37

👁👄👁

In the hospital, Jungkook was outside in the lobby, waiting to be called in to see Jimin. Jungkook was broken. He couldn't stop thinking about the moment Jimin passed out.

"Sir? You can see Mr. Jeon now." A nurse said to Jungkook. She led him to Jimin's room and let him inside. "He had two attacks in one. A panic attack and an anxiety attack. He has many heart and lung issues. So that made his condition worse. He was a regular patient for these issues but stopped coming. He is resting now. Take how long you need."

"Baby?" Jungkook said walking into the room. "It's me darling." Jungkook said sitting next to Jimin. "Jungkookie?" Jimin spoke softly, reaching his hand out to Jungkook. "How are you feeling darling? Are you okay now?" Jungkook asked. "I think so. What happened to me?"

"You blacked out." Jungkook answered. "I haven't done that since I was 13. What was happening when I did?" Jimin asked sitting up slightly. "You don't remember what happened this morning?" Jimin shook his head. Jungkook leaned closer to Jimin and kissed his head. "It doesn't matter now darling. You're okay now." Jungkook kissed his head again.

"When can we get out of here KooKoo? I don't like it here." Jimin started crying. "Oh baby, you don't have to cry. I'll talk to the nurse right now. Hang tight baby. I love you so much." Jungkook pecked Jimin's forehead.

"Nurse are we free to go? Or is there more you have to do for my lover?" Jungkook asked the nurse standing outside the door. "You can leave whenever you like. You just have to make sure Mr. Jeon is taking his meds regularly and try to keep him away from things that'll cause his anxiety to spike. Jimin is very young, but all of his different health problems could lead him to death. And we don't want that."

Jungkook went back inside the room with Jimin. He located his pants and brought them to Jimin. "Baby boy, they said we can go. Let's get you out of this and into your clothes." Jungkook sat Jimin up and took the hospital gown off him. "They took your undies off too? That's interesting." Jungkook said putting Jimin's underwear back on him, followed by his shorts.

"This is our blanket Kookie, how it get here?" Jimin asked snuggling himself in the blanket. "You were covered in it. No one needs to see my kitten. Now let's get going. I can hold you if you want me to." Jimin nods and let Jungkook hold him.

"Are you cold? You can have my jacket if you want." Jimin shook his head. Jungkook walked to the front desk and checked Jimin out of the hospital. "We're gonna go home first and let you get dressed okay. Then I'll take you out for some food. You'd like that right?"

Jungkook said as he put Jimin in the car. "That's fine with me. I just want to be with you thats all." Jimin said looking down at his hands. "What the matter baby? You seem a little down."

"I'm fine mister. I'm just disappointed in myself for this morning." Jimin said. "Awe baby don't be. It's okay. And not your fault. Don't be disappointed my darling. And don't call me mister." Jungkook said holding Jimin's hand.

"Jungkookie, what really happened this morning? I wouldn't just so suddenly black out like that." Jimin said. "I can't tell you that. The nurse said it will not be a wise idea to tell you anything that can cause you to go through that again. So therefore, don't worry about it."

Jungkook was doing this for his sake and Jimin's. He wouldn't risk telling Jimin anything about his past. The way Jimin reacted to this was worse than he could ever imagine. This secret will be a secret only between those who know. He will never harm anyone else. His love for Jimin grows everyday. And he couldn't bare to loose Jimin after everything.

~Time Skip~
"I will vow to never murder anyone else for as long as I live." Jungkook spoke to himself in the bathroom mirror. "I can't have my lover be scared. I cannot put our relationship in danger again." Jungkook said watching himself. Jimin was resting at the moment, Jungkook had him take all his medicine and gave him dinner. Jungkook wouldn't want to repeat what happened in the morning time, he'd have to warn Taehyung.

"Kitten, I'm gonna meet Taehyung for a while. Okay? I'm gonna go talk to him. And tell him about this morning okay?" Jungkook informed him. "I can come with you KooKoo. I'm feeling much better." Jimin spoke softly. "No baby, the nurse said that you should rest for a week." Jimin frowned and laid back down. "I love you okay?" Jungkook said kissing Jimin's forehead. "I know. I love Kookie too."

~Time Skip~
Jungkook pov

I drove to Taehyung's house. I had to tell Taehyung about the turn of events that happened earlier in the day. He could not ever tell Jimin my biggest secret.

When I got there I hurried to the front door. "Jungkook? What are you doing here? Why didn't you call me?" Taehyung said letting me into his home. "I told Jimin." I walked in and sat on the couch. "Told Jimin what?"

"I told him everything! Everything about me. And it was horrible." Taehyung came and sat next to me. "What did you do?!" Taehyung asked. "He told me he had a dream about it. And so I told him everything that happened in my life, which lead me to tell him about me being the killer. And then, he started panicking and talking about how all of you are in danger and all this other shit. And then he had an anxiety attack at the same time as his panic attack, then he blacked out."

"Did you take him to the hospital?! You know he has health issues." Taehyung said going into the kitchen. "Yes I took him to the hospital. I'm not some idiot. He's resting at home now. Anyway he lost his memory about this morning. So, you cannot tell him at all. And I won't tell him again. And I vowed not to murder anymore, and to not have him in harms way. So please never tell Jimin. I'm begging you. I was terrified this morning."

"If you love him, you have to tell him. He has to know Jeon. I'll keep my mouth closed for as long as I have to. But as I said before, if you don't tell him, I will."

"DID YOU NOT HEAR ANYTHING I JUST SAID!!!!?" I yelled. "Jimin had two attacks in one, the nurse said if something like that happens again, he might not survive. I cannot tell him. And I love him enough not to have him go through that again. I need him."

"Okay Jeon. As long as you are serious about your promise and don't kill again. I'm still surprised you haven't kill me yet just for knowing."

"I won't do that. Jimin loves you and surprisingly I do too. We're totally alike in some ways. So please do not tell Jimin anything."

________________
Two updates for Vday?
Wow
________________