18

Jimin pov

I woke up to a lovely aroma. It smelled like my favorite breakfast foods. I went in the washroom and washed up before going to the kitchen. "Good morning Jimin, how'd you sleep?" Jungkook said as I wrap my arms around his waist. "I slept well. But I heard you last night, did you not go to sleep?"

"Ah yeh, I had a lot on my mind. I couldn't sleep, so I just watched over you." Jungkook said adding food to plates. "I hope you weren't thinking about our shower talk. I thought we agreed to never talk about it again." I let Jungkook go. "You just brought it back up though. Go sit, I'll bring your plate and a drink. You want apple juice or something else?"

"Apple juice's fine Jungkook." I said sitting in my seat. "I have to work soon so you'll be alone. So are you sure you don't want to work with Taehyung anymore? I can get the job back with Amber." Jungkook said setting plates down. "I guess so, I don't really care."

"What time are you gonna leave me Kookie?" I asked beginning to eat the breakfast. "In about two hours. Why?" Jungkook didn't even look at me. "Well, TaeTae doesn't have to work today and I got a text that he wanted to take me out. Is that okay?"

"On a date? It better not be a date. You are mine." Jungkook got so angry. "It's not baby. We're just friends. I'm loyal to you Kookie." I said, he looked up at me. "How long will you be out?" Jungkook asked pushing his plate aside and crossing his arms on the table.

"I don't know. How ever long he wants me. Not like that, I promise." I said. Jungkook stared at me for a while. "Don't come here and don't stay with him. When you're done, go straight to granny. I won't be off work until five in the morning. And if you even think about disobeying me, I'll know Park Jimin."

"I won't disobey you Kookie. I like being with you." I said. I got him to smile. "But you're gonna be gone all day. I won't be able to see you." I said with a pout. "You can FaceTime or call me kitten. We do have phones."

When Jungkook left, I got ready to go out with Taehyung. Jungkook seemed up set at me all morning, but I don't know why. He ignored me when I talked to him, he left me in the bedroom and told me not to follow him into the living area, he didn't even kiss me before he left.  I wonder what's gotten into him over the night.

"Taehyungie? Kookie's been avoiding me today and now he's at work for the whole day and now I can't see him unless he FaceTimes me. And we talked about some weird shit in the shower last night. He asked me what would I do if he came out to me about being the killer. I told him I wouldn't leave him but I honestly think I would. Us dating and him not saying shit! I let him into my home with my granny, what if he kills her?! TaeTae why are you so quiet?"

"You keep talking! Just calm down Mini. I actually saw Jungkook last night when I was closing the shop. He told me he was on a walk and whatnot. The reason why he is acting so strange is because.....well, I kissed him."

"YOU DID WHAT!!?? Why the hell would you do that?" I couldn't believe the shit I just heard. "I kissed him Jimin. That's why he's been like that." Taehyung said sitting up. "You better be fucking lying to me. I will never talk to you again. Did you or did you not kiss my boyfriend."

"No. I didn't really do it. The truth is, he was second guessing himself about the relationship you two have. He doesn't want to hurt you Minnie. And that's the honest truth."

"Now my heads all over the place. Don't play with me damn it. Did you or did you not kiss Jungkook?" Taehyung shook his head. "I didn't realize how mad you would've been. We've been best friends for 3 years, I'll never do something like that to you."
I could tell he was being genuine. I got back on the bed with him and climbed on his lap.

"So, he's really worried about our relationship?" Taehyung nods pushing my back down making me lay on his chest. "Taehyungie, move your hands! Don't touch my butt." I yelled but he continued. "You used to like when your ass was touched like this." He says continuing to grope my booty.

"And I still do, when my boyfriend does it. The movie will start soon, so we should get going before the previews start." I said getting off his lap.

After the movie, Taehyung took me out for lunch. We went to my favorite restaurant. "Taehyung, why do you insist to take me out and we're not together?" I ask looking at the menu. "Because your my best friend. And I like to treat you. And plus, you aren't working anymore, so I'm sure you don't have any money."

"What? I do a savings and Jungkook gives me money all the time. So there's no reason why I can't pay. Whenever I try to, you've already paid. Let me pay today." My phone began to ring and it was Jungkook.

"Hi Kookie!"
"Hey baby boy. What are you doing?"
"Eating with Taehyung. What's up?"
"I just miss you. It's been 4 hours since I left you."
"Yeh, I've been counting too. I'll FaceTime later."
"Are you in a rush? Why can't you talk to me now?"
"No rush, I'm just hanging with Taehyung."
"Is he more important to you than I am?"
"N-no, no Jungkook-ssi not at all. But he is my best friend."
"You guys better not be fucking. I'll be able to tell when someone other than me has put their hands on my baby. Understand?"
"I understand Jungkook-ssi."

He said he loved me and hung up. "What did he say?" Taehyung asked. "That he missed me." I answered finishing up my food. "You were talking about me though. Why did you say 'but he's my best friend'?."

"You're so nosy, let's finish up so we can go back to house." Taehyung yelled for a waiter. "I'm paying for tonight hyung." Taehyung said pulling out his wallet. "I told you to let me do it. You're not my boyfriend anymore." I said. "Fine." I gave the waiter Jungkook's card. "You didn't have to say that Jimin. That hurt my feelings."

"But it's the truth Tae, it's time that you move on from me. Is being best friends not good enough? I finally worked something out with Jungkook and we're able to see each other whenever we want. But it just feels like your trying to get back with me."

"No, Jimin. That's not it. Being your best friend is the best. I'm just scared that if I move on from you, you'd just forget about me and I'll be lonely." Taehyung said was we walk around the streets. "I have a whole boyfriend now, did I forget about you? No I didn't. You need to move on for the both of us. Sometimes I wanna go on double dates, but you don't have anyone to go out with Jungkook and I."

"Maybe you're right. I'm sorry Jimin-ah." He kissed my forehead and started running. I ran after him. "TAEHYUNG! Come back!!" He runs way to fast for me. "Catch up Park Jimin!" He started to run faster. I could feel myself starting to hyperventilate and stopped running.

Soon Taehyung stopped and ran back to me. "I can't breathe Tae." I said trying my best to take deep breaths. "Right, your lung problems. I'm sorry." Taehyung picked me up bridal style. "Just breath Mini. I'm really sorry." Taehyung started running towards my street. "It's okay TaeTae, I have medicine at my house." I said.

Soon we made it inside and went straight up to my room so I can take my medication. Taehyung laid me down in the bed. "Where's your medicine Jimin?" I told him where they were and he gave them to me.

"I'm still super sorry about getting you excited. Next time I'll hold you when I wanna run." I laughed at him. "It's alright Taehyung, really." I sat on my knees and took the medication. "Can you put it in my bag? I have to take it to Jungkook's house." Taehyung took the bag and put the things away. "Let's check on my granny."