~21~

👁👅👁
Jungkook went inside the drawer in the bedside table and grabbed the rope he tied Jimin's hands with before. "I don't like doing this bondage shit, but you need to learn." Jungkook made Jimin turn on his stomach. He took off the boy's pants, along with his underwear before he tied Jimin's arms behind his back and then tied them to his ankles.

"Sometimes I forget how flexible you are. Your back arch is so deep." Jungkook said feeling on Jimin's body. "Please Kookie, untie me. Please." Jimin whines trying his best to look back at Jungkook. "No, you need to understand that there will be consequences for your disobedience."

"I'm your hyung. And I'm telling you to let me go." Jimin said with a "stern" voice. "You think just because you're my hyung, you're in control of me? You're not! Your age says your older, but we both know, you like me being in control of you."

Jungkook said caressing Jimin's ass. "What are you gonna do master?" Jimin asked while Jungkook made him sit on his knees. "It's not what I'm gonna do, it's what you're gonna do." Jungkook took off his bottoms and stood in front of Jimin. "Suck it." Jimin hesitated before putting Jungkook's cock in his mouth.

"Jimin you know better. You sucked me before." Jimin pouts kissing the tip. Jungkook grabbed Jimin's hair and started thrusting into his mouth. "Mmph-." Jimin moans. "I don't wanna." Jimin whines. "You don't? How about I just let you sit here hard and horny? Maybe even put your toy inside you and let you cry and cry until you cum untouched and un.....fucked. How's that sound? You're already dripping so much out of both ends."

Jimin shook his head. "No thank you." Jimin pouts looking up at Jungkook with glossy eyes. "Baby, are you gonna cry?" Jimin shook his head. "Why are your eyes so glossy?" Jungkook asked kneeling down placing a hand underneath his chin. "I just....like seeing your body. Can you untie me please? At least untie my ankles. I'm sorry for what I did Kookie."

Jimin stared deeply into Jungkook's eyes with a pout. Jungkook untied Jimin's ankles and tied his wrists tighter together. "Sit on your butt." Jimin brought his legs around and sat. "I have bruises. It wasn't even on that long. Why are you so cruel to me?"

"I am not! I've never done something like this to you. Don't say I'm cruel to you, all I ever do is love you Park Jimin." Jungkook said. Jimin was ready to suck Jungkook again, but Jungkook refused. Instead he laid him on his stomach and spread his legs, making him come close to a split. "What are you gonna do to me? I don't like this. Please."

Jungkook ignored him and applied the slightest bit of lube to his hole. "Ahh!! What the fuck!" Jimin screams feeling Jungkook's cock enter his hole with barely any lube. "Jungkook that hurts! Please add some lube please!" Jimin squeals trying to reach for Jungkook. "No, you don't deserve it."

"You're too big for this! It'll tear Kookie. Please! I'm sorry." Jimin cries out. He closed his legs, but Jungkook forced them back open. "You—you're still yelling at me." Jungkook said slapping Jimin's ass.

"I'm sorry Kookie, please stop." Jimin whined with his head in the bed. Jungkook started thrusting in Jimin's hole. Jimin continues to cry and beg for Jungkook to stop, but he doesn't.

"Ahh! Ah~Kook-Kookie...please. I can't.." Jimin mutters gasping for air. "You can't what brat?" Jungkook pulled Jimin by his hips making him bend his knees. He grabbed onto Jimin's tied hands and pounds harder. "Ahh! Ah~mmah Jungkook-ah!"

"Look at that, you releasing all that cum from inside. It doesn't hurt now does it?" Jimin shook his head. "Please, I understand my punishment, can you please untie me?" Jimin begs sitting up to Jungkook, his back now to Jungkook's chest. "Fine you brat."

Jungkook untied Jimin's wrists and Jimin held on to Jungkook's hips from behind. "This feels so much better Kookie." Jimin said laying his head back on Jungkook's shoulder. Jungkook wrapped his arms around Jimin's torso. "Don't touch me there, I might come soon." Jimin whines feeling Jungkook's hands slowly move down to his member.

"It's okay if you come. You'll just have to come again and again, until I'm done with you." Jimin looked back at Jungkook with a concerned look. Jungkook pushed him forward and held his arms back, making the impact with his thrust harder in Jimin's hole.

"Uhh Kookie! I have to come!!" Jimin cries, his come spilling out his slit. "Fuuck Jimin." Jungkook moaned holding Jimin's hips. Jimin's cries could be heard all over Jungkook's penthouse. "Jungkook.... Jungkook please! I can't....can't breathe!" Jimin cried between breaths. Jimin's body grew hot and a light red tent formed over his body.

Jimin's mouth remained open and his moans poured out. "I-It's gonna come out." Jimin whines pushing his body from Jungkook's, laying his body on the bed. His body shook. "Ah~mmh" Jimin came again on the bed.

Jungkook laid his body on top of Jimin and put his cock back in his hole. "Ah!! Why Jungkook? Take a break now please." Jimin looks over at him. Jungkook just kissed his body, beginning to thrust. "Ju-Jungkook.....please stop for a second."

"Why? What's the matter?" Jungkook asked wrapping his arms under Jimin's chest. "I can't breathe . I need my medicine." Jimin whined. Jungkook kissed his cheek and pulled out. "Where is it?." Jimin gave the location of the medicine and Jungkook got it.

"Here, I'm gonna get you some water okay." Jungkook said. Jimin put the medicine aside after taking it and wiped up his come from his body and tried his best to get it off the bed. "Here darling. It's cold too."

"Thank you." Jimin said drinking the water. "You okay now?" Jimin nods giving the cup back. "You wanna continue?" Jimin frowns and shook his head. "It hurts too much back there. I can suck you off." Jimin said getting on his knees.

"I love you kitten." Jungkook said caressing Jimin's head. Jimin kissed Jungkook's neck putting a small hickey there before kissing his lips, then going to suck his cock.