29

👁👄👁
Jimin woke to Jungkook missing. He called out to him but there was no answer. So he decided to call him. "Please pick up Kookie." Jimin whined to himself. Soon he heard the line pick up. "Yeah Jimin, what's up?" Jungkook said on the other line. "Hunny, where'd you go? Why did you leave me?" Jimin said on the verge of crying.

"Oh baby, I just went out to get groceries. I'm on my way back to you okay. You should wash up and get ready so we can go home shopping for granny."

"I shouldn't wake up alone Jungkook. I told you I get very emotional when I'm by myself. I was about to ball my eyes out until I called." Jimin said putting Jungkook on speaker so that he can get ready for his shower. "No need to, okay? I'm almost there, alright?"

"Yeh, I'll be ready for you. I'm hanging up" Jimin hung up and gathered his things for a shower.

Jimin pov

I know Jungkook told me not to worry about whatever is so complicated that he couldn't tell me, but I can't. I really wonder what happens in the night. What if he really is the killer? I've been living with him for nearly three months, without the occasional going home.

He could kill me! The amount of times I've been rude to him, he could be counting this all up in order to see how many times he's gonna stab me. I let him into my home! Putting granny at risk of being murderd by my own boyfriend. He could be home any minute now. I told him I'd be ready when he came home. What if I'm not and he chokes me to death?!

I got out the shower and got dressed. I was wearing a grey tight fitted shirt with black skinny jeans that had rips at the knees. I styled my hair with a side part and put some wave to my bangs. I put a little bit of make up on and added earrings. I grabbed my phone and black leather boots along with a yellow leather bubble coat Jungkook bought me.

I sat on my knees near the elevator with my boots and coat next to me, ready to meet Jungkook. "Ah!! My ears!!!!" I run back to the room and grabbed a set of cat ears putting it on my head, and then put on a collar too. I then went back to the elevator and sat.

👁👄👁
Jimin played on his phone until he heard the ding of the elevator. "Kookie you're home!" Jimin put his phone down and placed his small hands on the floor. "Hi kitty! Look at you. You look so pretty." Jungkook says rubbing his head. "Thank you master! I've missed you master." Jimin exclaimed following Jungkook into the kitchen.

"No need kitten, I was coming right back. I'm glad to see that you're all dressed and ready to go." Jimin smiles at Jungkook being happy. He sat in the kitchen floor watching Jungkook put the groceries away. "Master wanted kitty ready before he got home, so kitty is ready! Kitty wouldn't want you to be upset Master." Jimin said looking up at Jungkook.

"Ahh! You're so fucking adorable!!!" Jungkook yelled, startling Jimin. "Mm, you scared me." Jimin whines staring at Jungkook with glossy brown doe eyes. Jungkook got down on a knee and rubbed Jimin's head, then caressing his face. "Ooh I'm sorry baby. I just can't handle the cuteness you're releasing right now. You in your ears and collar is making me so happy right now."

Jimin smiled happily. He tried to kiss Jungkook, but it was too late. "Do you wanna get breakfast or do you want me to cook for you?" Jungkook asked setting all bags into a cabinet. "Whatever you wanna do Kookie? But I'd really like a kiss from you."

"So take you out? And I'll cook dinner." Jungkook said clearly ignoring what Jimin said. "Hm, yes that's fine. But I wanna kiss you." Jimin whines, standing to his feet. "You want a tissue? Just go to the bathroom." Jungkook teased.

Jimin used all his strength to pull Jungkook away from the kitchen and kiss him. "Ngh Jimin, let me go." Jungkook said. Jimin let go of him and watched him. "You don't wanna kiss me anymore? I thought I was adorable. I'm not anymore? Should I take my cat things off?"

"Haha no baby. You are so cute in it. Come here." Jungkook picked Jimin up and wrapped his legs around his waist. "We should head out. I called a realtor that specializes in senior citizen homes and he'll be meeting with us at the first home."

"He'll? You've been talking to a man?" Jimin asked looking at Jungkook with a pout. "Yeh, but just for the looking process. And plus darling, he's definitely not my type. You are." Jungkook gave Jimin nose kisses before putting him down.

"You're not lying right? I won't be upset." Jungkook nods rubbing Jimin's head. "You're my only kitty. Okay let's go."

~Time Skip~
👁👄👁
"Yes, so this home would be perfect for your granny. It's got everything she likes. And more. Plus, it's convenient for you two because it's close to your home." The realtor states as they all sit at a coffee shop near the home.

"Yeh, I think I like this one too Kookie." Jimin states holding Jungkook's hands. "She would be happy here. I just hope she'd be okay with leaving me. I mean, I've been living with you a lot recently so...I don't know."

Jimin says messing with his collar. "Is it getting annoying? You can take it off." Jungkook said trying to undo the buckle. "No it's fine. I'm just thinking. Do you like this one too?" Jimin asks looking at pictures of the home.

"I do, should we ask Taehyung?" Jimin shook his head. "I think granny is the only person who can say something. It doesn't matter if we like it, she has to like it." Jimin said handing back the laptop to the realtor. "You're right baby. We'll take her there after we get some lunch okay?" Jungkook placed lots of pecks to Jimin's cheek.

"You guys are together? I can't work with you." Jungkook stopped giving Jimin pecks after hearing the realtor's statement. "Excuse me?" Jungkook said watching the guy stand to his feet. "I'm anti lgbtq. You guys are disgusting and so ugh. Sorry not sorry, but I have to go."

Jungkook stood and followed the man. "I'll have you know, that I have many ways I can ruin you for saying that shit in front of him." Jungkook said following the guy outside. "Kookie , it's fine. We already have the right home for granny. We don't need him anymore." Jimin said grabbing Jungkook's arm.

"See that's just weird. Do that with a woman, unless he's transgender. No, that's still very disgusting." Jungkook got out of Jimin's soft yet stern grip and grabbed the man by his neck.

"Jungkook no!" Jimin squeals hitting Jungkook. "Stop! You're gonna kill him!" Jimin whines. "He needs to die. He was disrespectful. To you, me, and anyone else who is homosexual." Jungkook said, the rage in his body kept building. "Stop.....please." The guy choked out. "Kookie look at me and stop, people are calling the police. You can't leave me. You just can't."

Jungkook looked Jimin in his eyes and let the man go, him dropping to the ground gasping for air. "Jungkook we have to go. Before the cops come." Jimin said pulling Jungkook in the direction of their car. They ran all the way to the car and got inside before speeding away.