3

Jimin pov

I woke up the next morning . I opened my windows to get the natural light of the sun. I took out a nice outfit to wear for work before going in the shower.

When I got out, I got dressed and did my hair. "Good morning puppy." My granny says walking into my bedroom. "Morning granny. Did you eat anything?"

"I had some toast. Want me to make you breakfast before you go?" I shake my head. "Taehyung is gonna feed me. Thank you though." My phone began to ring. "Ah it's him. I gotta go now. I love you, see you tonight."

I ran out of the house and to Taehyung's car.

Jungkook pov

I watched the boy in my car outside his bedroom window. I couldn't see much. I watched him dress himself. He put on a black turtleneck and black skinny jeans. Looks like we have similar taste of style.

A car pulled up in the driveway and the boy ran out and got inside. It must've been his cute friend. I really don't know who to choose. Jimin is beautiful and sassy and clearly my type. But the other one is also really cute and he seems very serious.

I start my car and drive within 25-30 feet away from the car and follow them to a breakfast bar. I need to observe the sassy boy more than before. Know all the things he likes. Know how to handle him.

I parked two spots away from the others. The two walked into the bar. Jimin looked so good in his outfit. I kept my eyes on him, watching as they took their seats.

I put on my mask and took some time before going inside. I decided to not pay attention to Jimin and sit at the bar.

Jimin pov

"Mimi, he is here." Taehyung says looking past me. "Who?" I look around. "The guy from yesterday. I don't think he saw you." Taehyung pointed to the guy.

I stared for quite some time. Until he looked at me. I looked away so fast. "You think he saw me staring?" I ask brushing my hair back. "Look for yourself." I turned and he was still looking at me.

He looked so familiar. I smiled and turned away. "Is he still looking?" I ask eating my muffin. "No. Not anymore. He seems so weird."

Taehyung and I were working when a man walked in. "Welcome to Ambers Clothing Boutique. Looking for anything specific?" I say watching as he just walks by me.

Taehyung looked at me. "You're rude." Taehyung said watching the guy stand at the counter. "Is there anything in particular you are looking for?" I ask again.

"I've already found it." He turned around and looked at me. "Hey Jimin." My insides go mushy once again. "Oh it's you again." I say looking at the floor trying to control myself.

"Yeh it is. I've heard your friend talk about me a lot recently. Seems like he doesn't like me." The man said turning his whole body towards me. "He's just like that. Are you stalking me?" Why would you ask that, you dumb hoe.

"No, we just so happen to be at the same place, at the same time, in the right moment." He walked closer towards me. "I don't like you being that close to him. Can you move?"

Taehyung came from around the counter. "Tae it's okay." I say walking away from the other guy. "Yeh back off." The male said as Taehyung just watched him. Squinting his eyes as if zooming into his face.

"Jimin I don't trust him." Taehyung says. I slowly pushed him back to the counter. "We're just talking Tae. Calm down, go to the back." Taehyung watched the man as he walks away.

"Sorry about him. Is there anything you want with me?" I ask with a smile. "If only your friend was gone." My smile faded. "No." Was all I could say. "But he is ruining everything. With him around, I don't know what could happen. And I'm sure you don't wanna find out."