~38~

👁👅👁

Jungkook soon made it back to Jimin. Jimin was still resting. He was still on edge about everything. This was a good time to get rid of everything. Jungkook called his father and told him to come and take all the weapons he was gifted and to cancel the subscriptions to them.

Jungkook was completely head over heels for Jimin and wanted to do nothing that'll harm their relationship. Being Seoul's most famous inhabitant, was now in the past. He loved Jimin more than that stupid obsession and would do anything to keep himself away from it.

"Father everything is in my bedroom." Jungkook said leading his father to the bedroom. "Is that Jimin?" His father spoke softly. "Oh, yes indeed. He's not feeling well. Please be careful." Jungkook stood in front of Jimin and watched his father take all the weapons.

"Why are they all wet?" His father questioned. "I had them cleaned. Professionally. Wouldn't want them contaminated when in contact with other things." Jungkook laughed nervously. Jimin could hear Jungkook talking.

"Kookie? Who is that you're speaking to?" Jimin whines touching Jungkook's back. "It's nothing, go back to sleep." Jimin smiles softly closing his eyes. "You should hurry and get going. I should continue to take care of him." Jungkook said pulling the cover over Jimin's head.

"You should let me know if you want these back. You should keep hunting. It goes for our whole generation, all the way from your 5x great grandfathers."

"I just don't think it's for me." Jungkook said. "Okay, you can go now. I need to get back to Jimin now." Jungkook said walking his father to the elevator. "I'll see you soon." Jungkook said pressing the lobby button. "Bye now!" He watched the elevator close before walking back to Jimin.

"Darling, baby you can wake up now." Jungkook said moving the cover from Jimin's head. "Mmph Jungkookie~" Jimin whines reaching for him. "Awe baby, it's alright." Jungkook picked Jimin up and let him sit on his lap. "Jungkook who was that, that was here?" Jimin whines holding Jungkook's shoulders.

"It was my dad. He came to get somethings." Jungkook said caressing Jimin's head. "Why didn't I get to see him?" Jimin asked with a pout. "He was in a hurry kitten. You'll get to see him another time okay?" Jungkook said kissing his head.

"Are you okay now baby?" Jungkook asked. Jimin sat up and looked at Jungkook. "I think so. We should check my heart rate and whatnot though." Jimin said sitting up. Jungkook went to the bathroom and took the first aid. "Don't you have a fancy watch that can tell your heart rate?" Jungkook asked and Jimin nods.

"I think it's in the bag." Jungkook got the watch and put it on Jimin's wrist. They had to wait for a while before it started detecting his heart rate. "Is that good for you darling? Like is that regular for your condition?" Jungkook asked taking the watch off Jimin.

"Yes, it's fine. Can I have some food? I'm starving." Jimin whines getting off Jungkook's lap. "What would you like darling? Kimchi? Tteobokki? Bibimmyeon? Rice and beef with cabbage? I can make you anything you want kitty." Jungkook said. "All of it? I want all of it. Make me all of it KooKoo." Jimin looks up at Jungkook and kisses his chin.

"I'll make all of it for my special baby. Because my baby is a good baby." Jungkook picked up Jimin and walked him into the kitchen. He sat him on the counter before grabbing all the needs to start cooking. "Jungkookie come to me please."

"What's up kitten?" Jungkook said placing his hands on Jimin's hips. "I just wanna kiss you."  Jimin held on to Jungkook's shoulders before he kissed him. "Mhmm~" Jimin moans in the kiss. "Baby, let me cook the food for you." Jungkook said backing away from Jimin.