~9~

👁👅👁
"You really liked it baby?" Jungkook asked as he took Jimin's plate and his glass. "Yes mister." Jungkook helped Jimin out of his seat. "You're nice and full right? A nice dinner, you're satisfied with it kitty, hm?" Jungkook said standing behind him, running his hands down Jimin's arms, grabbing his hands.

"Yes mister." Jimin said moving his head to the side, letting Jungkook kiss his neck. "I'll take better care of you tonight my darling." Jungkook turned Jimin around and picked him up. Jimin wrapped his legs around Jungkook's thin waist. "I hope you do." Jimin said kissing Jungkook passionately.

Jungkook walked to his bedroom, holding on to Jimin's small body. "You really went all out for me." Jimin said looking around the room, as Jungkook let him down. "I gotta make sure you love it." Jungkook helped Jimin take off his shirt. "You're such an Angel." Jungkook said removing his shirt.

He turned Jimin around, having his back to his chest. Jungkook hugged Jimin's small body, kissing along his neck. Jimin liked the feeling of Jungkook's large arms hugging him. It gave him a sense of safety and security. "You wanna get started?" Jungkook whispered before softly biting Jimin's neck. "Mhm"

Jungkook sat on the bed and pulled Jimin on his lap. "I belong to you~" Jimin said before softly kissing Jungkook's lips.

Jimin loved the feeling of Jungkook soft touches all over his body. Their soft skins running along together, while their body heats continued to rise. Jungkook led his kisses down to Jimin's neck, causing the boy to moan softly. Jimin wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck, feeling every last muscle of his back.

Jungkook laid Jimin down in the bed, caressing his chest. He took the rope that he bought and started to tie Jimin's wrist together, before tying the rope to the bed. "I already miss you touching me." Jungkook said kissing Jimin's forehead.

"I miss touching you." Jimin said watching Jungkook undress their lower half's. "We don't have to do this bondage nonsense, baby." Jungkook said lifting Jimin's legs. "But I wanna know if I like it or not." Jimin said.

Jungkook laid down, ready to help Jimin's hole get ready for his cock. "Mm~Kookie" Jimin moaned at the warmth of Jungkook's tongue coming intact with his tight hole. "Baby~" Jimin's back arches feeling Jungkook's large hand wrapping around his standing member.

"Kookie?" Jimin said looking down at Jungkook. "Yes, my candy cane." Jungkook said climbing up on Jimin. "Can we not waste our time on this please?" Jimin asked while Jungkook places kisses all over his chest. "We're not waisting time darling. You have to get the right pleasure if you gonna remain gay, if you're gonna be mine forever." Jungkook said grabbing the jell from in his bedside table. He added the jell to Jimin's hole and then some to his fingers.

Jungkook slowly pushed his middle and ring fingers inside the bottoms hole. "Mm..ah~" Jimin whines feelings Jungkook's fingers go in and out his hole at a slow constant manner. "Baby? Kiss me." Jimin whines looking at Jungkook.

Jungkook pulled his fingers out, going up to kiss Jimin. He coated his cock with the jell and pushed it in Jimin's tight hole. "Ah! Why'd you do that?" Jimin squealed kicking Jungkook's shoulder. "Don't do it again." Jungkook said with slight anger in his voice. "I'm sorry." Jimin whines.

Jungkook started thrusting slowly and softly, hearing Jimin's beautiful and pleasurable moans. "Ah~Jungkook-ssi. It feels good." Jimin moans feeling the head of Jungkook's cock touch his prostate. "You like it gumdrop?" Jimin blushes at the names. "What's going on with you? Calling me all these names?" Jimin laughs.

"I like calling you names, my sugar muffin. Do you want me to untie your wrist?" Jungkook asked putting Jimin's legs on his shoulders. Jimin shook his head and reached his head up wanting to kiss Jungkook. "No. Not yet." Jimin says through kisses. Their tongues danced together, sucking on one another while Jungkook thrusted into Jimin's body.

"Ahh~softer please, master." Jimin whines, crossing his feet around Jungkook's neck. "It hurts kitten?" Jungkook asked caressing Jimin's face. "Mhm , I wanna hug you. Let me go." Jungkook continued thrusting and kissing Jimin's neck. "Let me go Jungkook~ahh." Jungkook stopped after some time and untied Jimin's wrists.

There were dark red rings around his wrists, which made Jungkook kiss them. Jungkook put the rope on the floor and sat down. He pulled Jimin up into a hug. Jungkook slowly pushed his cock back in his hole. "Ah Kookie~it feels so good." Jimin moaned feeling Jungkook thrust softly up into his hole.

"Ah! Ah, Jung-ah Kookie, I can feel you here." Jimin moans pointing to his stomach. "You love it baby?" Jungkook whispered along Jimin's skin as he kissed him. "I like it so much." Jimin said throwing his head back. "Oh fuck Jimin!" Jungkook moans as Jimin begins to bounce quickly on his cock. "It's too big." Jimin whines. Jungkook feels the many scratches Jimin is putting on his back.

"Ah, I have to come Jungkook." Jimin squeals pulling himself closer to Jungkook. "You wanna come?" Jimin nods with a big and adorable pout. Jungkook laid on his back and held Jimin's hips beginning to thrust harshly into his hole. "Ahh! Ah~too fast! I-I, st-stop it!" Jimin's breathing escalated and he started hyperventilating.

"Jungkook....Please, no!......You're being....too harsh, I'll pass out! No more." Jungkook stops and lays Jimin down on top of him. "Breath baby. Deeply in....and let it out. You're okay. I'll be gentle okay. I'm sorry." Jungkook said pecking Jimin's head, softly grinding his hips into Jimin's.

Jimin's beautiful lips remained parted, letting out beautiful sounds as he felt the pleasure from Jungkook's soft thrust. "I'm gonna come." Jimin whined running his hands in Jungkook's hair. "Come baby. I'll come with you. Where do you want it?"

"On my body." Jimin whines. Jungkook pulled out and started jerking his cock while Jimin did the same. "Mmah, Kookie-ah!" Jimin breathed heavily and began to cry as he came. Soon Jungkook came after.

"Breath Jimin. Here drink this." Jungkook gave Jimin water. He wiped Jimin's wet hair from his forehead and fanned his body. "Are you okay now?" Jimin nods. He started to worry about Jimin's hyperventilating.

"Why do you hyperventilate?" Jungkook asked playing with Jimin's cock. "I have since I was young. Doctors said that my lungs are weak. It gotten better as I grew up, but when I'm with you, it starts all over."

"Do you wanna stop the things we do? I'd do anything for your health baby." Jungkook said grabbing a tissue, wiping up their come from Jimin's tummy. "No, I like what we do together. I'll be fine hunny." Jimin said sitting up. Jungkook picked him up and walked to the bathroom.

"I never told you, but I love your smile Kookie. You look like a bunny." Jimin said as Jungkook sat him on the sink. "Don't talk about my smile. I'm not a smiling person. I will wear my mask for the rest of our time together, never talk about my smile." Jungkook said turning on warm water. "I'm sorry. I don't have any clean underwear."

"I'll give you some. Come baby." Jungkook wrapped an arm around Jimin's small waist and put him in the shower. "My legs hurt." Jimin giggles. Jungkook got in the shower and closed the glass door. He changed the water to be colder. "Like before, the cool water will help you okay." Jungkook stood behind Jimin and hugged his body.

"I love you Jimin." Jungkook said resting his head on Jimin's shoulder. "I like you Jungkook." Was all Jimin said. Jungkook decided not to show the hurt that he was feeling and continued to hug him.