24

Jimin pov

It was my first day without seeing or talking to Jungkookie. I was okay at the moment. I decided to clean up my house and focus on my granny also. Her dementia was getting so much worse. Now I want Jungkook to put her in a home. If I'm with him all the time and not focusing on her, something bad can happen.

Before I met Jungkook, my days consisted of working, taking care of my granny, and shopping. Since he's been giving me money nonstop, I've decided to go to the mall. Taehyung usually comes with me, but after what I did to him last night, I think it's best for us to stay away from each other for a while.

"Bye granny, I'm going to the mall." I said coming down the stairs. "Okay hun, bring me some snicker doodles." She says from the kitchen. "Alright." I said before heading out.

It's like I don't belong to Jungkook AT ALL. He took my collars, my ears and all of his hoodies. He's really treating me like he has no idea who I am. When I parked inside a garage at the mall, I received a call. Speak of the devil. "Hai Kookie." I say into the phone grabbing my bag, before locking the car doors.

"Where did you go? You remember I can see you right? Why aren't you in your bedroom?" Jungkook sounded very upset and scary. "I just went to the mall. Are you upset at that? I'll go back home." I said getting back in the car.

"No, you can shop. You just don't have a collar, so people won't know who you belong to. Just use the money I gave you." Jungkook said sounding a bit better than before. "You can meet me and give me a collar. Don't you wanna see me? I know you do." I said locking the doors and walking to the mall. "Reverse psychology will not work on me. You are on punishment from seeing me."

"But aren't you punishing yourself from seeing me?" I really miss him. And want to see him so badly. "This isn't about me Park Jimin. Do your shopping, I'm hanging up." I heard the line cut. "He didn't say he loved me. Am I nothing to him now? I make one mistake and he doesn't love me anymore."

By now I've spent three hours in the mall. I bought things for Jungkook as an apology, though I can't see him for another six days. I also bought some clothes for myself and Taehyung, just to tell him how I feel about what went down last night. I was on my way out the mall when I saw a 18+ store. I was also getting a call from Taehyung.

"Hey Tae, can't talk right now. I'm at the mall." I said standing in front of the store. "And you didn't invite me!!!??" I didn't think he'd be upset. "I mean after what I did yesterday, I thought you would want some space." I said, still staring up at the name of the store.

"What?! You know I'd never want space from you. I don't care what you do, I'd always stick around you. Anyway, Jungkook told me that you're on punishment. You're older than him, why are you letting him treat you like this?" Taehyung does have a good point. But I like our D/S relationship.

"Because...... I sorta...like it. I know he's younger, but I'm the submissive one in this relationship. What else did he say to you?" I asked. A person nudged me. "Are you just gonna stand there or go inside?" The person said. It was a very tall guy who looked like he could throw me across the whole mall. "I'm sorry, I'll get out the way."

I bow to the man and stand on the side, out of the entry to the store. "Hey I heard you say you're a sub, you wanna come inside with me and find things you like? Maybe we could go somewhere and do something." The guy said walking over to me.

"I'm sorry, I have a boyfriend." This is where Taehyung should be yelling at me or something. Instead he stayed quiet. "I'm sure you do. A pretty boy like you, should have one. But he doesn't have to know."

"Leave me alone. My boyfriend will kill you. He's the Masked Killer." I said as the guy took a step back. "Are you serious?" I nod quickly. "Why would I lie? Don't think I can bag someone like that? Guess what, I did. Now go on." The guy didn't even go inside the store.

"Taehyung why would you ever stay quiet like that?" I whisper yelled. "You handled it. And it's about time Jungkook told you." Taehyung said. "Wait what? I was lying. Is Jungkook really him?" I whisper yelled. "Lol, no. I was just playing with you." He sounded very for real to me. But his my best friend. "You would tell me if you knew right?"

"Of course Jiminie. Well, you continue your shopping and call me later." We said our goodbyes for hanging up. I looked up at the name of the store one more time before walking inside.

"Welcome. May I see an id?" A worker says stopping me at the entrance. I gave them my id and they looked at me up and down. "Do I not look my age or something? I'm sure I'm older than you. So can I shop or no?" The worker gave me back my id and let me inside.

I started looking around for things that interest me. I saw pink kitty ears that were similar to the ones Jungkook bought me, instead they had earrings on it. I also saw a white cat tail. It had a hard silver thingy on it and it came with a remote, I thought it was cute and Jungkook didn't get me one of these before. I just hope he likes the things I'm getting.

I mean, he should. He gets me collars every time he comes home from work. I saw pretty pink lingerie, it looked like a dress but had undies attached to it. And then I got a silky yellow onesie with shorts. "Yes this'll be great since Kookie's favorite color is yellow." I walked up to the register. "Will this be it for you today sir?" The same worker from before asked.

"Yes ma'am. Can you separate the cat things from the clothes?" I asked watching as she rung up the items. "Sure thing. This a gift for someone special? Or some persons'." They asked adding the kitty things into a bag and then the clothes into another.

"For my boyfriend. Well, for me, to show my boyfriend. We're going through something right now and I wanna make him feel better." I said and she smiles. "Well, I hope your plan works. You have a good one." I grabbed the bags and the receipt. "Thank you."

Jungkook pov

I got a notification from the cameras that Jimin got home. I was missing him a lot. I killed people the night before, because of what he did. I had trusted him to stay with Taehyung for a while and he's ruined the trust I had for him. It made me so angry.
But he's still my baby and I miss him.

I decided to call. "Hai baby." Jimin said. He sounded excited. "Hey Jimin, I see you're home now. You've been gone for a while. Did anything happen?" I asked watching him put bags away. "Um, some guy tried hitting on me." He says so casually. "What did you do?"

"Told him I have a boyfriend. And that you were gonna kill him. I told a lie that you were the killer and then Taehyung said that it was about time that you told me. But then he told me he was joking."

"Taehyung was with you?" I asked sitting up in my office chair. "No we were on the phone. But you're not the killer right? You'd tell if you were right?" Jimin asked grabbing two pink bags and putting them into a drawer. "If only you'd accept me. What are those pink bags your putting away?"

"Are you spy—shit, I forgot about the damn camera. Is it necessary for you to put them here. I make one mistake and you're watching me like a hawk. I'm not gonna do anything Kookie." Jimin rambles. He totally disregarded the question.

"I just need to be sure Jimin. Now are you gonna tell me what those bags were?" I said watching him remove his outside clothes. "Can you stop calling me by my name? I'm your kitty or kitten or darling or baby. Not Jimin." I watched as he grabbed a onesie with shorts out of one of the pink bags. It was yellow and silky looking.

"Not until this week is over. Why are you going the bathroom to change? I've seen all of you and your beautiful body." I saw my boss at my office door. "One second Jimin." I went over to the door and opened it for her.

"Whatever planning you're working on can wait until tomorrow. You're free to go tonight." My manager said. "Just remember to lock up. The last closing shift left the place open. Good thing we didn't get robbed am I right." She laughs softly. "Anyway, you're free to go, and you can come in late tomorrow. Or early, whatever you wanna do."

"Thank you manager." She leaves my office and I go back to chair. "Jimin-ssi, I might call you later, don't get your hopes up." I hung up and started gathering my things to go.