28

Jungkook pov

"Come on baby. I'm holding your hand, you can let go of the wall." I laugh at him. "Wait babe, my legs are wobbly." Jimin laughs at himself. He let's go of the wall and nearly falls, taking me down with him.

"Damn baby, you might need the wall after all." I laugh. "Jeez, I got it. Let's go."

👁👄👁
Jimin and Jungkook skated around with each other, one slightly ahead of the other. They were having so much fun with each other.

~Time skip~

Jimin and Jungkook was currently making dinner together in the penthouse.

"Jungkookie , do I have to be half naked? We're in the kitchen." Jimin whines peeling egg shells. "Yes. This is what all couples do." Jungkook said. "But we're not like all couples. We are us only."

"Awe but babyyy, I like you like this. Please stay like this for me." Jungkook whines wrapping his arms around Jimin's chest, kissing in his neck . "Can we at least be opposite? You have all your clothes on. Take your hoodie off and give it to me."

Jungkook took off the hoodie and Jimin took off his shirt, putting Jungkook's hoodie on as he watched it fall to his thighs. "Awe, you're so cute I could just kiss you."

Jimin pucks his lips up expecting a kiss. "Jungkook, I thought you were gonna kiss me." Jimin whines. "I said I could not I would." Jungkook said adding the main course on to plates for the two of them. Jimin started whining.

"Mmm, Koooookie kiss me pleaaseee. I'm gonna cry." Jimin whines. "Kiss me baby please." Jimin whines holding on to Jungkook's large biceps. Jungkook couldn't keep ignoring his precious kitten begging to be loved, so he kissed him.

"Mm~"  Jimin moans while Jungkook kisses all over his neck and face. "Let's eat Jimin." Jungkook said walking to the table. "Kookie?" Jimin stood in front of him and lifted the hoodie.

"Right now? I'm hungry baby." Jungkook said seeing the bulge in Jimin's undies. "You made me like this when you weren't trying to kiss me." Jimin whines. "Baby, I'm hungry. Let's eat first."

"But, but then I won't be in the mood anymore. Let's just do it now." Jimin whines sitting on the floor, on his knees. "Please?" Jimin whines. "No. Eat first. Listen to master. Do you wanna eat down there?" Jimin shook his head. He got up and sat in the chair. "Eat now."

"Mmph, Kookie it won't go away." Jimin whines trying to eat his food. "Play with yourself then." Jimin shakes his head quickly. "I'll just ignore it."

~Time Skip~

Jungkook pov

It was some time later and we were lying in the bed. "Jimin-ah, we have to start looking for places your granny to stay." I said rubbing his head. He was wearing a pair of new cat ears I bought him. "I know, when do you wanna go?"

"Maybe first thing in the morning? I don't have to go to work tonight. And Taehyung can come with us." Jimin didn't react how I thought he would've.

"Did you hear me? Taehyung can come." I repeated as I stopped rubbing his head. "I heard you." Jimin says moving my hand back to his head. "And...." I say rubbing his head again. "Okay. He can come. It doesn't really matter to me anymore." Jimin says putting a leg over mine. "Really?"

Jimin nods. "So you don't care?" Jimin looks up at me. "Do you want a better reaction or.....?" I looked at him for some time. "No. I guess, I was expecting you to be more happy."

"Why? It's not like he's my boyfriend. I'm happy just being with you." Jimin says rubbing my stomach. "So he doesn't have to come anymore?" Jimin shook his head. "He might get upset, but it's for granny not him." Jimin looked up at me for some time, before kissing my cheek.

"You make me a better man at times Jimin." I said cupping my hands under his arms and pulling him over my body. "At times? What does that mean?" Jimin asked holding my chest. "Umm, nothing baby. Let's go to sleep so we can get up early and look for homes."

"Okay I guess. But you're gonna stop avoiding the one question I really want to know the answer to." Jimin said taking off my hoodie, him now just in underwear. "Which is?"

"What else are you hiding from me?" Jimin asked laying his head on my chest. "I told you that we have to be 100% honest with each other. If we aren't, our relationship can end completely. And that won't be good for either of us. I know that you don't only go to work. Is there someone else? You can tell me. I won't be sad. Am I not good enough for you? Do you not like me anymore? Is it because I can't say I love you back? Why don't you like me anymore?"

I could hear his voice breaking. "Are you crying? And don't lie." Jimin nods looking up at me. "Just tell me if I'm not enough for you. Let me down gently. I won't get upset. I won't fight you like before. Just know that being your boyfriend for two months and a half has been the best ever. I just wished we lasted longer than I liked Taehyung."

"Baby, don't cry okay. I don't love anyone but you. There is no one but you. Okay? Don't ever think there's someone other than you. It's just complicated, okay? But trust me, there is nothing wrong with you. You can take all the time you need to tell me you love me. I won't ever cheat on you."

Jimin wiped his tears and laid on my chest. "Please don't hurt me Kookie. I like you too much and would be heart broken." Jimin said holding tightly on my shoulders. "I won't baby. I promise."