14

👁👄👁

Jungkook and the others were standing there watching each other. "He-hello Jimin?" The woman said with a confused look. "Not Jimin. Who are you?" Jungkook asked with a dark tone in his voice. "Who are you?" The man asked. Jungkook stayed silent.

"We are Jimin's parents. What are you doing at my mother's home? Who are you?" The mother became worried. "A friend of your son."

Jimin walked down the stairs after his shower, ready to lock the door after Jungkook. But he stopped when saw him standing there. "Kookie? Why are you still here?" Jungkook moved to the side and Jimin grew upset at the sight of his parents. "Hyung there are people here to see you." Jungkook said as the parents walked in.

"What are you two doing here? Haven't spoke in five years." Jimin said looking at them with his arms folded. "Your grandmother called in fear of your lungs collapsing again and your heart not staying at a steady rate. She said that you started having trouble breathing and hyperventilating a lot recently."

Jimin looked at Jungkook. "That is true, but it's under control. I'm fine. He takes care of me." Jimin said pointing to Jungkook. "He takes care of you? Who is he!?" The father yelled standing from the couch. "He's my best friend. No, he's my boyfriend. I'm twenty five and you've already disowned me. He is my boyfriend."

Jimin walked over to Jungkook and grabbed Jungkook's hands and made him wrap them around his thin waist. "You have a boyfriend!! I would've thought you gotten over that fucking sin! No wonder you've been a fucking virgin all this time!" The father yelled. "Calm down hunny." The wife said grabbing the man's hand. "Be a man and remove the costume." The father yelled at Jungkook. "This is no costume party!" The father continued to yell. "He doesn't have to do anything. Jungkookie you should go."

"I'm not scared of him baby. I can do worse to him than he could to me." Jungkook stood there, watching the man with a dark and deep glare. "What did you say?" The man said walking closer to Jungkook. Jungkook wrapped his arms tighter around Jimin.

"I can do way worse to you and a split second. Don't get any closer. I wouldn't want to hurt your beautiful son." Jungkook said, his voice dark and low. The man could only see his eyes due to the hat and mask he was wearing.

The ora Jungkook gave off was not a good one. Anyone could see him and automatically put the pieces together and realize he is the killer. Everyone feared Jungkook whenever he'd look like this. "Jimin you are aware of who he is right?! I'm calling the police."

Jimin quickly grabbed the phone. "No you won't! He isn't bad. He is good. My Jungkook is good." Jimin whines standing back in Jungkook's embrace. The wife pulled Jimin's father to the side.

"You shouldn't be accusing this young man to be someone he clearly isn't. Look at how he holds our son. He clearly loves him. Let's just do what we came here for and leave."

The wife handed Jungkook a bag full of medicine for Jimin's lungs and heart. "This won't be the end." The father said following the wife out the house, after taking his phone from the baby. "They don't like that you're gay I assume." Jimin nods looking up at Jungkook. "Kookie, what did you mean by you could do worse to my father? Like kill him?"

"What? No baby. Unless you want me to. Would you like that? I could arrange that to happen. I'd do it myself if you'd like. Just let me know." Jungkook would love to get rid of him. "As much as I would like that, they're still my parents and I can't live with the guilt of being the cause of their death."

"Why don't you tell me to stop doing the things I do with you? I don't want your lungs collapsing again baby." Jungkook said looking down at Jimin. "I'm fine. I like what you do to me, that's why I don't tell you to stop. I won't die Kookie. I promise." Jungkook hugged Jimin tightly.

Jimin let go of Jungkook's body and stood on his tip toes. "Please kiss me. I like you so much." Jungkook smiled taking off the mask and kissed his baby lovingly. "And I love you baby."

__

Jimin pov

I couldn't believe my parents came to my house and then made a scene in front of my boyfriend. After some time of kissing each other, I watched him get in his car and leave.

I grabbed the medicine and went to my granny's bedroom. "Granny, why did you tell mommy and daddy that I started hyperventilating again?" I asked sitting on her bed. "I didn't tell him." She answered grabbing her phone. "Give me it granny. Let me see."

I went in her call log and saw the outgoing phone call. "Granny you did call them. You don't remember?" She shook her head. I try so hard to help her, but it gets worse everyday. "Do you know who I am?" She nods quickly.

"My only grandson, Jimin." I smiled. "Good, don't forget me granny. Goodnight, I love you." I put her phone down and covered her with the covers. I kissed her forehead before going to my bedroom. "Jimin? Your friend is scary."

"Jungkookie?" I said stopping at the door. "He stood at the door until I acknowledged him. Looking like he wanted to hurt me." She said. "Don't worry, he likes you a lot okay. He won't hurt you."

Her forgetfulness is the worse part of her old age. She started forgetting things my second year living with her. And it just get worse everyday. When I got to my bedroom, I looked at my phone.

5 missed Message from: My Baby💜🐰
-I'm home now princess.
-make sure to get a good rest.
-I have to work in about four hours so I won't get to sleep long
-especially since I'm gonna be thinking about my favorite person all night long🤤🥰
-love you and call me as soon as you wake up♥️

I couldn't help but to smile at his messages. He is the best. I texted him back.

-Goodnight baby, get to work safely and try to sleep well 😚
-I'm your favorite person right Kookie🥺

I watched the screen for at least 15 minutes before he answered

My Baby 💜🐰
-yes baby boy , my favorite in the world
-my precious goddess🤤

I smiled at his remarks. He's literally too good for me. He makes me so happy, even while I'm going through this hard stage of making sure my granny remembers me. I told him goodnight again and went to sleep.

Jungkook pov

I just love Jimin so much. He makes me so happy and want to be a better man for him. I've been murdering things my whole life, it's all I know. I can't give it up, not now. Killing makes me feel good about myself. Killing helps me cope with the heartbreak I've experienced. I love it just as much as I love my goddess.

I don't want to hurt Jimin physically or emotionally. But I have to keep my true self a secret for as long as I can. I know that it's wrong to keep such a secret like this away from a significant other, but I can't have Jimin not want me anymore.

Keeping this secret from him is gonna make things worse, but if Jimin loves me for the me behind closed doors, then I should be perfectly fine, well I hope. He's too precious and he cares about a lot of things. I just hope he can see past the insanity and continue to love me.