1

Jimin pov

Today I had to work extra time so that I made enough money to take care of my granny this week. Sometimes it's hard to work, but I like it. My best friend Taehyung works with me. He started working here a couple of days after me and we hit it off. We dated at a point too, but I realized it wasn't for me. But we still remain best friends til this day.

"Taehyungie? What time are you leaving me?" I ask as he restocks shirts. "In ten. Why?" He answers coming over to me. "I don't wanna walk home alone. Can you accompany me please? I'll love you forever." I pouted.

Taehyung smiles and starts to fold pants. "I just don't understand why you have to work so late on Fridays." Taehyung says. He worries about me too much. "I told you I have to make sure I am able to take care of my granny ."

"Yeh but still Mini. I don't want you getting kidnapped one night I'm not with you." Taehyung is too caring really. He once wanted to carry me in a baby carrier because I like to walk off and look at flowers. It's my fault yeh, but their so beautiful.

"I just wanna make sure my granny remains healthy and hope she doesn't forget about her puppy." Taehyung sat down behind the counter with me. "Why do we have to be open so late? Who even comes at out this time?" Taehyung whined sitting me on his lap.

He always complains about the hours of our boutique. But I choose to think of the money and the more time we get to spend with each other. "Tae, why don't you just quit?"

"Because I like being with you. This is the only job I haven't had a fight at. You keep me calm and level headed." Taehyung said hugging me from the back. "And you keep me happy."

It was soon closing time and I was beat. "Taehyung, hold me." I whine desperately wanting to be on his back. He picks me up and continue walking. "You're so needy. I can't wait for the day you get a boyfriend and see how they treat your neediness. Oh wait I already have." Taehyung says putting his arms around my legs. "Oh hush, you like my neediness."

We soon got to my house. "Granny might be sleeping so be quiet." I said unlocking the door. But she was sitting right in the living area. "Never mind. Hi granny!!" I go to hug her after removing my shoes. "TaeTae is here."

"Oh hi Taehyung . It's been some time since I saw you." She gets up and hugs Taehyung . "I know granny." Taehyung smiles hugging her back. We hug before he leaves.

"Granny did you eat?" I ask going into the kitchen. "Yes my puppy. You don't have to cook for me tonight." I sat down next to her in relief. "Do you want any dinner? You worked a long shift today and you know granny has to make sure you are healthy."

She messes with my hair making me laugh. "I'm fine granny. Has the news started yet?" I asked turning channels on the tv. "Nope should be soon. I tried going to the network like you showed me, but I can't be bothered with your modern day technology."

I laugh softly at her before turning to the news channel. "I like that Taehyung kid. You guys should be friends." Granny says resting her head on my shoulder. "We're best friends granny." I answer putting my head on top of hers.

"Oh that's nice. You should invite him over one night. So we can cook for him and take care of him." She has such a warm heart, no one deserves her. "I have to take care of my granny first. Maybe one day. The news is starting."

There was many headlines. Ones about a deadly virus, ones about a fire at someplace, one about a recent killing, then just general news. "Granny, the virus seems like it's getting really bad. I don't want you going back to your aqua Zumba classes. I can't risk you getting it."

"I won't catch it puppy. I'm healthy." She answers. "About 25 minutes ago, it was reported that an unidentifiable man was recently stabbed to death right here, just 5 miles from Amber's Clothing Boutique. The witness believes it is the masked killer. Sending our best regards to the family. More information to come, Mr. Kim."

It seems like this "masked killer" is getting closer to where I work. I really hope he, maybe she, isn't planning on getting any of the workers. My granny will be devastated. "He strikes again."

"Isn't that where you work Jiminie?" My granny asks pointing to the television. "Yes, Tae and I was locking up as it happened. Good thing we went the opposite way." I answer. "He won't get you."

"I know granny. Is it wrong to be scared?" Sometimes I'm genuinely scared to come home by myself. Taehyung isn't working tomorrow and I'm working late. "You have the right to be scared. But you are protected my grandson."

She says that like it's true. The person murders people on sight. There's no negotiating, no begging or pleading. You're either shot or stabbed to death, maybe even beat up. What if we encounter each other just by me being in his eyes view? He will kill me for being a witness.

•••
Jungkook pov

I watched as two workers left the boutique. They walked the other way, but the boy I was watching before was too intriguing. I've seen this one in particular a few times. He has this cafe that he and his friend, I guess, go to all the time. He works late on most days.

He looked like a pretty doll. His face was clear and beautiful. His lips were full and shiney like a bratz doll. His eyes went so small whenever he smiled. It was so cute.

The boy that was with him was also pretty adorable. He had a pretty boxy smile, which made him even better. But the doll faced boy was the one I couldn't get out my head.

My nights consist of "looking out" for Seoul. Yeh I'm the one who they should fear, but when no one knows who is under the mask, they'll fear each other.

Which is a perfect distraction. They've been tearing each other a part trying to figure out the great "masked killer" as they like to call me.

I sit in my penthouse watching everyone and everything. I can tell when someone is going to fight. These people are literally going insane and if they don't find out who the killer is, they might end up killing each other. Doing my job for me sounds great.

It's just all a matter of time before they go crazy and I can't wait for that day to come.