't really my taste, but I'll do it for you. I'll pick you up around 7, I'll make you a nice dinner, treat you right, and we can end the night real special. You take care of yourself for a bit okay hunny." We arrived at his house.

I leaned over and kissed his lips. "I'm curious about something." Jimin said kissing my lips again. "Yes my hush puppy?" I put my hand under his chin kissing his lips. "Do you only like me for sex?" I grew upset by his question.

"Why are you asking me that? We already established that, it's what I wanted at the beginning, but it is not now. I do not only like you because of that. Don't ask me that again. Get out. I'll get you soon okay."

I kissed his lips. "I love you." Jimin watched me for a while. "Okay." Was all he said before leaving.

I made dinner for Jimin and I. I tried my best not to worry about him not telling me that he love me too. It's obvious that he does. Maybe he thinks its too early and it's totally fine but he could've said something other than 'okay'.

I changed the bedsheets and pillows to clean ones. I went to the store and got rope to tie Jimin up. I also changed the lighting in my bedroom. Purple and red was the color of the night, I turned the lights low and also lit some peach scented candles. I wanted this night to be perfect for Jimin, especially since I won't get him drunk. I put rose petals on the bed also. I needed Jimin to know that he is special. That he is special to me.

I made sure the dinner was on a low heat, just to make sure my house doesn't go up in flames. I went to pick up Jimin. "Hi granny, is Jimin ready yet?" I asked as she let me in. "I'm not sure, you can go—"

"—That's not necessary." Jimin said coming down the stairs. "Wow, Jimin." I was at a loss for words. "Don't soil your pants Kookie. I've been waiting for you. Started to think you weren't coming anymore." Jimin walks over and hugs his granny. "I'll see you tomorrow granny. I love you."

The ride to my house was silent. I helped him out and we went inside. When we got up to the penthouse, I had Jimin sit at the table while I put up his jacket. "What did you make this time Kookie?" Jimin asked watching me come back to him. "Kimchi jjigae. You like that? If not I can take you out for dinner."

"No it's okay. I like it." Jimin says. "I'll make plates for us okay. What would you like to drink darling?" I asked setting food onto plates. "Anything, just no soju. I'd like to limit myself to soju once or twice a month." Jimin answered. "Awe, my good baby. We can have cider."

I set our plates along with glasses. I sat across from the boy. "Okay babycakes." I said and we started eating. "How is it? This is my first time making it." I asked watching him take bites. "It's good Kookie. I like it. It actually tastes better than granny's."

"Wow, thank you Jimin. I really wanted to do my best for you. You are special." He just smiled and continued to eat.