19

Jungkook pov

I watched Jimin on the secret camera I left on his dresser. Taehyung is way too touchy with Jimin. I wish I could hear what they were talking about. But it didn't look good.

Jimin pov

"Taehyung-ah, Jungkook makes me act like a kitten. He bought me cat ears, a leash and a collar. Who knows what he'll get me next. Kitty paws!?" Taehyung laid in the bed and I got on top of him.

"That's not so bad Jimin-ah, as long as he doesn't do bdsm with you." Taehyung said, but I had no clue what that was. "What is bdsm Taehyung?" I sat up on his lap and he held my hips. "I forgot about you not knowing anything. Bdsm is basically putting someone in bondage and using them in anyway you want."

"Bondage? He tied my wrists together with his bed." I said moving his hands from my hips to my thighs. "That's fine, it's the extreme stuff I don't want you to experience." Taehyung said pushing my back down so I can lay on his chest. "Don't touch my butt!" I said moving his hands. "But it's so plump."

"You better be grateful that I'm even laying here." My phone started ringing. "It's Jungkook. I'm not supposed to be with you anymore, so hush."

"Hey Kookie. What's up?"
"What are you doing?"
"Nothing just laying here. Where are you?"
"On my way to you, my boss let me off early."
"W-well, isn't that nice. How long will you be?"
"I'm actually pretty close to your house. Gives Taehyung at least ten minutes to drive away."
"How'd you know he's here?"
"We're on FaceTime kitten, I can see him. If you're gonna sneak around, at least be smart about it."
"You didn't tell me not to bring him, you said come to my house. So I brought him. Anyway I'll see you went you get here."

I hung up the phone. I might be in trouble, one because I was kinda rude, two I hung up without saying goodbye and three because I didn't tell him Taehyung was with me.

"You need to tell him to stop bossing you like that. I never bossed you around like that. I'm so much better than him." Taehyung said. I got off his lap and we went down to the living area to wait for Jungkook. "He doesn't boss me. He's just too protective of me. You were the same way, were you not? If anyone got close to me you'd act just like JK. He's just possessive and aggressive."

"Jimin, who's your friend?" My granny says coming from the kitchen. "Taehyung, remember when you guys met like three years ago? You came with me to work one day and he was there." I try so hard. "Oh right sorry. My memory is slowly fading." My granny says rubbing Taehyung's head.

The door was knocked on and I went to open it. "Hey Jimin." Jungkook said and walked straight past me. "What's up Tae!" Jungkook went to Taehyung and they shook hands before hugging. "Am I missing something?" I asked walking over to the two.

"I'm your whole boyfriend, and you disregard me like that?" I said folding my arms, but Jungkook ignored me and continued to talk with Taehyung. "Did you get home safely last night Tae?"

"Yeh man, I was driving. You're the one who I was worried about. Walking around at that time of night with the killer on the loos. You get home safely?" Taehyung answered. "Yup, got home safely to Jimin. So what's up?"

I went over to sit with them but Jungkook just moved away. "Fine." I went up to my bedroom and locked them out.

Jungkook pov

It was hard for me to ignore my precious angel. I need to teach my kitten lessons. He needs to listen to his master. Jimin needs to understand that I don't play with the best friend thing. They are way too close and Jimin let's Taehyung do whatever he wants with him. It's time that it ends.

"Why would you act like that to him? He was so ready to see you today, he wouldn't shut up." Taehyung said. Granny came and gave Taehyung a drink. "Ah, my grandson's companion. How are you? I'd never forget a face like that." I smile at the grandmother. "I'm doing great granny." I bow to her and she gives me the other cup in her hand.

"I just need Jimin to understand whom is in charge here. He thinks he can do whatever he wants when he's with you. But it's gonna change. But do you think I should do it differently? I've never had someone like him before. Should we go up there?" I said to Taehyung standing to my feet. "Yeh, Jimin is pretty emotional. You have to be softer for him. And yeh we should check on him, he seemed pretty upset that you ignored him. I'll wait outside the room."

We upstairs to Jimin's bedroom. I tried opening the door but it was locked. "Baby? Unlock the door." I said knocking. "Ooh he's ignoring you now." Taehyung laughed lightly poking my arm. "Omg shut up." I laughed. "Jimin-ah? Kitten? Open the door please. I'm sorry for ignoring you." I said. Taehyung couldn't stop laughing. "Kitten? What happened to mean and scary Jungkook?ㅋㅋㅋyou're so different when it's towards Jimin."

"Tae go away, you laugh to much." Taehyung walked down the hall still laughing. "Look baby, Taehyung is gone now, can you forgive me? I bought something for you. I'm sorry Mimi." I heard his baby footsteps. He unlocked the door, but didn't open it. When I opened it, I saw him sitting on his knees on the floor.

"Close the door back." Was all Jimin said. I closed it and sat on my knees with him. "What are you doing? Stand up. I'm your kitten right? Which means your my master." Jimin said placing his hands in front of him on the floor. I stood up and watched him. "Why did you ignore me? You know actual cats have feelings too right? I once saw a video of a cat crying. It was so sad that it's owner left them. That's how I feel. My owner left me for my best friend. My heart was broken."

His eyes were so watery and his voice was shaky. I've never seen Jimin cry because of actual emotion. He mainly cries when he cums. "Don't cry baby. Stand up, let me hold you." Jimin lifted his arms and let me pick him up off the floor. I put his legs around my waist and he put his arms around my neck. There was a knocking at the door.

"Hey guys, imma head out. You guys need to make up. Mini call me. Jungkook take care of him." Taehyung came in and hugged us. We waited until he closed the door. "You're so light Jiminie." I said sitting on the bed. "Don't talk about my weight. Why would you ignore me like that? My feelings were hurt."

"You need to understand who's in charge here. There will be consequences when you do things you're not supposed to." I said. Jimin got off my lap and sat on the bed. "But I do know whose in charge. And I don't do things I'm not supposed to. You never said that Tae couldn't come home with me. You said not to go to your house and not go to his. We don't do anything when we're together. And if he tries to, I stop him. Do you not trust me?"

Jimin started crying. He got up and stood in front of me. "I do trust you Jimin. I don't trust Taehyung. If I'm not with you, who knows what he'll try. You can't do whatever you want with him Park Jimin." I say and he walks away from me. "I don't! I stop him whenever he tries to seduce me! I am a loyal person Jungkook!"

"Did I or did I not tell you not yell at me?" I got up and grabbed him by the arms. "You did." He says with a shaky voice. "And yet you still do. I told you not to underestimate me. I can make you hurt mentally and physically. Do you want that?"

Jimin shook his head, his tears flowing consistently. "Use your words Jimin." I said holding his arms tighter. "No, I'm sorry. Please let me go." Jimin says grabbing at the bottom of my shirt. I let him go and hugged him. "You have the choice. Are you gonna stay here with granny or are you coming home?"

"I wanna come with you." Jimin says letting me go. I wiped his tears and kissed his forehead. "You know I love you right? Just because I get mad at things doesn't mean I love you any less than the day before." Jimin smiles softly. "I can't believe we had our first fight. I don't like it. I'll be my best for you so we don't fight anymore." Jimin said putting his head in my chest.