10

Jungkook pov

I put Jimin to bed and watched him sleep for a while. "Baby, tell me you love me please. I will go crazy if you don't. I will kill people because I don't wanna hurt you. Tell me you love me." I kneeled down in front of him and played in his hair.

"I'll be back baby, don't worry about me okay." I opened the curtains for the moonlight to light up the room. "I love you too much to kill you." I kissed his head and went to the elevator.

Jimin pov

I woke up to Jungkook holding me. He and I both were shirtless and cuddled up together. He told me that he loved me twice. And I had a very disturbing dream about him as well. "Jungkook, wake up. I told you I don't like being alone." I shook him until he woke up. "Awe you're up before me. I wanted to make you breakfast." Jungkook hugged me. "I had a dream about you." I informed him. "Really? What happened."

"You told me that if I don't say I love you back, you were gonna kill people. Please don't do that. I can't be with you anymore if you do." Jungkook watched me with a straight face. "You think I'd kill someone?" Jungkook asked still straight faced.

"You act scary all of the time. I don't know what to expect from you Jungkook. Every time you come out, you're always in all black, wearing your masks and things. I don't know what to think. I like you Jungkook, I really do, but I can't be fearing for my life while staying with you. I hear when you leave me at night. If you can't be honest with me, I don't know if I wanna be with you."

Jungkook just watched me. "Are you not gonna say anything?" I asked. He let me go and went into the bathroom. "What the fuck Jungkook? Am I not talking to you?" I couldn't believe the disrespect he was giving me. "I am your hyung. Answer me."

Jungkook literally charged at me. "I told you to stop underestimating me Park Jimin. Don't yell at me again." He held my wrists tightly. I could feel myself starting to hyperventilate. "I'm sorry." Jungkook's face was red with anger. He continued to squeeze my wrist. My breathing escalated. "Stop please, I'm sorry."

"No baby, I should be apologizing. You should be breathing. I don't like how you hyperventilate like this." Jungkook kissed my forehead. "I'm fine Kookie. Let me go." He let go of me and sat down. "Can I trust you hyung?" Jungkook asks putting my hair behind my ear. "Yes, I'm your boyfriend. Why? What is it?"

"When I was 7, I watched someone get murdered. They were right in front of me." Jungkook said with a straight face. "What?! I'm sorry you had to witness that." I said holding his hands. "Don't be. I liked it, very very much. It was the best sight to see. I wanna make you breakfast. Let us wash up."

I felt kind of weird after Jungkook told me what happened when he was younger. A poor seven year old boy should be playing with action figures, learning math, not witnessing a murder. I feel so bad for him. But apparently I don't need to. It's all just weird. This whole thing is nuts.

Jungkook was quite for most of the day. He only talked when I asked him a question. Other than that he was silent. It scared me a bit to be honest. "Jungkookie, can I get a new job?" I asked feeling him rub my back. "No. Why, you don't like staying here?"

"I-I just don't like staying in the house and not being productive." I said. Jungkook sits up and puts me on his lap. "You don't need a job. I give you a lot of money. And kisses. And I make good love to you. You don't need anyone or anything, but me."

"I wanna see my granny." Jungkook kisses my chest. "My baby, I'll take you to see granny in a little bit." Jungkook laid me down in the bed and climbed on top of me. He started playing with my nipples, putting a knee between my thighs. "Baby~stop it. I wanna see my granny now." I said trying to move him, but he held my hands against the bed.