34

Jungkook pov

Jimin and I were currently having our date at a famous barbecue restaurant. I'm so happy Jimin has given me a chance to take him out on a real date. After dinner, I'm gonna take him to the beach and propose to him. Not to marry, but to stay together forever, even when the truth comes out. To love each other after everything goes to hell. I really do love Jimin there's nothing he could ever do to deter my love for him. He's my favorite.

"I'm having a great time KooKoo." Jimin says eating some meat. "KooKoo? Where'd that come from?" I laugh. "Ha I don't know. It just came out. But I'm really having a great time. Thank you for this."

"I'm glad you're having a good time tonight. Next we're gonna go to the beach. I have a surprise for you." I tell him and his face lights up. "Really?! I can't wait!! Let's hurry and finish." Jimin laughed with lots of joy. "Aw baby, you can take your time. The beach can wait."

"No I wanna hurry and get there. So we can see the sunset fully." Jimin answered before calling the waiter. "Okay babe, let's hurry then."

~Time Skip~
Jimin pov

Jungkook and I were walking on the coastline, holding hands and sharing small kisses. "How far are we going Kookie?" I asked looking up at him. "Um, see that tint over there?" I nod. "We're going in there. That's where you're surprise is."

"No ones guarding it. We should get there quickly. But I can't run. I wouldn't want to ruin our night with my sickness." Out of nowhere, Jungkook picked me up and started running. We made it to the tint in no time.

"Okay babes, this is it." Jungkook put me down and opened the tint. There were flowers everywhere, candles here and there, a little place to sit, and small gifts. "It's beautiful Kookie." I said turning to see him closing the tint. "I have many gifts for you darling. If you want to open them, we can do that now."

Jungkook took a seat on one side and I sat on the other. "You didn't have to get me all these things Kookie. Thank you." I said beginning to open some things. Most of them were jewelry and shoes. Some stuffed animals, more cat ears and collars, and
another tail.

"Thank you so much Kookie." I hugged him. "I have one more. I want you to understand that no matter what happens with me, I will never stop loving you. I may be insane, but I love you regardless of my problems. And I want to know that you will love me. And that you will trust me. And stay with me and become insane.....with me."

Jungkook pulled out a little black box. I could feel myself beginning to hyperventilate. He's proposing to me. "Are you trying to propose to me?" I ask. I should've just let him finish. "Would you say no?"

"We've only been dating for 11 months. Of course imma say no. Ask me again in a year or two." I laughed softly. "I'm just asking that you never leave me. And I'll never leave you. I made us rings. You can have it as an earring or necklace or just wear it as a ring. I have mine as a necklace."

Jungkook opened the box and showed the two silver rings. "They're beautiful Kookie." Jungkook took out the rings and put one on my ring finger, before putting his around his neck.

"I'll never take it off Jungkookie. Thank you for an amazing date tonight. I love you so much." I said as he hugged me. "I love you more Jimin. Let's get going. The beach cleaners will put this all away." Jungkook blew out the candles and grabbed all the gifts.

~Time Skip~
👁👅👁
"Mgh Jungkook~I love it." Jimin moaned as he felt Jungkook softly roll his hips into his body. "Does it feel good?" Jungkook asked Jimin, caressing his head. "Yes.....very good." Jimin moaned reaching his arms up.

Jungkook leaned down and let Jimin hug him. "I love when you do it like this." Jimin speaks placing soft kisses to Jungkook's neck. "I'm glad you do. I wanted tonight to be perfect all around. I wasn't gonna end the night pounding you to sleep. We're in love, so we make love."

Jimin grabs Jungkook's hair letting out a high moan. "Right there Kookie~" Jimin speaks arching his back. "Agh~Jungkook....I think I have to come."
Jimin panted putting light scratches on Jungkook's shoulders. "Can I go harder?" Jimin nods. With that Jungkook starts thrusting in Jimin quickly, the impact with Jimin's ass could be hard through their apartment.

Soon they both came together. "Mmh, Jungkookie...hold me." Jimin whined trying to calm his breathing. Jungkook laid down in the bed and let Jimin climb on top of him. "I love you hyung." Jungkook said kissing Jimin's head. "I love you too Kookie. Can we shower before going to bed?" Jungkook nods sitting up out the bed.

He held Jimin into the bathroom and sat him down. "Jungkookie, we still have to go through the pictures Taehyungie took of me today. He has to send them in." Jimin reminded Jungkook. "You're right! Should we do that before showering? I know his deadline is close." Jimin nods and goes to get Jungkook's lap top.

~Time Skip~
Jimin pov

"These outfits came out nicely hyung." Jungkook said looking at me. "I know. Taehyung is such a great stylist." I responded. "And you look amazing. So photogenic. We should do an exclusive photo shoot with you for my company. They'll love you."

"I'm fine with just you loving me." I said choosing pictures to send to Taehyung. "Babe, why don't you like modeling? You're perfect. You have a great body, a pretty face, clothes fit you well. The camera loves you. Are you scared?"

"I'm not scared. I just don't wanna model. I don't wanna be forced to be a certain size or wear things I'm not comfortable with. And I definitely don't need others trying to steal me from you."

"You won't let that happen I'm sure baby. No one can steal you from me. I'll kill them if they do." Jungkook said wrapping his arms around my waist. "Let's shower. I chose the pictures I want to send him. They're saving now." I said moving from between Jungkook's legs. "We can send them over after our shower." Jungkook said getting up from the bed. We went into the bathroom and started the shower.

"Forced to be a certain size" everyone in the kpop industry joined the chat