Introduction

Protagonist:

ParkJimin Main focus of the story (26) ~Bottom~Jimin lives with his granny who is suffering from severe dementia

ParkJimin
Main focus of the story
(26)
~Bottom~
Jimin lives with his granny who is suffering from severe dementia. He tries his best to help her and he cares for her with everything he has. Jimin was kicked out of his parents home when he came out to them. Jimin has been gay since the age of 12, but didn't come out until he turned 20. He realized this when there was a very strong and handsome boy in his sixth grade class. He thought it was just the feeling of wanting a friendship with him, but once he saw the boy working out with his father, he knew he loved big and strong men. Jimin and his strength kink😏.

He works at a clothing boutique with his best friend Kim Taehyung. They have been friends for three years and dated for one of those years. Jimin has a lung and heart problem which was caused by his parents every since he was a baby. This causes him to hyperventilate (and eventually pass out) whenever his excited, nervous, scared or riled up. He's gotten better at controlling it, but once someone comes into his life, it could bring up many issues for this lovely soul.

Antagonist:

JeonJungkookMain focus of the story(24)~Top~Jungkook is a very bad person

JeonJungkook
Main focus of the story
(24)
~Top~
Jungkook is a very bad person. From a very young age he's been obsessed with the thought of everything and everyone dying. He once saw a man brutally murder another man and immediately fell in love with it. His father was a hunter, taught him how to shoot at anything that moves. Of course he didn't mean human things, but Jungkook says "if it moves, it dies".

Jungkook has been attracted to men for as long as he remembers. He always liked seeing how "small" or "soft" boys act around him. Someone so ruling and scary shook the boys . Jungkook became obsessed with them. All most as obsessed as he is with killing. He soon finds a perfect boy for him. He stalks him day and night. Until he found the right time to approach him, he's murders get closer and closer to the clothing boutique where the boy works.

 Until he found the right time to approach him, he's murders get closer and closer to the clothing boutique where the boy works

KimTaehyung
Side Character
(25)
Best friend of Jimin
Not much of a backstory for him. Taehyung has always been a trouble maker. From a young age, he's always been the one causing fights. Could be the lack of fatherly love he had, or the fact that his parents were always working and never had time for him. Every job he's been an employee of, he's always had fights with other employees. Which caused him to get fired. But when he started working with Jimin, he fell in love with his personality and they immediately hit it off. He even fell in love with Jimin and went out with him for a year, but Jimin ended things with him. But Taehyung still remains his best friend and has feelings for him. He'd never let anything or anyone come between their relation/friendship.

Contains
Smut
Fluff
Violence(killing)
Strong language
"soft" abuse

Thank you so much for choosing this story! I am truly thankful for your interest in my writings. If this story is not your cup of tea, please be respectful about it. And if you do like this, fill free let me know your favorite parts and any questions you would like answered.

Again thank you so much. Don't forget to vote, share, and comment. And if you want, go ahead and give me a follow. Thank you again borahae 💜

~author-nim