2

Jungkook pov

Every morning I go out into the city, as a regular local of course. Sometimes I wear my black mask, a black stylish hat, and black clothing. People sometimes think I'm a idol or something because I always hide my face. No one needs to know who I am. I go to the market and get groceries and things of that nature. I converse with many people who are actually nice people.

Those people become off the hook and they don't end up dying. It's the rude and nasty and disrespectful people. They are the ones who die. Just last night, I saw a man bothering a young woman and stabbed him to death.

It feels great to kill bad people. There's logic to my murders. I don't kill just because it brings me happiness....Most of the time.

I decided to walk to the boutique where that pretty boy works and see what was going on in there. When I got there, I saw the worker unlock the doors and go inside. "Right on time."

"Good morning sir, we're not open yet." The boy said standing at the doorway, with the prettiest and softest voice I've ever heard. "Well what time do you open?" I walked closer to him. I saw his body tense up and he slightly closed the door.

"We open at 11. It's just 10 minutes you can wait out here if you want." He started closing the door again. "Am I scaring you?" I pushed the door open.

"So-sort of. Are you going to kill me?" The boy asked stepping back. "Oh no. You think I'd kill someone as pretty as you. And what makes you think I'm the Masked Killer?" He began to blush looking down at the ground.

"You look like him. If you aren't him, take of the mask." The boy said. I can't get him to know who I am, not now at least. "I can't do that sweetie. It's more confidential to leave it on. Trust me, I won't kill you."

"Are you here to look at anything? Or are you going to bother me?" The boy asks with a sassy tone. "What's your name?" I asked watching him walk to the counter, taking his long coat off.

His body was perfect. He was nice and curvy. The outfit he was wearing complimented his shape so well. Black leather jeans and a loose silk black and white striped shirt that had a v in the neck down to his chest. His body was lovely, like a goddess.

"It's Jimin" The boy answered setting his coat on a chair. He started counting money in the register. "Are you gonna stare at me the whole time?" He was so sassy, I kind of liked it. "Do you guys do private styling?" I asked. "No. We just sell clothes. Is there any other questions that you have or are you going to buy something? You can't loiter here ."

"I'm not loitering. I'm trying to get to know you." I said resting on the counter. "Why? Can you at least take off the shades? I wanna see your face. Please?" The boy was so adorable. I took off the shades and my hat.

"Do you feel better now?" I ask and he nods with a small smile. "So you guys don't do private styling?" Jimin shakes his head. "I can help you around here, looking for things that interest you."

"No, it's fine." I put the hat and shades back on. "I'll see you around Jimin."

Jimin pov

The way the man said my name, made my insides feel all mushy. "I didn't catch your name." I said watching him leave. "That's disclosed information baby. You'll know my name at the right time." And he leaves.

Sweetie? Baby? And he said I was pretty! Who the hell is this man?!?!

It was later in the day and we had a lot of customers. I really wished Taehyung was with me. I hate working on Saturdays. One, I'm alone, two it's the only day were a lot of people come in, especially since it's our sales day.

I hate working by myself because I'm not fast enough. There are too many people who come and shop and I can't get to all of them at once. It's sometimes a disaster. But they pay me a lot of money and I need to take care of my granny.

It was my lunch break and I always call Taehyung when we're not working on the same days. We agreed to meet at a café near the boutique.

"Hey TaeTae!" I say joyfully seeing him sitting near a window. I walk over to him and sit down. "Did you order anything yet?" I ask looking in the menu. "Just a drink. How was the first shift?"

"Horrible like always. But my morning was interesting. This guy came right when I unlocked the door." I told him finding what I wanted. "Really? Did you tell him about me? I'm available you know." I look at him in bore.

"He actually was interested in me. He gave me a stalker type vibe. And he looks just like the killer. And he wouldn't take off the mask he was wearing, said it was confidential."

Taehyung looked at me in confusion. "What?" I ask in confusion. "He is the killer. It's obvious." Taehyung says as the waiter came over. He took the orders that Tae and I had. "I don't think he is. He may just be weird."

"I don't know. Did you get his name?" Taehyung asked sipping his drink. "No. He said that it was confidential and I'll know his name at the right time. Should I be worried?"

Jungkook pov

I watched from afar as the pretty boy spoke to his friend. He seemed worried about something. And the friend looked angry or serious. I wonder what they were talking about. I took my shades off walking into the cafe, leaving my hat and mask on.

Jimin pov

"Don't look, but a guy with the hottest body ever just walked in here." Taehyung says looking ahead of me. He brushed his hair back and tried to look cute. Even though he is already the hottest person I've
seen.

I decided to look back and I saw him. Those eyes looked similar to the guy I "met" in the morning. We met eyes with each other, it felt like everything was in slow motion, and he winked at me!

"Minnie, he just winked at you!" I hear Taehyung whisper yell, but I couldn't stop watching the guy. He walked like he owned the place. "Fucking hot." I say to myself.

"Park Jimin." I turned back around. "That was weird. He winked at you. You should go talk to him." Taehyung is such a lover boy. "What? No. I can't do that. I don't know how to do that. Plus he just winked at me, that's all. I was the one staring."

It was now closing time. I hate walking home alone. Especially with the killer on the loose. There wasn't much street lights, which made it even scarier for me.

As I walk to my house, I see a figure in the distance. It was standing on the corner of my street. I slowed my walking and took out my phone to call Taehyung.

"TaeTae I'm on my way home and I'm scared." I say keeping my eyes on the figure. "It'll be okay baby. Just stay on the phone with me." Taehyung says. "Someone is watching me. Their standing at the corner of my street." I whispered, walking even slower.

"Just wait maybe they'll leave. Don't run. They can't know you're scared." Taehyung says in a calming voice. "I think their leaving. They turned away. Should I run now?"

"No Minnie. Just stay calm. Listen to my voice and just walk faster okay? I want you to focus on my voice. Where are they now?"

"Their walking the opposite way. I just turned the corner. I have three houses before mine." I answer. "Don't look back. Keep going. They can't know that you're afraid. Keep going Minnie , it'll be okay."

"I made it inside TaeTae. Thank you." I say taking my shoes off, followed by my coat. "Of course Minnie , I'll always be there for you. Make sure you lock the doors. Goodnight baby, I'll pick you up in the morning. Love you."

"I love you too Taehyung-ah. Goodnight."

Jungkook pov

I got his address. He will be mine. I'll force him if I have to.