~31~

Jimin pov

Jungkook and I eventually made up. We went to my house to pick up granny so that we can take her to the home we picked out for her. "So granny do you like this place. Ya know to live in?" I ask. "Wouldn't it be weird for you to be living with elders? And I thought you were living with your friend here?"

"Not for me granny. For you. Since I'm living with Kookie regularly, you can't stay home alone anymore. This will be perfect for you granny. Right?" I said as we sat in the communing area. "Absolutely not. I'm not living here. I can't sell my home."

"You're not. Mommy and daddy said they'll move back in there. Everything will remain the same, you'll just be here." I said grabbing the papers. "Babe we haven't talked to your parents yet."

"Shut up, Jungkook." I said hitting his arm. "No, Jimin. Final answer. I'm fine living at home." Granny says standing from her seat. "Really granny? I won't be home helping you all the time. Have you even been taking your meds as usual without me there?"

"No... but that's besides the point." Granny says grabbing her bag. "No that is the point. You need someone taking care of you, and I can't if I'm going to live with Jungkook now." I said handing Jungkook everything. "Okay, come back home then. Or let me live with you all."

"What? No granny. That's a bad idea. How about we get you a caretaker for home and I'll come occasionally to check up on you. How about that?" Granny thought for a moment before agreeing. "Goody, we have an agreement!" I squealed.

We left the home and drove to my house. "Granny you're unbelievable." I said as we entered my house. "Jungkook and I went through so much to get this house for you. He was even about to kill the realtor for you." I said sitting on Jungkook's lap. "I understand but I don't want to live in with those old people."

"Granny, you're one of them." Jungkook laughed. Granny softly hit his arm. "I'll get a lady caretaker for you okay?" I said feeling Jungkook kiss on my neck. "Stop Kookie. Not here." I said moving his face, trying to get up. But he wrapped his arms tighter around my waist and continued to kiss my neck.

"Granny take your medicine or we'll force you to stay at the home." I said feeling Jungkook start to suck on my neck. "What is wrong with you? Stop right now." I said pushing his face away. "Granny, do you need anything? Groceries or...."

"Not at the moment son. You guys can leave. I'll see you all soon." Granny said. I got off Jungkook's lap and grabbed his hand pulling upstairs. "Baby stop kissing on me so much. Wait until we get home. So we can have our own privacy."

"How about now? We're in private. Let me kiss up on my kitty." Jungkook said grabbing me by the waist. "Mm no Kookie. Let's go home first." I said, but he kept kissing my neck. "I don't want to. You said we haven't made love in a long time. Let's do it now, there's a lot of love in me to give to you."

Jungkook said sitting on the bed.. "Not a lot please. Granny is just under this floor. Please not so rough." I climbed on his lap and he continued kissing on me. "Jimin I'm sorry about how I've been acting. Okay? I don't want you leaving me. Alright? Even when everything is out in the open, don't leave me." Jungkook said kissing my lips. "I won't leave you Kookie, I love you."

👁👅👁
Jungkook removed Jimin's shirt and started kissing all over his tummy. "Mhm Kookie, it tickles." Jimin laughed softly. Jungkook kissed up to Jimin's chest and played with his nipples. "Ah~Kookie.." Jimin moans, flinching softly. "What's wrong kitten?" Jungkook asked holding Jimin's leg on his hip.

"I think I'm too sensitive. We haven't done it in a while." Jimin whined holding Jungkook's shoulders. "You think it'll hurt when I get down there?" Jungkook asked rubbing Jimin's head. "I don't know, maybe?"

"I think you'll be fine, just don't be too loud, you don't want granny hearing us now do you?" Jimin shakes his head grabbing Jungkook's hair. He closed his eyes feeling Jungkook's mouth close on his cock.

"Ah!" Jimin whines balling a fist of Jungkook's hair in his hand. "J-Jungkook stop please." Jimin whines letting his hair go. "What's the matter kitten?" Jungkook looks up at Jimin with complete adoration. "You shouldn't do this by yourself. Can we 69?" Jimin asks. "Sure thing babe."

Jungkook laid down and Jimin got on top , facing away from him. "Shit Jimin~" Jungkook moans feeling Jimin's nice lips go around his member. Jungkook started kissing along Jimin's ass, making him whine.

"Kookie? I wanna be fucked like this." Jimin whines looking back at Jungkook. "On top?" Jimin nods and turns around. "We still have to stretch you baby. You're too tight." Jungkook said cupping Jimin's face in his hands. "It's okay, just go slowly." Jimin said coming over Jungkook's cock, slowly putting it in.

~Time Skip~
"Jungkook! Stop please!" Jimin cries through his rapid breathing. "Ah ah~please!" Jungkook ignored Jimin and continued thrusting hardly and quickly into his small body. By this time, granny already heard the two, but she thought they were just horse playing.

Jimin's moans became inaudible while he held his mouth open widely. "How close are you?" Jungkook asked laying Jimin on the bed. "Very." Jimin response, trying his best to calm his breathing, but Jungkook started again. "Don't cum yet." Jungkook said thrusting hard into Jimin's hole.

Jimin was crying due to the overwhelming pleasure he was receiving from behind and from the front. "I can't hold it anymore! It's coming out." Jimin whines releasing all his cum and soon squirting after. "Jungkook, Jungkook please stop. It's hurting." Jimin whines holding Jungkook's hands which were holding his waist. "Can I come inside?" Jungkook asked, but Jimin shook his head. "Come on my body." Jimin whines feeling Jungkook pull out. Jungkook soon came all over Jimin's chest and stomach.

Jimin pov

"My pretty goddess." Jungkook speaks caressing my body. "Stop crying, it's over okay." Jungkook said leaning down to kiss me. "Mmph play with it please. I feel like I have to come again." I surprised myself. Jungkook took my cock and played around with it.

"You're getting softer. Maybe you just have to use the bathroom." Jungkook said kissing my thigh. "I dooon't...Just do it please. I might squirt again." I said watching him. "I thought you didn't like squirting."

"I don't but I feel like I have to. Maybe I do have to use the bathroom." We laughed softly. "I wonder what granny is doing. I know she had to hear us." Jungkook laughed at me. "I wonder what she was thinking."

"Wanna go see?" Jungkook asked pulling me out the bed. "Like this?! I don't think so. At least let me have your sweater. And put your pants back on."

We went downstairs and saw granny sitting on the couch watching television. "Hey granny. What are you doing?" I ask walking over to her. "아무것도, 그가 당신을 때렸습니까?" Granny asks glaring at Jungkook. "No granny. He's never put a hand on me."
(Nothing, did he hit/was he hitting you)

"나는 당신이 고함을 지르고 많은 소리를 들었습니다.?" Granny says still keeping her eyes on Jungkook. "No, trust me granny. Jungkook doesn't abuse me. We were just playing around, he wouldn't stop picking me up and throwing me on the bed. We were wrestling. Like normal boys do."
(I heard you yelling and shouting)

"I figured y'all were horse playing, but I'm worried. I'm sure you know about his health issues?" Granny says offering Jungkook to sit. "내 할마니요." Jungkook says to her. "You never talk to me in Korean. Listen to your satoori." I whine.
(Yes grandmother)

"You don't talk to me in Korean either." Jungkook whines back. "Do you want me to?" I ask going to sit on his lap. "You don't have to darling. If you want me to I will." I smile at him while he pecks my jawline.

"Granny do you need me to stay here?" I asked seeing her go to the kitchen. "Not tonight hun. Just let me know about this caretaker." Granny says. I grab Jungkook's hand and run up the stairs. "Okay I just need somethings then we can go home."