26

Jimin's pov

I woke up to large arms around my waist. I look over my shoulder and see Jungkook's face. I turned my body to face his. "My boyfriend is so handsome." I say aloud, placing a soft hand to his cheek. "I wish this moment could last forever." I pass my thumb on his cheek before kissing his forehead.

I slowly got out from Jungkook's grip and went into the bathroom. After I did my business, I went downstairs. "Morning granny." I go to kiss her forehead. "Morning baby. I made breakfast for you and your friend." She says letting me go.

"What friend? It's just me and you." I lie. "Now weren't you raised not to lie to your granny? I went to check on you earlier in the morning and saw you cuddled up with him."

"How'd you unlock my door?" I ask sitting at the table. "It wasn't. I knocked but no answer, so I assumed you were sleeping and went in." Granny says placing a plate in front of me.

"Jeez granny. I should go wake him." I get out of the chair and head for the stairs; but Jungkook was already making his way down. "Morning Kookie ." I said hugging Jungkook. "Morning sugar." He pecks my forehead. "Granny made food for us. Where's your shirt?" I ask feeling his chest. "Do you want me to put one on?" I shake my head and held his hand.

"Let's go eat." I walked him over to the dining area. "Morning granny." Jungkook says bowing to her. "Good morning Jungkook. Here's your plate." Jungkook thanks granny for the food and began to eat.

"Should we ask how she would feel about the move?" Jungkook asks me. "I guess so, but we haven't went looking for homes yet." I answered eating a bit of my food. "Aish, you're right babe. We can go today if you'd like."

"Yeh, I think we should too. Can Taehyung come with us? He will need to know what we're planning since he helps me with granny too." I say watching him eat. "Um...after what you pulled the other day, I don't think so."

"I was drunk Kookie, and I already got in trouble for it. Can you let it go?" My granny came over with tea. "No, you lost my trust and it'll take time for you to regain it."

"Are you guys arguing?" Granny asks placing a hand on my shoulder. "Maybe, are we Jungkook?" I ask folding my arms. "No granny. You don't have to worry." Jungkook says showing a soft smile. "You'll be with me Kook. You don't have to worry about a thing."

"So if I wasn't, I'd have to be worried?" Jungkook slightly raised his voice. "N, no Kookie. You don't have to be worried about anything. I only like you." I feel like he's being too jealous. "Well I don't think so. It seems like you still have feelings for Taehyung." Jungkook said taking his plate to the kitchen. "I don't! Please we cannot fight like this in front of her."

"I can leave." Jungkook says standing in the middle of the living area. "No, I don't want you to. Unless I leave with you. Let's just not do this here." Jungkook goes outside. "Granny I'm so sorry about him. I don't know why he's so upset. Please don't worry about the kitchen and things, I'll get it cleaned up right away."

I looked out the window and saw Jungkook sitting on the stairs. I decided to leave him so he could cool down and went to clean the kitchen. "Jimin you shouldn't argue like that with your elder. You have better respect for people."

"My elder? I'm older than him ma'am. I don't even understand why he's so upset. I didn't do anything." I said washing the dishes. "Aren't you dating that young man—" I nod. "—and you mentioned Taehyung. It's clear that he's jealous. I know Mr. Kim is your best friend, but the other one is your boyfriend. I'll finish up here, you need to apologize."

I listen to my grandmother's words and go to apologize.

Jungkook pov

I'm not gonna sit here and lie to you, I was really thinking about killing everyone in my path. And I still do very much want to kill the first person I see. I don't understand what's wrong with me. I get so jealous of Taehyung and never pay attention to anything Jimin's says regarding him.

I know that he's his best friend and they knew each other longer, but I'm his boyfriend now! I don't care about their relationship. Nothing ever came between me and my first love, until I pursued killing. And nothing has come between me and my love for killing, until I met Jimin. But now, he makes me want to do even more than before. If I knew getting in a relationship with him would bring so much issues, I should've killed him the day I laid eyes on him. But then I won't be happy!!! Meeting Jimin was the best thing that has ever happened to me. I love him with all my heart. He's my baby.

I heard the door open and felt a hand placed on my head, ruffling my hair. "Babe, I'm sorry. Are you still upset at me?" Jimin asks sitting next to me. I decided not to answer him, just to see what he'd do. "Baby, you have to talk to me. We need to work out our problems with each other or our relationship will end badly for both of us." I remained silent.

"Fine, I'll go first. I don't like how jealous you get off of a simple statement or question or action." Jimin says looking off into the distance. "I don't like how you aren't completely honest with me. And how you never tell me where you go. And you always leave me alone late in the night. I know you don't always go to work. I also don't like how you fuck me so hard. I want meaningful and loving intercourse with you. You hurt my tiny body."

Jimin looks over at me, then back the other way. "It's your turn. We'll discuss after." Jimin says. Does he think he's a relationship coach or something? "Alright. I don't like how you care so much about Taehyung, more than me. That's it." I say looking at him.

"That's it! You have nothing else?!" Jimin yells. "I don't like you yelling at me. And you never tell me that you can't handle our sex, even though you hyperventilate so much, it's pretty obvious. And you don't take it seriously. You can die without proper care for your lung and heart issues." Jimin watches me for a while. "That's all?" I nod. "Do you want to start the discussion or should I?"

"I'll do it. If you didn't give me reasons to be jealous, I wouldn't be. If you only tell me what you want during our sex, I would have no clue and do what I want. And I go to work. Do I always have to tell you when I go to work?"

"What reasons Kook? What fucking reasons do I give you to be jealous? Because I only do what best friends do sir. I've never had any interaction with anyone other than you, granny, and Tae. You made me quit my job, so you can't even say that!!!" Jimin raises his voice. "Literally just went and did that shit with Kim Taehyung. What do you mean what reasons?"

"How many fucking times I have to tell you I was fucking drunk?!!!" Jimin yells standing to his feet. "Stop yelling. You're attracting neighbors." I tell him, seeing someone in my side view. "So what! Scared I'm gonna go throwing myself at them? I just don't understand what I do that makes you jealous.!!"

I stand to my feet and grab his arm, pulling him into the house. I dragged him up to his bedroom. I closed and locked the door. "Jimin, stop! You are getting heated for absolutely no reason. You are the one who wanted to do that fucking discussion anyway!!!"

Jimin. Little Park fucking Jimin, pushed me so hard I fell to the floor. "I'm not gonna fight you." I said with a calm voice. I got up and he pushed me again. "I'm not gonna fight you. Stop, you're being overdramatic."

"You don't like that either, right?!?!? RIGHT!!!!!" Jimin tried pushing me again but I stopped him and laid him on the bed, grabbing his wrists. "Let me go damn it!!!!" Jimin screams. I get through his fighting and kiss him.

Jimin slowly stopped his fighting and let me kiss him. "Look at you, your breathing is all over the place. You need to calm down." I look him in the eyes. They were slowly watering with tears. He avoided eye contact. "Look at me kitty. You need to calm down your breathing. Stop being defiant."

"Let me go." I let go of him and backed up. "Are you okay now?" Jimin ignored me. "I don't wanna see you right now..." Was all he said before turning away from me. "Fine. Imma leave. I have to work anyway. Call me when you calm down. I love you." I said walking up behind him.

"I love you Jimin." I hugged him from behind. "I'm not letting you go until you say it back." I said holding him tightly. "I love you too Jungkook."