43

👁👄👁

It was three weeks later. Today is that day Jungkook got out of jail due to Taehyung using everything he had to bail him out. Taehyung cares a lot about Jimin and seeing him depressed was something he would never get over.

"Jimin, are you ready?" Taehyung asked walking up to Jimin. "More than ready. I can't wait to see Jungkookie. I've been so depressed with out him. Today was the first time I've eaten since he left. I lost so much weight. And I haven't been able to sleep either." Jimin said combing his hair. "You definitely need Jungkook. Let's get going."

~Time Skip~
Jimin's pov

I can't wait to see my Jungkookie. I've been so sad without him. I tried seeing him but for some reason, the station wouldn't let me see him anymore. It tore my heart. It's only been three weeks, but it's been hell everyday. "I can't wait. I missed him so much!" I said as we pull up to the station. "Yep, let's go get him." Taehyung said parking his car.

We walked up to the front desk. "I'm here to pick up Jeon Jungkook. We sent bail money for him. Sometime last week. Under the name Kim Taehyung." Taehyung said to the lady. "Yes, we've received the bail money and since there's no real evidence leading to his arrest, he is free to go. He is in a holding cell, I will call a guard to bring him to you."

We waited for the guard to come. "Is that him?!!" I squealed grabbing Taehyung's arm. "Ugh it's not. What's taking so long?! I'm gonna go back there." I got up and headed towards the back, when I saw my beloved coming out in hand cuffs, with a cop walking along his side.

"Jung-Jungkookie!!!" I squealed running to him. "Baby!" Jungkook said letting me hug him. "Unhand-cuff him right now." I said, soon feeling Jungkook's arms around my waist. "I missed you so much Kookie."

"I missed you too kitten. I couldn't sleep without you." Jungkook said kissing my head. "Me either. I'm so happy to see you. Let's hurry and move away so nothing like this happens to us again." I said letting him go. "Yes, of course! I can't wait to be away from all of this. Let's go." Jungkook said picking me up. "Let's go Taehyungie."

~Time Skip~
Jungkook pov

We made it back to my house and Jimin was washing my hair. "Jungkookie, my loyalty is to you okay? Never forget that. And I love you and everything about you. And I'm so happy that you are not the way you used to be." Jimin said rinsing the soap out my head.

"I love you too darling. Did you tell your friend that we're moving away?" I asked looking back at him. "No, I haven't had the chance to. I've been thinking about you too much. Plus he'd want to come with us. It's best to just leave."

"Wouldn't he be upset though? Leaving without telling your best friend is kinda rude. I think we should tell him. Who knows, he might be happy for us." I said looking up at him. "I guess we can tell him. I'll listen to you no matter what. If you want to tell him, we will."

"I'm so happy to be back with my kitten. I missed you so much. Every night, I would dream of how I would hug and kiss my kitty so much, to make up for the days I was away." I said looking back at Jimin. "Well, how about you get started?" Jimin said trailing his hands down my chest.

"Mmhm, you're crazy." I laughed. I took Jimin's shirt off and he removed his bottoms before joining me in the bath. "Did anyone touch you while I was gone little one?" I asked feeling on Jimin's body. "No. No one will ever touch me because I'd hurt them. My body belongs to you." Jimin said stepping in the tub, then sitting on my lap.

"Kiss me Jungkookie." Jimin whined holding onto my neck. I kissed him from his shoulder, up to his lips. "You are just perfect. You know that right hunny?" I said rubbing along his body. "I'm only perfect for you my Jungkookie." Jimin said kissing my neck. "Can you put it in me? I've missed it."

"Oh so you missed my cock and not me. This is a packaged deal baby." I said putting water in his hair. "I missed both. I missed it because of you being away." I laughed at him, trying to slip it in him while he was distracted. "Ahh, Jungkookie it hurts. Don't do that."

"But you said you wanted it. So you're gonna take it like this." I said. I could see that he started crying. "It hurts that bad?" I asked rubbing his back. "Yeh...but I want it, so keep going." Jimin whines looking down at me. "It's going now kitten. Pretty smoothly too. It'll stop hurting in no time."

~Time Skip~
Jimin pov

"Don't you think it's about time we get out of here? We are literally sitting in a bath full of each other's cum. Mostly my own." I said looking around the tub. "Well, we are sitting in our cum. Let's shower for real this time."

After the shower, we got dressed for the night and was laying in bed. "When are we gonna move?" I asked Jungkook, laying on his chest. "I want to move before our anniversary?" Jungkook said playing in my hair. "It's literally in two days. How will we get everything out of here in time?"

"This stuff came with the apartment. All I have to do and take our clothes, the bed sets, the kitchen things and whatnot. The furniture in here came with the penthouse." Jungkook said kissing my cheek. "Well let's get cracking. I hope our house is already set in stone."

"It's always been. That's why I asked you to move away with me. I've been bought a house there for us. Waayy before I officially met you." Jungkook said getting up off the bed. "You are crazy." I said following him. "I have boxes for us to use over there in the storage closet." Jungkook said pointing in the direction of the closet. "This will be so fun!!!"

___
Pretty short chapter. Sorry😅

We are coming to a close with The Masked Killer.

I hope you are enjoying it☺️

The next chapter or two will be the end🥺

Thank you☺️

~ author-nim