~6~

👁👅👁

When Jungkook entered his penthouse, he went to the bedroom and checked on Jimin. The boy was sleeping peacefully. He was wrapped up in the bedding, looking so adorable. Jungkook got Jimin's clothes from the dryer and folded them before sitting them on a chair in the bedroom. Jungkook then took off his clothes and went to shower.

When Jungkook was done, he put on sweatpants and took a throw blanket and went to the living area and slept on the couch.

Jimin pov
2pm

I woke up the next freaking afternoon realizing I was freaking naked. "He took my virginity." I got up and located my clothing. "I can't believe I let myself go like that. All my life down the drain. A one night stand is so low Jimin, what is wrong with you."

I put my clothes on and check my phone. I had five missed calls from Taehyung. I decided to call him back while I searched the guy's bathroom for new toothbrushes.

"Hi Tae, you called?" I say when he answered. "Um yeh, I um was thinking." He sounded afraid to talk to me. "Yeh, what's up? You called to scold me or something?" I start to brush my teeth.

"No, I just...think you and the guy who's stalking you should date. ." I was a little shook by that. "He's not stalking me. But okay, you're telling me this for what?"

"I um...actually got to know him and I think he's perfect for you." Taehyung says trailing off his words. "Are kidding me? You were just mad at me for wanting to get to know him and now you want me to date him? What happened over the course of two days? Hmm?"

"Jimin calm down. I'm only doing what was asked of me." Taehyung said which got me thinking. "What's asked of you? So you're lying to me now?" I felt very disrespected. We never told lies to each other. "I'm not lying Jimin."

I couldn't believe he would do this. "Taehyung, I'm done with you, okay. It's nice that you think we should date, but I'd rather not have you lie to me." I ended the call and looked in the mirror. Which caused me to jump because Jungkook was standing right there.

"Was that your friend?" Jungkook asked watching me in the mirror. "Um...yes." I turned around and he opened his arms. I walked forward and let him wrap them around me. "Wanna talk about it?" I shook my head and he just caresses my back.

"We had sex last night. I was a virgin." I said hiding my face in Jungkook's chest. "You told me." Jungkook replyed. "Is that what you had in mind since you met me? You wanted to have sex with me?" I asked looking up at him.

"That's what it was at first, but it's more than that now." Jungkook answers. "Did you tell Taehyung to call me?"

"No. He doesn't even like me, why would I talk to him?" Jungkook said letting me go. "When can I go home? I need to check on my granny." I asked leaving from the bathroom. "I can take you after we go to the boutique."

"Why do you wanna go there?" I asked sitting on the bed. "I want to get your job back. Would you like to work there again?" I thought for a while. "No. Taehyung and I aren't good anymore, I don't wanna be in the same place as him." Jungkook sat next to me.

"Can I ask you something?" He asked holding out his hand. I intertwined our fingers. "What is it?"

"Did you like it? The sex?" Jungkook asked, making me blush. "Y-yes. I was intoxicated but I know what I felt....I have a question for you now." Jungkook turned to me all the way.

"Was this a one night stand? Will you never talk to me again?" I actually liked being around him and would be heart broken if he said yes. "No and no. I don't do one night stands. What's the point in doing something with someone, just to forget about them. I do what I do for the long term of it."